Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
Stepping Back In

United States

#9508 Sep 25, 2012
Louda wrote:
<quoted text>
All mouth? Grow up. 46% is pretty close to half, right? There are approx 60 million people voting for Romney if the election was today. That's my point. Trying to boycott the business of one of the 60 million is a little ridiculous. I am mixed race (black and white). There is no racism. The race card is played too many times from the Obama side of the argument. I suggest that you get to know someone before you ignorantly attack them for being racist. Also, I voted for Obama last election and for Herman Cain in the primary this time. Obama constantly lies to us and failed to live up to any of his promises, so I'm through with him. I'm on the fence about Romney right now and considering third party. I didn't have to tell you that, but I wanted to. I didn't want you to make a fool out of yourself like you just did with your last comment.
And I think you owe me an apology.
No one in my book owes you anything and certainly not an apology. You have been on this forum bad mouthing a president and spouting Republican or as a lot of people are now calling that party the American Taliban rhetoric and when someone gets back in your face you finally admit that Romney is not all that in your book either. I think MY Opinion made some very good points Why would anyone want a man that his own party is running from and that wasn't good enough to be their candidate 4 years ago. This man is so dumb that he thinks airplanes should have windows that open. He received a 23,000 dollar tax deduction for his wife's horse that she doesn't even ride that's more than a lot of families right now even make a year but they still pay a higher percentage on their taxes than he does. I really don't think My Opinion was recommending anyone actually boycott your business but as far as I'm concerned Your actions deserve reaction and they did a very good job at getting you to admit your real reaction to Romney. Sometimes it takes your rhetoric getting thrown back in your face to make you realize how you are looking to other people. I also agree that this will be settled at the polls in November that is unless of course, your Republican party manages to pull the same thing they did in Florida for Bush several years ago. Money buys a lot of wrong deeds.

Since: Sep 11

Charleston, WV

#9509 Sep 25, 2012
Stepping Back In wrote:
<quoted text>
No one in my book owes you anything and certainly not an apology.
So, you think that calling someone a racist without any evidence to support their claims is okay as long as the person is a Democrat? That's a pretty ridiculous statement. You might want to rethink your stance on this issue.

Charleston, WV

#9510 Sep 25, 2012
Stepping Back In wrote:
<quoted text>
No one in my book owes you anything and certainly not an apology. You have been on this forum bad mouthing a president and spouting Republican or as a lot of people are now calling that party the American Taliban rhetoric and when someone gets back in your face you finally admit that Romney is not all that in your book either. I think MY Opinion made some very good points Why would anyone want a man that his own party is running from and that wasn't good enough to be their candidate 4 years ago. This man is so dumb that he thinks airplanes should have windows that open. He received a 23,000 dollar tax deduction for his wife's horse that she doesn't even ride that's more than a lot of families right now even make a year but they still pay a higher percentage on their taxes than he does. I really don't think My Opinion was recommending anyone actually boycott your business but as far as I'm concerned Your actions deserve reaction and they did a very good job at getting you to admit your real reaction to Romney. Sometimes it takes your rhetoric getting thrown back in your face to make you realize how you are looking to other people. I also agree that this will be settled at the polls in November that is unless of course, your Republican party manages to pull the same thing they did in Florida for Bush several years ago. Money buys a lot of wrong deeds.
You don't think that this person was calling for a boycott of my business? Maybe you need to work on your reading comprehension.
My Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
You have also made the comment that you prepare taxes please be so kind as to let all of us poor people you find so dumb and incompetant; know where so that all of us can take our business elsewhere.
That seems like a pretty straight forward comment to me. As to my rhetoric, it is mine alone. I give my opinions and you can agree or disagree. I don't "spout Republican rhetoric" because I form my own opinions based on facts. My rhetoric has never been thrown back in my face and certainly not on this thread, so get real. I have been "bad mouthing" the President because he deserves it. I voted for Obama the first time around and he broke every promise he made during his campaign. I will not vote for him again, but that does not mean that I am sold on Romney. There will be at least one more candidate in the race, so do a little research before jumping on me about my choices. It's funny how you Democrats think that it is so despicable to talk bad about Obama, but the next comment you make is talking bad about Bush. Figure it out and let the rest of us know what the rule is on "bad mouthing" a President. Come back when you actually have something to call me out on besides disagreeing with you. Thanks.
iloveamerica

Lizemores, WV

#9511 Sep 25, 2012
Bug Ridge wrote:
<quoted text>
Cuba not Commie then Pope not Catholic LOL!
shut up. you have no idea what you're talking about, go read some marx...you'll like it.
Stepping Back In

United States

#9512 Sep 25, 2012
For your information not that real information is what you are interested in I am not a Democrat I vote as an Independent AND I stand behind every word that I said to you. If you can't take the heat of someone getting in your face on a public forum stay off of them. Everyone has the freedom of speech and if you come across as a racist to someone then they have the right to say so. You have been very verbally abusive to others on here so why should you think you are so special. Go vote in November and we all will see the outcome. I have more important things in my life than to deal with someone that obviously thinks she is soooo special. Done and gone

