April (Musick) lester
wondering

Bruno, WV

#1 Mar 21, 2012
I was looking to see who has been arrested, and there she was, she probally failed a drug test, I think that Jackie Carter needs arrested to. He buys it for her, and knowing that she was suppossed to stay clean, or she'd go back to jail. He is a grown man, and he uses that girls addiction to get what he wants. He is a piece of shit, the lowest form of life they are. And so is April's mom. Exie, she lays beside Jackie, and knowing that he molested her daughter when she was only 11 yrs. old. That whole family is nasty a screwed up. I am so glad that, none of them has custody of them boys, I know that Bubby will take care of them. I hope she never gets them back.
family

Little Valley, NY

#2 Apr 9, 2012
she did fail a drug test, thats why shes in jail. I just hope that Jason has enough since to stay away from her when she gets out, if he would stay off dope he would be a good man, he has put up with so much of her shit, and nobody knows why, or how he could let her do some of the shit that she has. He is to good for her. People say that jail will straighten her up, it might for a while, but when Jackie comes with money or a pill, it will be the same old thing.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gilbert Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Drop a Word, Add a Word (Mar '10) 50 min luci 10,725
Word Association... (Jun '12) 50 min luci 2,640
Drop a word, Add a word (Dec '10) 51 min luci 5,591
Beauty shop (Oct '14) 2 hr Bennie 13
⛏ Trump will be President 19 hr Jack Tomilson 8
Oceana Trump parade 21 hr John Longendorfer 12
Time is near-------- Jan 18 Johnny House 2

Gilbert Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance