Level 2

Since: May 12

South Point, OH

#9194 Jul 29, 2012
shorty wrote:
Manchin is the best man for the job.We had 8 yrs of republicans. Look what a mess we are in.
we have had 100 years of dems control in WV and look at the highest taxes and bad roads and mess we have

Level 2

Since: May 12

South Point, OH

#9195 Jul 29, 2012
I Agree wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah if the Coal industry goes down WV and Ky will be nothing but ghost towns because there will be no jobs!!!
if you have been in office for more than 12 years you are the PROBLEM not the SOLUTION TERM LIMITS NOW
capitalist pig

Beckley, WV

#9196 Jul 29, 2012
Bug Ridge wrote:
<quoted text>
Has Joe Manchin flip-flopped again?
Guess he needs campaign money from the democrats.
jswnwv

Danielson, CT

#9197 Jul 29, 2012
Joe just doesn't have the balls to stand up for WV.

Need I day more?
You know

Princeton, WV

#9198 Jul 29, 2012
jswnwv wrote:
Need I day more?
How about "day" nothing at all, you will be doing us all a huge favor.
Go back

Princeton, WV

#9199 Jul 29, 2012
jswnwv wrote:
Need I day more?
To what you know best, drooling over Bristol Palin like a naive schoolgirl.

LMAO
1 post removed
gop all the way

Thurmond, WV

#9201 Jul 30, 2012
we need someone who has morals and does not believe in abortion, gay rights and taking religion out of everything, thats what wrong with this state,our politians will say anything to get elected , our state has always been a fine, decent place to live, do not bring these ungodly ideas and actions into our lives.Stand your ground and we will back you.
smoker

Milton, WV

#9202 Jul 30, 2012
OBAMA one big a$$ mistake america!!!!!!!!!
Anonymous

Charleston, WV

#9203 Jul 30, 2012
Romney will be a bigger mistake than Bush. Think before you vote.
against coal

Bluefield, WV

#9204 Jul 30, 2012
jay rockafella is not for coal
against coal

Bluefield, WV

#9205 Jul 30, 2012
jay rockafella is against coal
JJJ

Amarillo, TX

#9206 Aug 8, 2012
Everyone needs to vote ROCKEFELLER OUT, he does nothing for WV and votes with Obama against coal and anything else Obama wants, I don't remember anything he has ever done for WV for that matter.
do/gooder

New York, NY

#9207 Aug 8, 2012
What?
Greenlight

Lake Butler, FL

#9208 Aug 8, 2012
Citizen wrote:
Manchin has PROVEN himself to be good for WV. Why would you believe some greedy out of state businessman(Raese) over a proven leader. Manchin just sued the Obama administration, so how stupid do you have to be to believe he would be a rubber stamp of Obama. The GOP is going to need a lot better propagandist BS than that. Obama is black and most people in WV are racist idiots who will believe the BS.
#1 obama is NOT BLACK HE IS A HIGHYELLOW!!!AND #2 IT WAS THE WHITE PEOPLE THAT PUT HIM IN THE WHITE HOUSE!!!AND BUCK H CONTROLS MANCHIN !!!
Earl

Charlottesville, VA

#9209 Aug 8, 2012
I vote for SunDog.
pedro

Nitro, WV

#9210 Aug 10, 2012
none of the above elect a pooor person
dont you know

Princeton, WV

#9211 Aug 10, 2012
WV if you vote republican, you WILL see your medicare for the elderly go up to $6400 before coverage can start,the remaining jobs even in the mighty mines will be taken over by outsourced companies(not fiction but fact, and don't mention the huge loss in education.
The hard truth about the EPA issues are not about losing coal or against the coal miners. It's about making a safer environment for the present and the future by at least exploring the options. This alone will creat more jobs that one can imagine in WV alone. But the lobbyist and spin doctors won't tell the truth to the middle class. WHY??? becuase it will cost the profit from the corporate level.
Even Virginia who tyically votes republican is seeing the draw backs from the republican party. Yes a few good jobs were added in Va but overall the republicans are not for the middle hard working class in wv or va.
Keep focusing on the color of the President and you will see how wrong you are if the republicans win. Romney, Raese, and Maloney are not the answer for WV. If you want your hard earned money and taxes to end up in these guys Swiss and off shore accounts keep believing that they will do what's best for WV. Give President Obama another term. His color has nothing to do with his ability to do the job. Joe Manchin has his eye on the White house too but he also has his eye on the coal business. He should have his eye on WV. And let's keep Tomlin in office. Baloney for Maloney!!!!
Cornerstone

Buckhannon, WV

#9212 Aug 10, 2012
dont you know wrote:
WV if you vote republican, you WILL see your medicare for the elderly go up to $6400 before coverage can start,the remaining jobs even in the mighty mines will be taken over by outsourced companies(not fiction but fact, and don't mention the huge loss in education.
The hard truth about the EPA issues are not about losing coal or against the coal miners. It's about making a safer environment for the present and the future by at least exploring the options. This alone will creat more jobs that one can imagine in WV alone. But the lobbyist and spin doctors won't tell the truth to the middle class. WHY??? becuase it will cost the profit from the corporate level.
Even Virginia who tyically votes republican is seeing the draw backs from the republican party. Yes a few good jobs were added in Va but overall the republicans are not for the middle hard working class in wv or va.
Keep focusing on the color of the President and you will see how wrong you are if the republicans win. Romney, Raese, and Maloney are not the answer for WV. If you want your hard earned money and taxes to end up in these guys Swiss and off shore accounts keep believing that they will do what's best for WV. Give President Obama another term. His color has nothing to do with his ability to do the job. Joe Manchin has his eye on the White house too but he also has his eye on the coal business. He should have his eye on WV. And let's keep Tomlin in office. Baloney for Maloney!!!!
. I just read your post and lost 2 minutes of my life that I will never get back! You must be a school teacher or a tree hugger or possibly both. Tell me that somebody informed you of your facts and that you are not that stupid. I want a change for the better ! It is stupid people such as yourself that has elected these Morons! Get educated bitch !
amen to cornerstone

Thurmond, WV

#9213 Aug 10, 2012
i just can't believe that anyone in west virginia would even consider voting for obama, he wants to to eliminate your coal industry - do i have to say it twice, destroy our most productive resource. COAL is the the life blood that runs through the veins of this state- west virginians must realize how crucial this is.
Birddog

Beckley, WV

#9214 Aug 10, 2012
amen to cornerstone wrote:
i just can't believe that anyone in west virginia would even consider voting for obama, he wants to to eliminate your coal industry - do i have to say it twice, destroy our most productive resource. COAL is the the life blood that runs through the veins of this state- west virginians must realize how crucial this is.
My God,don't you people ever get tired of saying Obama is destroying the coal industry? Must you zombies repeat everything your execs tell you to repeat? Do you not have a mind of you own? And please do not tell me how coal is providing my electricity and everything else in my life. We are all sick of that one also and guess what,Obama is increasing his lead in the polls.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gilbert Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
~~Music Thread~~ (Aug '12) 3 hr texas pete 1,044
did anyone see that girl at the club last night 3 hr what 13
Keep a Word - Drop a Word (Dec '09) 5 hr Doug77 5,667
drop a word//add a word (May '11) 5 hr Theo 5,070
Drop a word/Add a word (Apr '11) 5 hr Theo 8,964
free alaskan malamutes puppies (Feb '10) 17 hr beth 124
Looking for Sharon Morgan Wed Bigjohn 3

Child Abduction Emergency for Mingo County was issued at March 26 at 11:20PM EDT

Gilbert Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Gilbert People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]