Charleston, WV

#9513 Sep 25, 2012
Stepping Back In wrote:
For your information not that real information is what you are interested in I am not a Democrat I vote as an Independent AND I stand behind every word that I said to you. If you can't take the heat of someone getting in your face on a public forum stay off of them. Everyone has the freedom of speech and if you come across as a racist to someone then they have the right to say so. You have been very verbally abusive to others on here so why should you think you are so special. Go vote in November and we all will see the outcome. I have more important things in my life than to deal with someone that obviously thinks she is soooo special. Done and gone
BS it's obvious that you're a Democrat. I never have and never will have trouble with the "heat" from the uneducated. I NEVER came off as a racist. It was an accusation from a moron based solely on my dislike of the President who is the same mixed race as I am. The person who accused me of being racist was uninformed and should've given an apology for being ignorant enough to accuse me of it. No, I haven't been verbally abusive. Even if I had been, this person calling someone racist based on the info he had is on a totally different level. The fact that you defend this witchhunt shows your lack of character as well. Lastly, if you had better things to do, you would've been doing them instead of posting your immature comment.
just want to know

Cyclone, WV

#9514 Sep 26, 2012
personaly i think people should stop voting for the PARTY and vote for who will do the best four our state/country. as for wv ,i have heard "jobs 4 southern wv" most of my life. WHERE ARE THEY!!!!! the only jobs around here are paying min. wage and you cant put food on the table and keep the lights on with that. as for our PRES. im hoping that the people that voted him into office have opened their eyes and see that they made a horrible mistake. they talk about a change for the better, i havenot seen it. wv has went with a rebublican in the last few PRES. elections but we keep putting the same democrats in office for our state offices that makes no sence. if they are not doing what they say they will quite putting them in office. if you and i did not do our jobs we would get fired,but the very people whowins the state ellections, year after year,dont do treir jobs or keep trere WORD OR PROMISES. we the people of this wonderful state,should tell them "YOU ARE FIRED" this election.
meee

United States

#9515 Sep 27, 2012
noooooo obama

Charleston, WV

#9516 Sep 27, 2012
I might just vote against every incumbent. I thought about doing it last time.
Right

Lubbock, TX

#9517 Sep 27, 2012
WV has been Democrat-led for the past 84 years and we are near the bottom in every meaningful category. Put some Republicans in there, we need different ideals in Washington to help WV and different ideals in our local governments as well.
Ino

Cedar Grove, WV

#9518 Sep 27, 2012
Joe is a republican !!!
Knowledgeable

Clarksburg, WV

#9519 Sep 27, 2012
Right wrote:
WV has been Democrat-led for the past 84 years and we are near the bottom in every meaningful category. Put some Republicans in there, we need different ideals in Washington to help WV and different ideals in our local governments as well.
WV may have dems in office, but most certainly is Republican owned. All commerce in this state seems to be centered around energy. If we put GOP leaders in with GOP owners, regulation will stop, unions will die, and this state will have no liveable conditions left. Won't hurt Raese and co. They will continue living in Florida, where they have no state taxes on income.

Charleston, WV

#9520 Sep 27, 2012
Our representatives have failed us. By refusing to compromise with other political parties in order to get results, none of them have earned the salaries that our taxes paid to them.
add

Charleston, WV

#9521 Sep 27, 2012
cn

Level 2

Since: May 12

South Point, OH

#9522 Sep 27, 2012
Time for a change in the guard the dems are doing NOTHING for OUR STATE
sonofagun

Huntington, WV

#9523 Sep 27, 2012
Mitt Romney got a spray tan before e talked to a group of latino people to make him look like he has Latino in him... Hahahaha this guy is a joke.. Could you republicans not have found someone smarter than this? Obama is gonna win by a land slide

Charleston, WV

#9524 Sep 28, 2012
Most people agree that a landslide is 60% of the electoral votes. That isn't happening this time. None of the polls or predictions show that right now.
sonofagun

Ardsley, NY

#9525 Sep 28, 2012
The gap will be larger than all of us expect

Charleston, WV

#9526 Sep 28, 2012
Why? Do you have some kind of Nostradamus thing going? Or is it wishful thinking?
Nostradamus

Beckley, WV

#9527 Sep 28, 2012
Louda wrote:
Why? Do you have some kind of Nostradamus thing going? Or is it wishful thinking?
Yes I do have a thing going.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gilbert Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
SLOBS & white trash across from Our DOLLAR GENE... 2 min iAgree 2
Word Association... (Jun '12) 40 min luci 2,465
Drop a Word, Add a Word (Mar '10) 40 min luci 10,282
Drop a word, Add a word (Dec '10) 41 min luci 4,974
Drop a word/Add a word (Apr '11) 3 hr We Are Almost There 9,449
Is Hampden coal plant still operating? Sun Old timer 3
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) Sun Water Boi 1,378

Gilbert Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance