Comments
81 - 100 of 120 Comments Last updated Saturday Jul 19
heheh

Logan, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#83
Mar 8, 2010
 
yea they do some have blue eyes you stupid hoe i had one as a kid and she had blue eyes
Marie

Gilbert, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#84
Mar 8, 2010
 
heheh wrote:
yea they do some have blue eyes you stupid hoe i had one as a kid and she had blue eyes
Ok, there's no need for childish name calling. I had a Cocker Spaniel that had a blue eye, does that mean that all Cocker Spaniels have blue eyes? Blue eyes are a degenerate trait. I guess idiocy and rudeness is a degenerate trait in your family.
Marie

Gilbert, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#85
Mar 8, 2010
 
heheh wrote:
yea they do some have blue eyes you stupid hoe i had one as a kid and she had blue eyes
As I stated the first time I said that SOME can have blue eyes. You just repeated the same thing I said, if you bothered to read and comprehend it, you would have known that.
amandas aunt

Williamson, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#86
Mar 9, 2010
 
can u not hear wrote:
ALRIGHT here are the facts first of all find this web page its called answers.com wiki answers THEN type in type in breeds of BLUE EYED DOGS..these are the dogs thats on that page...alaskan huskies,alaskan malumutes,american indian dogs,siberian huskies,australian shepherds,border collies(in merles),catahoula leopards,and some collies rough/smooth(in merles) then it says after the listing of the dogs any dog can have blue eyes since its genetic.there ya go college degree.and thats not my words thats on the computer so you can look it up yourself.not being a smart ellic but im not stupid.and if the computers wrong then theres nothing more i can tell ya.
read this over again.....before someone else argues:) dont want anyone mad just trying to get puppies homes...
ShamCross

Marquette, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#87
Apr 18, 2010
 
If everybody fixed their dogs, dogs would become extinct. And it doesn't sound like she's being irresponsible, she didn't just release them or anything, she is trying to find good homes for puppies that will bring happiness to other families. Let's try not to bring people down without knowing all the facts.
ShamCross

Marquette, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#88
Apr 18, 2010
 
can u not hear wrote:
we stated that...listen to me clearly......look up ALASKAN HUSKY then look AT THE MOMMY OF THE PUPS AND MY DOG.....OK OK DO YOU COPY ME? AND I LOOKED UP BREEDS OF DOGS AND MALUMUTES DO HAVE BLUE EYES...I AM NOT STUPID I EVEN HAVE THE PAGE MARKED ON MY FAVORITES....SO ID APPRICIATE ALL YOU PEOPLE TO STOP THE BS AND IF YOU WANT ON YOU DO IF YA DONT YA DONT JUST SHUT UP AND CLIMB BACK INTO YOUR CAVES WHERE YOU BELONG.
http://www.dogbreedinfo.com/alaskanmalamute.h...

Dark eyes are preferred. Blue eyes are a fault according to the written standards.
Ang

Gilbert, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#89
Apr 18, 2010
 
ShamCross wrote:
If everybody fixed their dogs, dogs would become extinct. And it doesn't sound like she's being irresponsible, she didn't just release them or anything, she is trying to find good homes for puppies that will bring happiness to other families. Let's try not to bring people down without knowing all the facts.
That is a very flawed way to think. Obviously we are are far far from dogs being extinct. There are responsible people and breeders out there. The point is if you know you don't want puppies or can not care for them then you need to fix the dogs that you have. Use a little common sense. When you see dogs starved,killed on the road,and abused then you promote responsible pet owners and for most that's getting the pets fixed.
cmlangel

South Bend, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#90
Nov 24, 2011
 
manda wrote:
i have free puppies if anyone is interested they are full blooded i have the mom and dad of them.the dad is light tan w/blue eyes mom is black and tan blue eyes the reason im giving them away is cause i have 15 other dogs also have half pit bull puppies.if interested please call 5 8 3 6 9 8 8 thank u..
Would be interested possibly in a male red and white Alaskan Malmute. Please respond @cmlangel@aol.com
1 post removed
Chandrea

Dacula, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#92
Jun 29, 2012
 
I had one but she died the bright side they do certenly make good pets
Chandrea

Dacula, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#93
Jun 29, 2012
 
Please hear this they can get hipp displaysa and
And bladder problems
1 post removed
christie

Santa Fe, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#95
Jul 20, 2012
 
manda wrote:
i have free puppies if anyone is interested they are full blooded i have the mom and dad of them.the dad is light tan w/blue eyes mom is black and tan blue eyes the reason im giving them away is cause i have 15 other dogs also have half pit bull puppies.if interested please call 5 8 3 6 9 8 8 thank u..
how old are the puppies? and is it possible one to be shipped to newmexico and how much would it cost to be shipped way over here?
DeadPhish

Plattsburgh, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#96
Nov 3, 2012
 
Hello. Do you still have malamute pups up for adoption. If so I live in New York. What would travel distance be like.
rehab and misty

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#97
Dec 1, 2012
 
way to be completely ignorant misty thought the dogs may not be fixed theyre taken care of so it seems and thats all that matters and shes finding them homes so theyre not going to be "strays shitting in your yard and tearing up your garbage" unless the people that receive the dogs decide to not care for them so it would be awesome if you watched what you say when your calling someone stupid or an idiot. And @rehab ive seen many full blooded dogs being given away for free. Its called craigslist! Why? Because peoples lives change and have to get rid of a dog due to moving or whatever else and free is the fastest way to get rid of something if youve no time to wait. not all of the free full bred dogs have something wrong and when your looking for one be smart before you make a final decision and get all the info.
guest

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#98
Dec 3, 2012
 
manda wrote:
i have free puppies if anyone is interested they are full blooded i have the mom and dad of them.the dad is light tan w/blue eyes mom is black and tan blue eyes the reason im giving them away is cause i have 15 other dogs also have half pit bull puppies.if interested please call 5 8 3 6 9 8 8 thank u..
what kind of puppies
guest

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#99
Dec 3, 2012
 
what kind of puppies
1 post removed
jsn

Seffner, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#101
Jan 13, 2013
 
Were do u live so if I want one because they sound cute and I want on bad
Dave

Warwick, RI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#102
Feb 2, 2013
 
Do you have pictures?
4 posts removed
joshua walters

Eugene, OR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#107
Mar 20, 2013
 
manda wrote:
i have free puppies if anyone is interested they are full blooded i have the mom and dad of them.the dad is light tan w/blue eyes mom is black and tan blue eyes the reason im giving them away is cause i have 15 other dogs also have half pit bull puppies.if interested please call 5 8 3 6 9 8 8 thank u..
Wow I'm sorry bout all the rude people plaza contact I want one loving caring first animal good stable home and I can afford it plaza send pics or contact on fb Joshua Walters grantspass oregon
free malamutes

Watsonia, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#108
Mar 29, 2013
 
hi do u have any pups left? please email me , clukkie@msn.com
1 post removed
Want one

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#110
Apr 13, 2013
 
Please call me at 304 6 6 4 6 3 3 4 !!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

11 Users are viewing the Gilbert Forum right now

Search the Gilbert Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
WV Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 4 hr bacon hater 53,605
Correction, GOD'S*** (May '11) 9 hr David_3 387
Keep a Word - Drop a Word (Dec '09) 9 hr honeymylove 4,419
drop a word//add a word (May '11) 10 hr honeymylove 3,755
Drop a word/Add a word (Apr '11) 10 hr Nfreebird 7,641
~Last Post Wins~ (Jan '12) Wed mudpuppy 1,422
any coal mines hiring (Mar '13) Wed Carl 33
•••
•••
•••
•••

Gilbert Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Gilbert People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Gilbert News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Gilbert
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••