Meth Bust

There are 7 comments on the WCHS-TV Charleston story from Mar 3, 2013, titled Meth Bust. In it, WCHS-TV Charleston reports that:

Dan Matics Web Producer: Mamie Buoy Reported: Mar. 3, 2013 12:16 PM EST Updated: Mar.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WCHS-TV Charleston.

creeker

Gilbert, WV

#1 Mar 7, 2013
need to get them all
For sure

Danese, WV

#2 Mar 7, 2013
If they get them all.All of mingo county would be locked up.
2 posts removed
lisa

Saint Albans, WV

#5 Mar 19, 2013
why does MINGO COUNTY ONLY SHOW THE FACE ONE OF THE SIX ARRESTED ON BEN CREEK METH BUST WHY DO THY HATE THIS LADY FOR ALL CHARGES WERE DROPPED ON THIS LADY SO WHY DOES MINGO KEEP HURTING HER AND HER FAMILY I WOULD BE ASHAMED OF MYSELF IF I LIVED IN MINGO COUNTRY I THINK THE STATE SHOULD DO SOMETHING TO STOP THIS MINGO COUNTRYY SHOULD BE MADE TO PUBLICLY ALOPGIZE TO HER AND HER FAMILY I THINK THY HAVE SUFFERED ENOUGH THANK YOU LITTLE GG
Floyd

Advance, NC

#6 Mar 19, 2013
lisa wrote:
why does MINGO COUNTY ONLY SHOW THE FACE ONE OF THE SIX ARRESTED ON BEN CREEK METH BUST WHY DO THY HATE THIS LADY FOR ALL CHARGES WERE DROPPED ON THIS LADY SO WHY DOES MINGO KEEP HURTING HER AND HER FAMILY I WOULD BE ASHAMED OF MYSELF IF I LIVED IN MINGO COUNTRY I THINK THE STATE SHOULD DO SOMETHING TO STOP THIS MINGO COUNTRYY SHOULD BE MADE TO PUBLICLY ALOPGIZE TO HER AND HER FAMILY I THINK THY HAVE SUFFERED ENOUGH THANK YOU LITTLE GG
I think it may have been the media that showed this photo. I don't think it was a conspiracy by Mingo County to display only one person's picture. I am curious as to why you think it is the county's call as to what the newspapers print.
single_male looking

Chapmanville, WV

#7 Mar 19, 2013
amy is out of it also all dropped on her
debbie

Newnan, GA

#8 Apr 3, 2013
drugs are everywhere not just mingo co w va .meth is destroying our nation.
Blah Blah Blah

Lewisburg, WV

#9 Apr 3, 2013
I think ALL druggies are worthless pieces of sh!t!!! They should all be dealt with by "lethal force"... And to the piece of sh!t that killed the sheriff for doing his job... I say FVCK YOU!!!!!! You think that your need for money and the need to get high is more important than the life of another.... well you are TRULY worthless and are not worth the cheap 1-ply toilet paper that you wipe your ass with!!!!! the REALLY sad thing is that you probly already know this and that you are just too worried about getting your next fix that you don't care.... I F**KIN HATE DRUG ADDICTS!!!!!! THEY SHOULD ALL DIE BY BEING DROWNED IN A TUB OF SH!T!!!!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gilbert Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Song Title Game (Dec '11) 58 min Zani Grey 949
Iaeger theater, Whitley grocery and Dr Clarks c... (Aug '07) 1 hr Lemwnash 22
what is the respected waiting time to start dat... (Dec '07) 8 hr slick 336
Wreck at Verner 21 hr ME here 2
News Learning to Swallow Thu Phrasing 1
Suboxone Is The Devils Drug (Dec '09) Thu Been there 10
Drop a Word, Add a Word (Mar '10) Wed luci 11,300

Gilbert Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance