First Prev
of 4
Next Last
wtf

AOL

#1 Jul 8, 2009
Did anyone get KKK flyers in there driveway??? The Knight Riders of the KKK. This is rediculous!!!
gds

Shoals, WV

#2 Jul 8, 2009
wtf wrote:
Did anyone get KKK flyers in there driveway??? The Knight Riders of the KKK. This is rediculous!!!
Come to think of it we need the kkk, since the law will not do anything to drug dealers and thiefs, except slap them on the wrist and let them go. Somebody needs to do something to get them under control.
wtf

AOL

#3 Jul 8, 2009
who is "them" and we are talking about Mingo County, how many minority's do you know in Mingo County that sells drugs??? We don't need the KKK. all they are is a religous cult, that are racist.we are all different on the outside, but we are all the same on the inside.....
kkk

Bridgeport, WV

#4 Jul 9, 2009
there not after drugs there after other things thats happening in the world since the elc. since we have a muslim pres. i knew all this stuff would happen when obama won the world is going to go back to the KKK.if u all read them papers it talks alot about what obama supports there against it but i don't blame them i'm not for man to marry man and woman to marry woman......all that stuff is not right if u all will read that they got some good points in there
truth

Christiansburg, VA

#5 Jul 9, 2009
Since when did the KKK take up busting drug dealers. Some of there chapters make their money selling drugs. I'm all about white pride and my race. But I'm not going to lie to people and spread crap thats Obama's a muslim when he's not, If you beleive that your brainwashed and ignorant. KKK and White supreamacy movement will never go mainstream because they cant recruit corectly. If they could be more subtle and not make theirselves look like asses when they talk then they would go alot farther. You think this should be there time to get numbers once again, with a mixed president, the hordes of mexicans and illegal immigrants crossing our border, the fact that white people will be a minority in 20 years and sooner in state like California and the Southwest. The fact that the Jews control our money and finacial instituions,thats why the government has had to bailout the banking industries, because of jewish investors swindling funds out of these countries, bankrupting them, only to have the Jews receive all this bailout money to become evenmore replenished financialy off the socialists president corrupt policies. It's not the minorities I'm worried about, its the Jews and their financial control. He who has the money has the power. Now white america is being paid back by a mixed president who feels wronged by society, and he has a right to be, since they have been oppressed, but this 2009, not 1864 or 1964. So I give him credit in having pride in his race(black), by saying its up to each person to do things himself. But if it wasnt for him being half white he would have never made to the heights he has made it to now, but he shuns that,putting it on the backburner and claiming blackness when he is mixed descent. But I have pride in my race, but I'm called a racists because of it. America will never wake up and see these things because they are caught up in their own lives, worrying about material things that profit the jews.
cpt america

Gilbert, WV

#6 Jul 9, 2009
You're all mixed up.

KKK -- Racist Black People Hangers

Batman -- Cape crusader, busting drug dealers.

You've got your super-heroes mixed up with your white supremacist cults.
fact

Bridgeport, WV

#7 Jul 10, 2009
i really think that we need the kkk i am for them all the way fu_k a black pres.
WWJD

Gilbert, WV

#8 Jul 10, 2009
This whole organization is a joke, if you think you want to join to be cool, its not, this a hate program, I don't care what anyone says, they want you to decriminate against minority's, and that is NO WAY to raise your children, you raise children to Love. Don't be fooled by these people, God loves you! W.W.J.D?
grow up

United States

#9 Jul 10, 2009
gds wrote:
<quoted text>
Come to think of it we need the kkk, since the law will not do anything to drug dealers and thiefs, except slap them on the wrist and let them go. Somebody needs to do something to get them under control.
Come on people this is not the 1800's, what happened to equal rights and the end of racial discrimination ? We don't need or want the KKK, what we need is a law enforcement program that does their job. Then we wouldn't have drug dealers,thieves or the KKK, and this would be a better world.
Governor George Wallace

Union, WV

#10 Jul 10, 2009
Does anyone else see the hypocrisy? It is okay for colords to have B.E.T. and the N.A.A.C.P as well as Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson bellowing out anti-white sentiments. But it is not okay for white people to exhibit pride in their race? Now, come on...negroes want to be treated as "equals", well they need to level the playing field. If there was a W.E.T. oooohhhh, we would be prejudice. I hate blacks. I will admit that. They act like mongrol people and are not normal. They are inferior. We do need a K.K.K. These people who have been let out of their cages need to be put back in their place. They still belong in the back of the bus and should always refer to a white man as either "sir" or "Massa". Get it right...Sambo.
CURIOUS

Bridgeport, WV

#11 Jul 11, 2009
they have the same colored blood as we do and the lord loves them like he loves us whites.i will say sometimes when im out and there r a bunch of blacks i do get scared but living in a small town were there r not many blacks i cant help it but i have met some blacks that r very nice i think they make the prettiest babies lol but there r some bad blacks and some bad whites and vice versa i dont think we need a kkk blacks just as good as whites im proud to be white i guess every body has a little prejudice in them black or white
FBS

Gilbert, WV

#12 Jul 11, 2009
If everyone would stop for just one minute and think about what you are saying...What nationality was Jesus?? He was a Jew, so guess what?? That means he's not WHITE OR BLACK!!! But he is dark skinned...You people crack me up with this racist BS...You don't like black..then stay away from them...but what realy gets my blood boiling is how some whites yell, I HATE BLACK PEOPLE!, but yet every guy you see has their pants half way down there ass, trying to act black...And for the women that yell they don't like blacks, then stay out of the freakin tanning beds and sun trying to look black...People need to get a life...If you would put 5 white men and 5 black men in a line...I guarantee you there will be more of the white men of a check than black...This is my opinion, don't let it influence you in any way...LMAO
kkk

Bridgeport, WV

#13 Jul 11, 2009
we coming for you,kkk rules we will be arriving in the gilbert area around the 20th day of july
wondering

Inez, KY

#14 Jul 11, 2009
gds wrote:
<quoted text>
Come to think of it we need the kkk, since the law will not do anything to drug dealers and thiefs, except slap them on the wrist and let them go. Somebody needs to do something to get them under control.
and the kkk will help with this problem, no i don't think so they all are on drugs therselves.
grow up

United States

#15 Jul 13, 2009
FBS wrote:
If everyone would stop for just one minute and think about what you are saying...What nationality was Jesus?? He was a Jew, so guess what?? That means he's not WHITE OR BLACK!!! But he is dark skinned...You people crack me up with this racist BS...You don't like black..then stay away from them...but what realy gets my blood boiling is how some whites yell, I HATE BLACK PEOPLE!, but yet every guy you see has their pants half way down there ass, trying to act black...And for the women that yell they don't like blacks, then stay out of the freakin tanning beds and sun trying to look black...People need to get a life...If you would put 5 white men and 5 black men in a line...I guarantee you there will be more of the white men of a check than black...This is my opinion, don't let it influence you in any way...LMAO
I COULDN'T HAVE SAID IT BETTER MYSELF.These people make me laugh. They like to judge and ridicule someone because of their race. Now you tell me ,if you were dying and a black mans blood would save your life would you say "NO I HATE BLACKS" I would say probably not. Before you get on here and put people down stop and think what you are saying.
HAHA

Gilbert, WV

#16 Jul 14, 2009
kkk wrote:
we coming for you,kkk rules we will be arriving in the gilbert area around the 20th day of july
Bring it!!! and see what waits on you for trespassing!!
well

Oceana, WV

#17 Jul 14, 2009
omg i can't believe this...how does anyone not get into trouble for this topic? I dont care if you are white, black, yellow or green. If you are getting on my nerves u are getting on my nerves. I could care less about what color you are, who you have been with, how many kids you have and what they look like. Hate is a strong word. I think people need to grow up and get real. I think there are too many racists from every nationality and we don't need the KKK to make it worse. It probably isnt even the KKK we are thinking of probably a biker gan called the Klean Klorox Kittens or something. good gosh.
Whitey

United States

#18 Jul 14, 2009
We need the KKK more than ever. No one else stands up for anything. It not just the blacks, white people need to keep their race pure. The Jews are the problems. By the way, we have a "raceless" president. His momma is white, he dad is black, that's a mongrel according to the Bible. The new KKK is based on what the Bible calls for, not for hanging blacks, Etc. Yes, people, grow up, especially white people, your rights are being taking away as I type. The blacks think we owe them something, we don't owe them squat. The White race is superior and yes I am a "racist" just like most blacks who raise their children to "hate" whites. That's where the "hate" comes from. Look around, whites mixing with blacks, that's abomination. Whites if you care anything about yourselves and your families, you'll wake up and fight this "diversity" crap. We all need to control the government, Obama is out to destroy the white man, take my word for it, He's ruining what our forefathers made. We don't want socialism. And also, homosexuality is an abomination too. Hail to the KKK, we need them today, join them and stand up for what your ancestors created. We were meant to stay pure.
hum

United States

#19 Jul 14, 2009
ALRIGHTY-im white, i have bestfriends that are black. to me they are the same only if you look real good, they are a lot better then most the white men out here, i wouldnt ever date a black but i would NEVER hate one, you guys judge to fast before you get to no who they REALLY ARE..If you look good, then its mostly the white people that cause so much crap just like your doing on here! This is what makes blacks hate the white so bad if you would sit down with a black person for just 10 minutes you would see that they have just as good of a heart as anyone in this world, and if you would look around here you would see that almost every boy around wants to be black or they wouldnt buy pants that was about 10 times to big now would they. Theres nothing that makes me as mad as for someone to sit and judge because of looks and most of yall thats judge'n probley look so bad that every black man would look better then yall. i would really trust a black person before i would a white person to tell the truth about it because most of them do have a heart unlike you people on here talking your crap and one day you will meet up with a black and you will start on them and they will show you what a black man can do. && about the Obama wtf a white man fuc*ed this world up so bad noone can fix it and yes I VOTED FOR OBAMA =)
britt

Gilbert, WV

#20 Jul 15, 2009
WWJD wrote:
This whole organization is a joke, if you think you want to join to be cool, its not, this a hate program, I don't care what anyone says, they want you to decriminate against minority's, and that is NO WAY to raise your children, you raise children to Love. Don't be fooled by these people, God loves you! W.W.J.D?
RIGHT ON!! I doin't necessarily like Obama, but I think of all races as the same because one is worth no more than the other in God's eyes. And I don't even make posts on here often, but I have black family and I just dont believe in KKK...its just cruelty and something else to worry about.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gilbert Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cheating 1 hr Kim 2
Create your own Forum 4 hr Huntington Guy 372
Miller Corn 6 hr TRYING_1 5
Keep a Word - Drop a Word (Dec '09) 21 hr I KNOW 5,979
The Good Shepherd and His Flock (Dec '12) Sat Keep Smiling 3 27
Miller Corn and Green Beans Sat Miller Corn 1
Medicare and Republican Fri votes 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Gilbert Mortgages