Yea

Gilbert, WV

#1 Jan 30, 2013
wonder why valerie {ball} blankenship is in jail?
boyfriend

Charles Town, WV

#2 Feb 3, 2013
wrong place wrong time. enuff said
Yea

Gilbert, WV

#3 Feb 3, 2013
boyfriend wrote:
wrong place wrong time. enuff said
Guess she's back to her old tricks again!!!
huh

Sandyville, WV

#4 Feb 3, 2013
What's going on with her and the others?
oops

Gilbert, WV

#5 Feb 4, 2013
huh wrote:
What's going on with her and the others?
Well she got caught for drugs, sis A was caught for debit fraud and brother J was on home confinement for something and had to serve 90 days for breaking it cause of testing for drugs...some mixed up bunch if you ask me!!!
huh

Glasgow, WV

#6 Feb 4, 2013
Debit fraud?? Wow..was it a mistake? Where is she now, still married? And the drugs ... Had no idea.. Hopefully they get it turned around.
Ummm

Gilbert, WV

#7 Feb 4, 2013
Oops must be someone who really has no life considering it looks like you have been investigating the whole family...loser...anything else you would like to add for everyone's entertainment?
Valerie Ball

Charles Town, WV

#8 Feb 7, 2013
Those loose fingers you got behind that computer is all you got. Bet you 100 you would not face me or any other member of my family and say shit...So, every night oops!! you pray to your God your never found out.. Your are obviously jealous because your life is so boring I mean who sets around checking the Jail website all day.. Get some more info before you say something that YOU WILL NOT COME BACK FROM..Get it..Really small town and your always on her putting your nose in something. Our life does not come out of your pocket or affect your life..So, get you a job, hobby, or a friend because frankly our life is not yours..Hard to except i know..At the end of the day we will still be better than the majority of Gilbert and surrounding areas..Once again leave my family's business out of your mouth. Now you wanna man up have a conversation let me know until then your a pussy in my eyes..So,for now tine tine keeping being the lil gossiping baby you are..Hope ya grow up. LMAO at lil scared girls:(( Sad!!
Valerie Ball

Charles Town, WV

#9 Feb 7, 2013
Oh one more thing Oops!! keep running that mouth making accusations and I will take this to the fullest..So, find you some actually facts and then run them fingers..cause you know better than to run that mouth..I think this falls under ummm slander and defamation of character and since I'm such a bad person I could use some extra money form suing you..You dont get in trouble and not have a lawyer;)) Think about it. Drop our business.
praying for you

Verner, WV

#10 Feb 7, 2013
I just would like to say that the language is terrible and your family would be so ashamed of it but I still love you and am praying you will remember where you was raised and do better. Best wishes to you and your siblings and I love your mom.
Anonymous

Charles Town, WV

#11 Feb 8, 2013
I love her too. I am tired of ppl taking it upon themselves to comment on our lives when it in no way affects their's. Our family has been through enough already without this stuff. I don't get the language comment i used 1 curse word but, anyway ppl should leave us off this website cause it's trash always has been.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gilbert Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
what should bedtime be for 16 year olds (Nov '09) 1 hr Vivian 56
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 5 hr mzrevenge 1,385
Fat girls 16 hr Joseph 2
Class of 1986 20 hr Robby 2
Drop a word, Add a word (Dec '10) 22 hr luci 4,988
moving home Thu Morals checker 2
Is Hampden coal plant still operating? Thu Sassy 4

Gilbert Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance