Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...

“Of Course I Can”

Level 9

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#12793 May 1, 2013
So let me see if I understand this whole Benghazi nut you wing nuts have been trying to crack for months now.

YOU have no problem with George Bush sending 1000's of young men and women to their death in a war based on LIES to the American people, but the fact that republicans cut funding for embassy guards and 4 embassy employees were killed while a black man was president is just the worst thing in the world?

Is that what you are saying about Obama's intelligence failure? That about sum it up?

Do you want to compare Obama's intelligence failure to Bush's?

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/09/11/opinion/the...

You people are amazingly dense.
Crowley wrote:
<quoted text>
On the one hand democrats have free stuff, unemployment checks, and welfare checks. On the other hand we have four dead American citizens. What do you know, free stuff, unemployment checks, and welfare checks win. So Obama is the man! And what about Ocoward`s "Red line" for Syria? Seventy thousand Syrian civilians dead and counting.
Crowley

Fairmont, WV

#12794 May 1, 2013
Zaphod wrote:
<quoted text>
Unemployment insurance is free now? What have I been paying into all these years? I really wish you morons understood how math works.
Unemployment Insurance works just like your job. You lay around all day doing nothing and still collect a pay check.
Knows

Princeton, WV

#12795 May 1, 2013
Moondog wrote:
<quoted text>that doesn't make any sense. You must be a democrat.
If I had a horse named nobody, whose dyck would you suck?
Knows

Baton Rouge, LA

#12796 May 1, 2013
Knows wrote:
<quoted text>
If I had a horse named nobody, whose dyck would you suck?
Everybody's.

Not only would, but did.
Knows

Baton Rouge, LA

#12797 May 1, 2013
Oh no. That posted twice. Now Sundog is going to make fun of me.

It's okay. I will control him and it won't happen.

“Of Course I Can”

Level 9

Location hidden

#12798 May 1, 2013
Normally this is the point where I would make fun of Knows for posting twice, but since she is controlling me, I won't.

;)
ttt

Charleston, WV

#12799 May 1, 2013
it was published in the richwood paper that a person threatened the pigs and the useless government judge .i think they are wrong and if i was him i would sue them for violating his rights to freedom of s peach
ttt

Charleston, WV

#12800 May 1, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
So let me see if I understand this whole Benghazi nut you wing nuts have been trying to crack for months now.
YOU have no problem with George Bush sending 1000's of young men and women to their death in a war based on LIES to the American people, but the fact that republicans cut funding for embassy guards and 4 embassy employees were killed while a black man was president is just the worst thing in the world?
Is that what you are saying about Obama's intelligence failure? That about sum it up?
Do you want to compare Obama's intelligence failure to Bush's?
http://www.nytimes.com/2012/09/11/opinion/the...
You people are amazingly dense.
<quoted text>
bush and berry are terrorists
1 post removed

“Of Course I Can”

Level 9

Location hidden

#12802 May 1, 2013
No. Republicans are terrorists.

Rep. Jason Chaffetz (R-Utah) acknowledged on Wednesday that House Republicans had consciously voted to reduce the funds allocated to the State Department for embassy security since winning the majority in 2010.

On Wednesday morning, CNN anchor Soledad O'Brien asked the Utah Republican if he had "voted to cut the funding for embassy security."

"Absolutely," Chaffetz said. "Look we have to make priorities and choices in this country. We have…15,000 contractors in Iraq. We have more than 6,000 contractors, a private army there, for President Obama, in Baghdad. And we’re talking about can we get two dozen or so people into Libya to help protect our forces. When you’re in tough economic times, you have to make difficult choices. You have to prioritize things.”

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/10/10/jaso...

Obama didn't cut funding for embassy security. Republicans did and they are very proud of it.
ttt wrote:
<quoted text>bush and berry are terrorists

“Of Course I Can”

Level 9

Location hidden

#12803 May 1, 2013
No, I am not a republican.
Moondog wrote:
<quoted text>you mention a black man as president. You are obviously racist
2 posts removed

“Of Course I Can”

Level 9

Location hidden

#12806 May 1, 2013
I am talking about the young men and women who died fighting a war based on lies, you idiot.

I am amazed that you would compare the deaths of 4 public servants to the 3000+ that died on 9/11 due to Bush's intelligence failures and the 4000 soldiers that died fighting his war based on lies.

THE ONE MAN lied to us all. His lies resulted in the deaths of nearly 10,000 people and you want to whine about 4 public servants who died because republicans cut funding for embassy security?

Are you serious, or simply retarded?
Moondog wrote:
<quoted text>what children are you referring to?
I guess it's all based on numbers right? It's ok if a few die and the president repeatedly lies about it like Benghazi.
But when the democratic congress to have thousands of soldiers killed, you blame one man. You're so clueless.
Moondog

Baton Rouge, LA

#12807 May 1, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
I am talking about the young men and women who died fighting a war based on lies, you idiot.
I am amazed that you would compare the deaths of 4 public servants to the 3000+ that died on 9/11 due to Bush's intelligence failures and the 4000 soldiers that died fighting his war based on lies.
THE ONE MAN lied to us all. His lies resulted in the deaths of nearly 10,000 people and you want to whine about 4 public servants who died because republicans cut funding for embassy security?
Are you serious, or simply retarded?
<quoted text>
You moron. 4 people killed while serving a black president is a billion times worse than 10,000 being killed serving a white president. You stupid liberals.
Knows

Princeton, WV

#12808 May 1, 2013
Moondog wrote:
<quoted text>cant find that word anywhere, you must mean duck. I have eaten duck but never thought to suck one. How is it?
Hmm, you are still in the closet and cannot come out, I understand, typical closeted kkkoward.
Knows

Baton Rouge, LA

#12809 May 1, 2013
Now please stop interrupting me when I am busy controlling Sundog.
THE LAST WARRIOR POET

Hurricane, WV

#12810 May 1, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
We had no reason to invade Iraq--other than the one Bush concocted. Stop trying to blame the UN. Save that for your CONservative buddies. They'll fall for anything--no matter how stupid you are.
<quoted text>
You really are a dip shit ignoramus. It was in the news dzaily about the kurds being gassed in the north of iraq as well as the bombing campaign against the shiites in the south. Quit your damn crying about Bush and using it as an excuse for your only response for everything. Cant you think on your own? You sound like a scripted response from MSNBC. EFFIN PARROT!
THE LAST WARRIOR POET

Hurricane, WV

#12811 May 1, 2013
Knows wrote:
<quoted text>
Has anyone told you that you sound like a queer?
Im to well hung and have at least 17 married woman to pick from to have to resort to taking your boyfriend. Why married woman? Their easy and dont make demands. Very generous too.
THE LAST WARRIOR POET

Hurricane, WV

#12812 May 1, 2013
Moondog wrote:
<quoted text>wonder why all the democratic senators voted for war then. Bush must have been a genius to fool all those people. Well, they were democrats, probably wouldn't take much. They are pretty naive.
I'll tell you why. Because their reprobate minds that would stand in line for a shit sandwich if they thought everyone else was doing it.
Weak minded they are.
THE LAST WARRIOR POET

Hurricane, WV

#12813 May 1, 2013
Zaphod wrote:
<quoted text>
What would that be?
Insert idiotic conspiracy theory here:
Their mere exsistence will suffice for now.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#12814 May 1, 2013
president obsama has killed so many innocents with his drone strikes that americans are now suffering the effects. terrosits bombing innocents here in boston.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#12815 May 1, 2013
president obsama has been ineffective as a leader. 5 years of misery. if you asked 100 americans if they are better off now than they were 5 years ago all 100 of them would say worse. i rest my case.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gilbert Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Drop a word, Add a word (Dec '10) 1 hr luci 5,521
Looking for Brian Toler 6 hr Searching 1
Looking for Brian Toler 6 hr Searching 1
what should bedtime be for 16 year olds (Nov '09) 8 hr George Cook 67
Drop a Word, Add a Word (Mar '10) Wed luci 10,666
drop a word//add a word (May '11) Wed -Glinda- 5,584
Wyoming County HS Basketball 2016-17 Tue Alien 1

Gilbert Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance