Does anyone need their Roof done???

Does anyone need their Roof done???

Posted in the Gilbert Forum

Extreme Roofing

Gilbert, WV

#1 Jul 10, 2009
I have a crew of men, and we do re-roofing, New Construction, and repairs. If interested leave a message here and I will get back to you. Thanks.
Wondering

Gilbert, WV

#2 Jul 10, 2009
What is your contractors license number?
4real

Gilbert, WV

#3 Jul 11, 2009
Extreme Roofing wrote:
I have a crew of men, and we do re-roofing, New Construction, and repairs. If interested leave a message here and I will get back to you. Thanks.
If you are for real you need to leave a number or e-mail address so you can be contacted.Lots of people would be interested,if you are for real.
Timmy

Gilbert, WV

#4 Jul 11, 2009
4real wrote:
<quoted text>If you are for real you need to leave a number or e-mail address so you can be contacted.Lots of people would be interested,if you are for real.
True
Extreme Roofing

Gilbert, WV

#5 Jul 12, 2009
Working on a contractors lisence this week, just want to give some estimates. I am unsure of any metal roofs, may have a guy who may do metal roofs. but if they are any interest. get back to me here with a email address or #. Thanks.
serious

Gilbert, WV

#6 Jul 12, 2009
Extreme Roofing wrote:
I need work on my roof,leave me a contact no.
serious

Gilbert, WV

#7 Jul 14, 2009
Extreme Roofing wrote:
Working on a contractors lisence this week, just want to give some estimates. I am unsure of any metal roofs, may have a guy who may do metal roofs. but if they are any interest. get back to me here with a email address or #. Thanks.
I would have to be seriously impaired to put my e-mail or phone# on here.If you are a business I would be willing to call or e-mail you!
HAHA

Gilbert, WV

#8 Jul 14, 2009
serious wrote:
<quoted text>I would have to be seriously impaired to put my e-mail or phone# on here.If you are a business I would be willing to call or e-mail you!
Gilbert Exchange; 2054.
madeline

Tampa, FL

#9 Apr 14, 2012
my boyfriend does roofing and home repair.. have website and business cards. for more info buzz me

Level 2

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#10 Apr 15, 2012
madeline wrote:
my boyfriend does roofing and home repair.. have website and business cards. for more info buzz me
Do you put down tile floors?
work

Dallas, TX

#11 Apr 22, 2013
Got a nice group of guys that do great on roofs and we do fencing also give me a call for a free estimate. Thanks
1 post removed
work

White Oak, TX

#13 Apr 22, 2013
Torch22 wrote:
<quoted text>Do you put down tile floors?
we do
need repaired

Gilbert, WV

#14 Apr 25, 2013
I need a new roofing done also need someone to redo some work done under my mobile home can you give me some kind of ideal what it would cost for a roofing job would cost it's a mobile home 80 by 16 ft.
Carpenter

Gilbert, WV

#15 Apr 26, 2013
If you're looking for high quality work at a reasonable price, you should give Jake Hatfield a call. He's been doing carpentry work his entire life and is, by FAR, the best I've ever worked with! He's doing a sheetrock job up Reedy Creek right now, but will offer you a free estimate. His number is TWO-NINE-FOUR--FIVE-ONE-ONE-SI X.
work

Dallas, TX

#16 Apr 28, 2013
need repaired wrote:
I need a new roofing done also need someone to redo some work done under my mobile home can you give me some kind of ideal what it would cost for a roofing job would cost it's a mobile home 80 by 16 ft.
we can come look at it and give you an estimate?
1 post removed
nick

Whitehall, PA

#18 Jun 26, 2013
need repaired wrote:
I can do the roof for a real good price .my name is nick I'm co owner of e and f roofing Barnesville pa
6 posts removed
Chasemaks

Grand Rapids, MI

#25 Oct 27, 2016
I'm a roofer trying go legit I'm experienced just trying to get a couple side jobs so I can get my license ..
3 posts removed
Frank

Houston, TX

#29 Dec 28, 2016
need repaired wrote:
$2700. For roof,material n labor

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gilbert Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
speedway (Aug '13) 3 hr Just someone 7
Angie Vasquez 3 hr Lollipop 2
Drop a Word, Add a Word (Mar '10) 5 hr luci 11,110
Drop a word, Add a word (Dec '10) 5 hr luci 5,961
The new manager at speedway, his name is Robert 6 hr Just someone 1
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 9 hr Matt Kelly 4,219
Four Word Game Using Last Letter Of Each Word. (Dec '12) 18 hr SWAMP WITCH 345

Gilbert Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance