Gilbert, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 20, 2012

Judged:

Beware anyone doing wrong. Kevin Hinkle will shut you down. Not only did he set Jul Cat up the other day, as I was going out of the Creek yest. I saw him meeting an under cover cop. Then on my way home at 2am he had the same under cover cop at Tommy Mount's house. For some reason, neither one is listed on the jail website. Things that make you go hmmmm.....BE AWARE!!!!
freaky freda

Matewan, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 20, 2012

Judged:

well i didnt see him meet the cop, but as i was going out of the creek yesterday, i almost ran him over because he was walking in the middle of the road, in a curve. in the next curve, ( the real big one) there was a dodge durango, with state tags on it. just pulled over in the wide spot. i was wondering if that was why kevin was walking that way. now i know.
the truth

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 20, 2012

Why is there police tape all over Tommy Mounts yard?
freaky freda

Matewan, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 20, 2012

Judged:

Why is there police tape all over Tommy Mounts yard?

ask kevin hinkle..
more please

Nitro, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 20, 2012

Judged:

need more snitches, dealers = thieves
just a thought

Gilbert, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 21, 2012

Judged:

I do not condone selling drugs. but the way i look at it, there are tons of drug heads around. they are gonna get high regardless of which old man sales them their pain meds. I mean, atleast he wasnt messing with little kids or raping people. I dont believe that hes in the right for selling his pills. I sure as hell dont think its right that someone that hes been nothing but good to, would save his own sorry excuse of a life(Kevin was looking at 1 year, but the charges have just disappeared, since hes turned snitch) by turning over the man that gave him, and that other waste of oxygen, Jody, a place to live. (even after multiple times being robbed by these same 2) Kevin Hinkle is the lowest form of scum.
memyselfandi

Tornado, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 21, 2012

it dont matter who is a snitch they aint going to do a damn thing about it just wait till it dies down and its right back the way it was...just watch
snitch hater

Crab Orchard, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 21, 2012

Judged:

the way i see it is these snitches need to be put right where they belong.IN A DITCH>>> its a shame that man gave that trash a place to live and that other trash and thats the thanks he gets..well one thing about it KARMA IS A BITCH>>what goes around comes around.you can bet they WILL get their turn..r.i.p. losers
Bliz

Gilbert, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 21, 2012

Judged:

Who cares who is a snitch or not the main thing is getting these drug dealer off the street and where they belong. I for on want to thank anyone who will snitch on these drug dealers.
anti-snitch

Gilbert, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 21, 2012

Judged:

Bliz wrote:
Who cares who is a snitch or not the main thing is getting these drug dealer off the street and where they belong. I for on want to thank anyone who will snitch on these drug dealers.
Do u not realize that these snitches are people that are getting caught for crimes, and then telling on someone else to get their cases dismissed? These "snitches" are the ones going out and robbing shit, because they are the addicts.. They are the ones that do the most fucked up shit.. I'm not saying its ok to sell it, but the addicts are always gonna be the ones that are commiting the crimes that bother us so much. They are gonna get pills regardless, whether they buy them from a dealer, or if they do a home invasion for them and end up killing some innocent person. I, for one, wanna thank these dealers,(that dont bother anyone) for keeping these drug heads from wanting to bust in my house in the middle of the night to get my meds for my back. Because when there are no dealers left, thats what will start happening. Just because these addicts cant buy them easily, it doesnt mean that they will not get high anymore. THEY WILL GET HIGH BY ANY MEANS NECESSARY! Believe me, I know. Up until 6 years ago, I was an addict.. And I committed a lot of crimes during that time. Years before that, I was a dealer. And thats all I did wrong during that time. I didnt have to go rob or steal or scam people when I was selling it. So dont get it twisted, these snitches are the ones that we all hate. They are the ones that stole the copper off of your air conditioning unit. Or took your kids bike out of the front yard. They are the scum, the ones that do the real dirt, and then dont have the balls to take responsibility for their actions. This great SNITCH (Kevin Hinkle) that you wanna thank, just got caught stealing Joyce Ellis' car. So he didnt decide to turn Tommy in out of the goodness of his heart, or for the greater good.. lol He did it because hes doing crimes , and scared to death to do the time.. THATS THE SCUM! KEVIN HINKLE!!
Bliz

Gilbert, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 21, 2012

Judged:

anti-snitch wrote:
<quoted text>
Do u not realize that these snitches are people that are getting caught for crimes, and then telling on someone else to get their cases dismissed? These "snitches" are the ones going out and robbing shit, because they are the addicts.. They are the ones that do the most fucked up shit.. I'm not saying its ok to sell it, but the addicts are always gonna be the ones that are commiting the crimes that bother us so much. They are gonna get pills regardless, whether they buy them from a dealer, or if they do a home invasion for them and end up killing some innocent person. I, for one, wanna thank these dealers,(that dont bother anyone) for keeping these drug heads from wanting to bust in my house in the middle of the night to get my meds for my back. Because when there are no dealers left, thats what will start happening. Just because these addicts cant buy them easily, it doesnt mean that they will not get high anymore. THEY WILL GET HIGH BY ANY MEANS NECESSARY! Believe me, I know. Up until 6 years ago, I was an addict.. And I committed a lot of crimes during that time. Years before that, I was a dealer. And thats all I did wrong during that time. I didnt have to go rob or steal or scam people when I was selling it. So dont get it twisted, these snitches are the ones that we all hate. They are the ones that stole the copper off of your air conditioning unit. Or took your kids bike out of the front yard. They are the scum, the ones that do the real dirt, and then dont have the balls to take responsibility for their actions. This great SNITCH (Kevin Hinkle) that you wanna thank, just got caught stealing Joyce Ellis' car. So he didnt decide to turn Tommy in out of the goodness of his heart, or for the greater good.. lol He did it because hes doing crimes , and scared to death to do the time.. THATS THE SCUM! KEVIN HINKLE!!
I could care less who does the snitching because if all the drug dealers are off the streets then the users won't have anywhere to buy their drugs. I just hope more snitches as you call them keeps telling on all the drug dealers. I know there are a lot more than the ones caught, I just hope they catch a lot more. There are so many on Gilbert Creek that law enforcement would have to be blind not to see who are the dealers and who are not. I vote keep at it snitches and lets take back our community.
HIP HIP HURRAY

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 21, 2012

Judged:

Three cheers for Kevin Hinkle HIP HIP HURRAY,HIP HIP HURRAY,HIP HIP HURRAY. THANKS FELLER KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK.

GET ER DONE YEAH
people

Nitro, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 21, 2012

This Tommy must have been a awful good man for people getting on here taking up for him. My My its a shame laws giving good people a hard time why bad people get by with every thing.Life is a crock isnt it. Mean ole Kevin Hinkle and good ole Tommy Mounts.
HIP HIP HURRAY

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 21, 2012

people wrote:
This Tommy must have been a awful good man for people getting on here taking up for him. My My its a shame laws giving good people a hard time why bad people get by with every thing.Life is a crock isnt it. Mean ole Kevin Hinkle and good ole Tommy Mounts.
Thats screwed up hant it, Yeah a person gets more out of a ticket for a brake light blowed than a drug dealer caught with stolen items and selling drugs.
memyselfandi

Tornado, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 21, 2012

like i said they worry about if you got the right helmet on while you ride your four wheeler than dope dealers
duhh

Gilbert, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 21, 2012

Jodi was involved too Kevin didn't work alone, this makes two ppl in the gilbert creek area they busted. And remember u can't touch an informant, good ole Porgy had an informant killed in the matewan area Carla Collins and his and his sidekick Valerie are pulling life sentences. They are untouchable!!
mrfoo

Richmond, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 21, 2012

anti-snitch wrote:
<quoted text>
trying to scare people with the "home robbery" for pills. so who ratted on you. you are way too bitter. let me guess you thought you were a small time addict/dealer and someone ratted on you and you think you got a raw deal because some thief ratted on you. as far as not bothering anyone it is obvious he took stolen property
I hope the old man dies in jail
wondering

Gilbert, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 21, 2012

what magistrate dismissed the charges??
on Tommy
Bliz

Gilbert, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 21, 2012

wondering wrote:
what magistrate dismissed the charges??
on Tommy
Rumor has it; Dee Sidebottom, I don't know this for a fact. I am sure the facts will come out sooner or later.
who

Winfield, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 21, 2012

tommy knows who's the rat...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of39
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

8 Users are viewing the Gilbert Forum right now

Search the Gilbert Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
diann 42 min countryboy 1
WV Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 2 hr hillbilly 53,443
~Last Post Wins~ (Jan '12) 3 hr mudpuppy 1,418
countryboy 3 hr countryboy 3
drop a word//add a word (May '11) 3 hr mudpuppy 3,730
Keep a Word - Drop a Word (Dec '09) 3 hr mudpuppy 4,397
Drop a word/Add a word (Apr '11) 3 hr mudpuppy 7,617
•••
•••
•••
•••

Gilbert Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000