hope

Huntington, WV

#11323 Mar 8, 2013
Gary Coaldigger wrote:
<quoted text>
I believe that although some of the things that "hope" questioned was just them somewhat intentionally to be asinine for humor purposes however, some of the other questions that "hope" posed were valid.
I'm not judging this from any one party perspective from either of the two main ones here.
What we need to keep in mind that for a very long time,long before Obama was even born that our government has been increasingly and perpetually corrupt as time goes by,no matter which party is in control.
Our government is still corrupt and increasingly dangerous let alone is strange.
Obama is really no different than all the other presidents that came before him,they all had and have a bad side to them as well as a good side to them,that's part of being human.
The thing with about Obama is simply is he is a black man with the ultimate power in his control over our country and for some it scares the living day lights out of them and are willing to find fault in Obama no matter how great or small it is and then make more of an issue out of it than they did with those who came before Obama just because Obama is black.
I don't agree with some of Obama's decisions,there are times when I believe Obama is somewhat drunk in his own power and other times I believe that at least half the the time Obama doesn't have a clue as to what he is doing.
I question his beliefs and his morality at times but I guess my own can very well be questioned just like everyone else's can.
i wasn't trying to be humorous, every question is serious.
Zaphod

Alexandria, VA

#11324 Mar 8, 2013
hope wrote:
infowars.com

Ridiculous conspiracy theory crap. Alex Jones should be drawn and quartered for taking $ from retards who don't know any better.
Toney

Montgomery, WV

#11325 Mar 8, 2013
You people are so stupid. When can we get back to Earth where we belong? Lets get off the Sci Zone channel.
KingArthur

United States

#11326 Mar 8, 2013
hope wrote:
<quoted text>
well then, can you direct me towards the truth then? I have never heard anyone with an explanation of what's going on in this world. So please, provide me with your wisdom. Here's some concerns:
why is our president legally able to kill American citizens (with drones) if he pleases?
why can American citizens be arrested and be detained without charge or trial?
why are there drones beginning to show up in more and more cities?
why did DHS buy over a billion bullets and yet are cutting public services?
why is our food made from poison that gives us cancer and diabetes?(GMOs, aspertame,ect)
why are there military drills(in average US towns) for times of "civil unrest"?
why take our guns?
why is the TSA searching people on the streets?
why haven't the men who committed major fraud(bankers) not being arrested?
why is our public school system so bad?
why is everyone sick and on pharmaceutic drugs?
why is everyone in so much debt?
why isn't the media reporting any of this?
why are corporations able to get by with what they do?
why did they build FEMA facilities?
and there's sooo many more questions...that's just the beginning!
He isnt IMO. The Constitution says he doesnt have that authority.
Because our idotic politicians have allowed our rights to be taken away. This too is Unconstitutional.
Drones have many uses. Law enforcement wants them for surveilance. Armed military drones over US cities is unacceptable and likely Unconstitutional IMO, but there is no evidence they are using armed drones on US soil(yet).
THis is debatable but the mere purchase of this ammo doesnt necisarily mean anything, It takes alot of ammo when you train and bulk is cheap. THis by itself means little, but it does seem a bit unusual. Most likey it is nothing but it is worth talking about and watching.
Ask the FDA. We citizens purchase the crap knowing what is in it, so whos fault is it? If it tastes good few people care what is really in it.
There are disaster readiness drills held all over the US. As we know firsthand, natural disasters can strike anywhere, anytime. On its own this also means little. Where are "military" drills being held in US towns "for times of unrest"?(Dont quote Insane Alex either. Answer is I doubt you have any credible source, sounds like Alex insanisty)).
Some people think we need protecting so they want to restrict guns. Uncostitutional IMO
THey are not that I know of.(Again no Alex or similar please)
Many have been arrested. Not a real shocker people with money seem to be able to dodge the bullet easier than others. No that doesnt make it right, just reality.
Many public school are very good. Some are not. Mainly due to money and also cultural/parental issues. Schools in wealthier areas obviously have more tax money to invest in schools so they are usually better.
Everyone is not sick and on drugs.
Some debt helps fuel the economy, too much can cause it to crash. Economics is a tricky thing. Debt is American as apple pie and always has been but we see now see what happens when the debt gets excessive. As long as the rich control our politicians, personal debt will continue and be excessive.
They are.
Because they have bribed our politicians and now heavily influence our government.
Because natural disasters are real and can happen anywhere.
hope

Huntington, WV

#11327 Mar 8, 2013
Zaphod wrote:
<quoted text>
Ridiculous conspiracy theory crap. Alex Jones should be drawn and quartered for taking $ from retards who don't know any better.
it's not conspiracy if it's true. take off the blindfold and pay attention.
KingArthur

United States

#11328 Mar 8, 2013
Zaphod wrote:
<quoted text>
Couldnt agree more. The thing with people like Alex Jones is they mix in a little bit of basically irrelavant truth with their delusions and then gulliable people start repeating what these lunatics say as if it is reality. Then they use these little partial truths to justify their belief in his ludicrous opinions and he knows this. THe fact is Alex Jones is a delusional weirdo whos only concern is scaring idiots into believing his nonsense to further his ratings.
1 post removed
hope

Huntington, WV

#11330 Mar 8, 2013
Toney wrote:
You people are so stupid. When can we get back to Earth where we belong? Lets get off the Sci Zone channel.
We are living in a sci-fi reality. It's insane! Drones, evil bankers/cooperation, weird scientific projects,**chemically designed food to give you cancer** a plummeting economy, surveillance.

remember that movie, Minority Report? or the book 1984? tune in, man. You'll be enthralled.
hope

Huntington, WV

#11331 Mar 8, 2013
KingArthur wrote:
<quoted text>Couldnt agree more. The thing with people like Alex Jones is they mix in a little bit of basically irrelavant truth with their delusions and then gulliable people start repeating what these lunatics say as if it is reality. Then they use these little partial truths to justify their belief in his ludicrous opinions and he knows this. THe fact is Alex Jones is a delusional weirdo whos only concern is scaring idiots into believing his nonsense to further his ratings.
i'm praying that you're right.
open your eyes

Charleston, WV

#11332 Mar 8, 2013
if u do not think there areevil intites destroying our country and the world you are seriously delusional in your comfortable little box they let you think you have
open your eyes

Charleston, WV

#11333 Mar 8, 2013
hope wrote:
<quoted text>
i'm praying that you're right.
Wake up out of your safe little mind numbing boxes you live in life as we know it is being takin away from us open your eyes prophesies are being fulfilled and puppets are keeping us intertained
hope

Huntington, WV

#11334 Mar 8, 2013
KingArthur wrote:
<quoted text>
He isnt IMO. The Constitution says he doesnt have that authority.
Because our idotic politicians have allowed our rights to be taken away. This too is Unconstitutional.
Drones have many uses. Law enforcement wants them for surveilance. Armed military drones over US cities is unacceptable and likely Unconstitutional IMO, but there is no evidence they are using armed drones on US soil(yet).
THis is debatable but the mere purchase of this ammo doesnt necisarily mean anything, It takes alot of ammo when you train and bulk is cheap. THis by itself means little, but it does seem a bit unusual. Most likey it is nothing but it is worth talking about and watching.
Ask the FDA. We citizens purchase the crap knowing what is in it, so whos fault is it? If it tastes good few people care what is really in it.
There are disaster readiness drills held all over the US. As we know firsthand, natural disasters can strike anywhere, anytime. On its own this also means little. Where are "military" drills being held in US towns "for times of unrest"?(Dont quote Insane Alex either. Answer is I doubt you have any credible source, sounds like Alex insanisty)).
Some people think we need protecting so they want to restrict guns. Uncostitutional IMO
THey are not that I know of.(Again no Alex or similar please)
Many have been arrested. Not a real shocker people with money seem to be able to dodge the bullet easier than others. No that doesnt make it right, just reality.
Many public school are very good. Some are not. Mainly due to money and also cultural/parental issues. Schools in wealthier areas obviously have more tax money to invest in schools so they are usually better.
Everyone is not sick and on drugs.
Some debt helps fuel the economy, too much can cause it to crash. Economics is a tricky thing. Debt is American as apple pie and always has been but we see now see what happens when the debt gets excessive. As long as the rich control our politicians, personal debt will continue and be excessive.
They are.
Because they have bribed our politicians and now heavily influence our government.
Because natural disasters are real and can happen anywhere.
you're dancing around my questions.

when i speak with people about what they're eating, they actually know very very little. they have no idea what they are ingesting. the FDA should be protecting us! they KNOW what they are feeding us is making us sick!**people like to make $$ by exploitation of others**

almost everyone is sick, you can't argue that, it's too obvious.

the debt we have NOW, is ruining the country. Where's the jobs? Why is SS drying up? Why are people's houses being foreclosed? this debt is not good for us. no one thinks so.

why are children being diagnosed with ADHA at an exponential rate? Why has America fallen so far behind in education in comparison to the rest of the world?

Why must USA (me and you) citizens be watched over by drones and cameras? and my internet traffic is also being monitored. it's in the Constitution that i shouldn't be spied on. I don't like being watched, it's creepy. Especially when i know i could be arrested and taken away at anytime...or killed.

and as far as me taking the time to post government documents, i'm not going to. you can go look it up yourself. it's all there.

MY CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHTS ARE BEING TAKEN AWAY AND I DON'T LIKE IT. I'M UPSET AND ANGRY ABOUT THIS. THOSE ARE MY RIGHTS!!! the madness needs to stops.
hope

Huntington, WV

#11335 Mar 8, 2013
open your eyes wrote:
<quoted text> Wake up out of your safe little mind numbing boxes you live in life as we know it is being takin away from us open your eyes prophesies are being fulfilled and puppets are keeping us intertained
i know, i'm all ready awake..i wish reality was different because it's terrifying!

**taken
**entertained
hope

Huntington, WV

#11336 Mar 8, 2013
my last post was removed :( it was a good one, too
Zaphod

Alexandria, VA

#11337 Mar 8, 2013
hope wrote:
<quoted text>you're dancing around my questions.

when i speak with people about what they're eating, they actually know very very little. they have no idea what they are ingesting. the FDA should be protecting us! they KNOW what they are feeding us is making us sick!**people like to make $$ by exploitation of others**

the debt we have NOW, is ruining the country. Where's the jobs? Why is SS drying up? Why are people's houses being foreclosed? this debt is not good for us. no one thinks so.

why are children being diagnosed with ADHA at an exponential rate? Why has America fallen so far behind in education in comparison to the rest of the world?

Why must USA (me and you) citizens be watched over by drones and cameras? and my internet traffic is also being monitored. it's in the Constitution that i shouldn't be spied on. I don't like being watched, it's creepy. Especially when i know i could be arrested and taken away at anytime...or killed.

and as far as me taking the time to post government documents, i'm not going to. you can go look it up yourself. it's all there.

MY CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHTS ARE BEING TAKEN AWAY AND I DON'T LIKE IT. I'M UPSET AND ANGRY ABOUT THIS. THOSE ARE MY RIGHTS!!! the madness needs to stops.
Looks like a lot of that crazy rubbed off on you. Try just asking one or two questions at once and you might get answers. When you lump a bunch of nonsensical junk together it takes too long to explain each thing to you. I'll give some of it a shot.
Everyone isn't dick. Maybe in your trailer park but not everywhere.
Jobs. I'm not going to try to explain that. Social security? Well the system was set up when life expectancy was much lower. It wasn't designed to handle the number of people who are living beyond 65 these days.
ADHD? Overdiagnosed in my opinion but then again I'm not a Dr. Education. Too many factors to go into.

That's it for me. Someone else can explain the rest.
KingArthur

United States

#11338 Mar 8, 2013
hope wrote:
<quoted text>
you're dancing around my questions.
So it is the governments fault if people are too stupid to check what they are eating? I thought people like you were for less government.
hope

Huntington, WV

#11339 Mar 8, 2013
Zaphod wrote:
<quoted text>
Looks like a lot of that crazy rubbed off on you. Try just asking one or two questions at once and you might get answers. When you lump a bunch of nonsensical junk together it takes too long to explain each thing to you. I'll give some of it a shot.
Everyone isn't dick. Maybe in your trailer park but not everywhere.
Jobs. I'm not going to try to explain that. Social security? Well the system was set up when life expectancy was much lower. It wasn't designed to handle the number of people who are living beyond 65 these days.
ADHD? Overdiagnosed in my opinion but then again I'm not a Dr. Education. Too many factors to go into.
That's it for me. Someone else can explain the rest.
it's not nonsense.

everyone isn't dick. but sick yes. you don't know people with cancer, diabetes, obesity, depression, anxiety, migraines, high cholesterol, asthma, ect? i call BS

why won't you explain our "jobs" situation, if you know? why is the economy so crappy? who allowed that to happen and why?

why do you think i live in a trailer park? are you discriminating against poor people?
KingArthur

United States

#11340 Mar 8, 2013
hope wrote:
<quoted text>
it's not nonsense.
everyone isn't dick. but sick yes. you don't know people with cancer, diabetes, obesity, depression, anxiety, migraines, high cholesterol, asthma, ect? i call BS
why won't you explain our "jobs" situation, if you know? why is the economy so crappy? who allowed that to happen and why?
why do you think i live in a trailer park? are you discriminating against poor people?
People have always been sick with the things you mention. It is called life.
hope

Huntington, WV

#11341 Mar 8, 2013
KingArthur wrote:
<quoted text>So it is the governments fault if people are too stupid to check what they are eating? I thought people like you were for less government.
even if people cared enough to educate themselves about what they're eating, they're not always told about everything being used to make their food, not to mention what it's doing to their bodies. also there are "secret" ingredients.

the government should be acting as a shield between the people and the cooperations that make a profit off of us. They are producing food to sell us, so if they are doing wrong by the people the FDA should let us know and fix it.
however, that is not how it has played out, the government is not on our side, therefore not protecting us. if they're not with us, they're against us!
KingArthur

United States

#11342 Mar 8, 2013
hope wrote:
<quoted text>
even if people cared enough to educate themselves about what they're eating, they're not always told about everything being used to make their food, not to mention what it's doing to their bodies. also there are "secret" ingredients.
the government should be acting as a shield between the people and the cooperations that make a profit off of us. They are producing food to sell us, so if they are doing wrong by the people the FDA should let us know and fix it.
however, that is not how it has played out, the government is not on our side, therefore not protecting us. if they're not with us, they're against us!
What evidence do you have they are putting harmful things into our food that no one knows about? The obvious question is if no one knows they are doing it, how can you claim they are? LOL
Zaphod

Alexandria, VA

#11343 Mar 8, 2013
KingArthur wrote:
<quoted text>What evidence do you have they are putting harmful things into our food that no one knows about? The obvious question is if no one knows they are doing it, how can you claim they are? LOL
You know. She heard stuff. Hard evidences man.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gilbert Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
~Last Post Wins~ (Jan '12) 2 hr Maverick 808 1,511
Gilbert Music Thread (May '13) 7 hr texas pete 32
drop a word//add a word (May '11) 7 hr Analog man 4,728
word association (Mar '08) 7 hr Analog man 2,534
Drop a word/Add a word (Apr '11) 7 hr Analog man 8,623
Keep a Word - Drop a Word (Dec '09) 7 hr Analog man 5,333
Little randy new (Mar '14) 18 hr The creeker 35
Gilbert Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web