"Christ Is Our Hope"

“Right_Way loves The Right One ”

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#2377 Jul 19, 2011
Laci Ann 7 wrote:
<quoted text>Good for you! Be blessed to day Right_way in all you do!
You too Laci. Remember to laugh in the face of Adversity..Greater is He that is in You,than He that is in the World....
TRYING

Morgantown, WV

#2378 Jul 20, 2011
Laci, have you heard from BOLD? Catch you later. BY the way shoot that pistol, with two hands, one on handle, the other hand, hold it to support the gun hand and gun, sorta wrap it so it makes the whole thing steady. The front sight stays even with the top of the back sight, and see the same amount of daylight on each side of the rear sight. Like a square notch, with a squars peg in the rear sight. The front sight will be sq. standing in the rear sight. Level and centered, is a must. A steady pull on the trigger, is a must, as any shaking or pulling the gun will throw that short barrel way off target. Hummm, Ug good luck!

“Heaven or Hell, your choice.”

Level 8

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#2379 Jul 20, 2011
TRYING wrote:
Laci, have you heard from BOLD? Catch you later. BY the way shoot that pistol, with two hands, one on handle, the other hand, hold it to support the gun hand and gun, sorta wrap it so it makes the whole thing steady. The front sight stays even with the top of the back sight, and see the same amount of daylight on each side of the rear sight. Like a square notch, with a squars peg in the rear sight. The front sight will be sq. standing in the rear sight. Level and centered, is a must. A steady pull on the trigger, is a must, as any shaking or pulling the gun will throw that short barrel way off target. Hummm, Ug good luck!
No I haven't hope he is alright. I will practice when things slow down a bit for me. Sounds like good advice, I will remember it. thank you TRYING. I am off to church, so talk to you later. How hot has it been up there today, here it is in the 90's but, I'm not complaining,lol.

Level 8

Location hidden

#2380 Jul 20, 2011
Don't know if I will ever be good at the gun thing. For some reason I want to close my eyes......just as I pull the trigger. Not good, I know,lol.
TRYING

Morgantown, WV

#2381 Jul 20, 2011
Laci Ann 7 wrote:
Don't know if I will ever be good at the gun thing. For some reason I want to close my eyes......just as I pull the trigger. Not good, I know,lol.
Duh, I really am slipping, You must wear safety glasses when shooting, you won't have to close your eyes. I shoot with both eyes open, I guess I just learned to do it way. My dominate right eye does the aiming, while the left eye just looks on wherever, the direction I am shooting. I do that with rifle, shotgun, and pistol. The glasses can be what you wear, or any safety glasses, or sun glasses. The same glasses you wear cutting grass are ok. Start shooting at a target 15 feet away at first. It will be hard at first to come close, shoot something, that the bullets aren't too expensive, or too powerful, no 44 rem. mag.
TRYING

Morgantown, WV

#2382 Jul 20, 2011
Laci Ann 7 wrote:
<quoted text>No I haven't hope he is alright. I will practice when things slow down a bit for me. Sounds like good advice, I will remember it. thank you TRYING. I am off to church, so talk to you later. How hot has it been up there today, here it is in the 90's but, I'm not complaining,lol.
Today the air is full of humidity, so its hot, I thought yesterday was worse for heat. Neither, is what I like, BUT, its better than winter!

Level 8

Location hidden

#2383 Jul 20, 2011
TRYING wrote:
<quoted text> Today the air is full of humidity, so its hot, I thought yesterday was worse for heat. Neither, is what I like, BUT, its better than winter!
Hi TRYING, The safety glasses are a good idea. It is still hot right now, got my house air setting on 70. Tomorrow is going to be record breaking someone said. I am like you I don't like winter.
TRYING

Morgantown, WV

#2384 Jul 20, 2011
Laci Ann 7 wrote:
<quoted text>Hi TRYING, The safety glasses are a good idea. It is still hot right now, got my house air setting on 70. Tomorrow is going to be record breaking someone said. I am like you I don't like winter.
GEE, you must like winter after all. 70 degrees, my conditioner, won't kick off ever at thar setting, I'm freezing now and it's not yet down to 77 degrees. Crazy , but I set it 68 degrees in winter.

Level 8

Location hidden

#2385 Jul 20, 2011
TRYING wrote:
<quoted text> GEE, you must like winter after all. 70 degrees, my conditioner, won't kick off ever at thar setting, I'm freezing now and it's not yet down to 77 degrees. Crazy , but I set it 68 degrees in winter.
No I don't like much about winter, I am very easy to freeze. When I finally settle down to watch tv, the temp inside has to go up to about 74. In the winter I like it about 78. My husband is always turning the heat down in the winter, I am always turning it up,lol. I usually win.

Level 5

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#2386 Jul 21, 2011
Laci Ann 7 wrote:
<quoted text>I dust the dust from my feet! God knows the truth. bye,bye!
The only dust I saw leaving your shoes were from putting your son in my vehicles to take him to youth activities at church or Vacation Bible School.

Level 5

Location hidden

#2387 Jul 21, 2011
Right_Way wrote:
<quoted text>
Remember to laugh in the face of Adversity..Greater is He that is in You,than He that is in the World....
I am on the road again. Just stopped in for a moment. I would post more, but I refuse to speak things into existence. Have hopes to see you later and the garden food sounds delicious. I am exhausted and hope home-cooked menu will become a food group quickly.

Level 5

Location hidden

#2388 Jul 21, 2011
GodSmacked wrote:
<quoted text>
I have calmed down considerable and am even nice to those that post on these threads.
Just wanted to say hello. Still have a long way to go and have hopes of returning in a couple of days. I hope this post finds you having a lot of smiles in your days!

Level 5

Location hidden

#2389 Jul 21, 2011
38__Special wrote:
O.K. I'm a neutral party so I will offer a suggestion in trying to be a peace-maker. Could everyone just let bygones be bygones and put the past behind? Then attempt to begin anew? You don't have be be best friend, but civil and tolerant. Otherwise, how can we be one in Christ?
Matt. 18:35
35So likewise shall my heavenly Father do also unto you, if ye from your hearts forgive not every one his brother their trespasses.
James 1:
19Wherefore, my beloved brethren, let every man be swift to hear, slow to speak, slow to wrath:
Peace, 38_
One can't be civil or tolerant when they have a poster writing unkind and untruthful things about them behind their backs and we are not one in Christ. One does not go and post that they are a sheep killer in one post and praise God in another and then assert that they are a christian. In my opinion, the person with this type of behavior is two faced or riding the fence. God gave specific instructions about riding the fence and I will paraphrase and that is He would vomit you from his mouth. Either you or for Him and try to have sanctified behavior or you play with God's Word or use mischief and are against Him. I will not tolerate a two faced person using playing church and pretending to be a christian.
TRYING

Morgantown, WV

#2390 Jul 21, 2011
ALL , TRYING knows is when those on the right, are separated from the left, in judgement, I want to be standing with BOLD and LACI, cause they are SAVED. Have a nice day BOLD and LACI, it sure is hot outside, stay cool! You, watch the heat too DAUGHTER.
TRYING

Morgantown, WV

#2391 Jul 21, 2011
VERY NICE POST 38! Laci does like your posts!!! BUT, for some unknown reason , I think friction is going to remain amoung christians. A bunch of lovers, that just can't see eye to eye. Like a man and his wife.
Blessings to All

Bruno, WV

#2392 Jul 21, 2011
Bless you.

Level 8

Location hidden

#2393 Jul 21, 2011
Daughter of Godfather wrote:
<quoted text> The only dust I saw leaving your shoes were from putting your son in my vehicles to take him to youth activities at church or Vacation Bible School.
You know what you are just plain DEVLISH!!!!!!!!!! I never put my child in any of your vehicles! EVER!!!!!!!! Now things have been peaceful since you have been not posting, The sheep have all been safe, now wolf is back! You have the wrong person. I and I alone took ALL the responsibly taking my child to and from church or youth. You know why, I did not trust everyone and it was my job to do for my child. BOY! That is a scary thing to think you drove children. You are nothing but trouble,. I rebuke you and your lies in Jesus Name you devil!!!!!!!!!!

Level 8

Location hidden

#2394 Jul 21, 2011
TRYING wrote:
VERY NICE POST 38! Laci does like your posts!!! BUT, for some unknown reason , I think friction is going to remain amoung christians. A bunch of lovers, that just can't see eye to eye. Like a man and his wife.
TRYING, I just got home and found the post from DOG! At this moment I am so angry! Did you read it? I have had a hard week, very tired and stressed, I can not take her/it right now. She is a devil and I hope you see that! she is no ones friend on here! She is a sheep killer!!!!!!!! Sorry TRYING I have to "vent" to someone, you know how it has always been with her!

Level 8

Location hidden

#2395 Jul 21, 2011
Blessings to All wrote:
Bless you.
Please pray for me.

Level 8

Location hidden

#2396 Jul 21, 2011
Daughter of Godfather wrote:
<quoted text>One can't be civil or tolerant when they have a poster writing unkind and untruthful things about them behind their backs and we are not one in Christ. One does not go and post that they are a sheep killer in one post and praise God in another and then assert that they are a christian. In my opinion, the person with this type of behavior is two faced or riding the fence. God gave specific instructions about riding the fence and I will paraphrase and that is He would vomit you from his mouth. Either you or for Him and try to have sanctified behavior or you play with God's Word or use mischief and are against Him. I will not tolerate a two faced person using playing church and pretending to be a christian.
You are a devil to be quite honest, that is trying to destroy, from your first post to me to the last one. Do not post to me, it is clear you came on here to provoke. I know who I am in Christ, you, will never make me doubt my salvation. I will tell you something DOG, judgement is going to fall on you. You mark my word, you have done nothing but bash me and BOLD. To the point BOLD had to leave the threads. For all the good he would have done, you have laid a stumbling block before us. Everything that you have hindered, you will pay a greater price. You tell one lie to cover another. I never go behind your back, I am not a coward. What I have to say to you in here in the OPEN!!! You have been nothing but a stumbling block! The word teaches that a woe is placed on you for this. Never have I lied on you, it is not in me to lie on ppl. I am saved, the blood bought do no such thing. Now go find a thread where you fit in,stop trolling me.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gilbert Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 16 min Susan Cannibas 1,504
God (Jan '11) 6 hr FSM 846
News MCC announces cuts - 19 hr blame him Is Lost 6
drop a word//add a word (May '11) Fri Mark mark 5,576
Drop a word/Add a word (Apr '11) Aug 22 Mark mark 9,460
How to defeat trolls and cyberstalkers Aug 21 Cookie_Parker 35
Tina Bradford Aug 21 Curious 3

Gilbert Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance