2 dead in explosion at W.Va. chemical...

2 dead in explosion at W.Va. chemical plant

There are 3928 comments on the KGUN story from Dec 9, 2010, titled 2 dead in explosion at W.Va. chemical plant. In it, KGUN reports that:

Police say an explosion rocked a small chemical plant in West Virginia's northern panhandle, killing two workers and injuring two others.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KGUN.

Level 6

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#3353 Apr 12, 2013
Shaddap wrote:
Hagatha is funny riling up the sheep in here.
Spartanburg, that used to be my own stomping grounds. Howard Street, off of Cleveland Park.

Does Cleveland Park still exist or has the Racist PC people had its' name changed too?

Level 6

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#3354 Apr 12, 2013
By the way, Hagatha is
about as funny as
swatting a hornets
nest with a bat!
Venusfatas

Greenville, SC

#3355 Apr 13, 2013
Paul Masley wrote:
<quoted text>
Spartanburg, that used to be my own stomping grounds. Howard Street, off of Cleveland Park.
Does Cleveland Park still exist or has the Racist PC people had its' name changed too?
You are a moron, why would I want to discuss this place with dirtbag trash such as you? Your beef should be with Haagatha and not me, she is correct about you and your type, dont fcking blame me for her truths.
OWTF

United States

#3356 Apr 13, 2013
Venusfatas wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a moron, why would I want to discuss this place with dirtbag trash such as you? Your beef should be with Haagatha and not me, she is correct about you and your type, dont fcking blame me for her truths.
Just another Hag wannabe, probably looks a lot like him too. Unhappy with their lives and want to make everyone pay for it. Ignore these type of comments and they will fade away.
finger

Smoot, WV

#3357 Apr 13, 2013
an experienced phlebotomist and and operater assistant well control along with an assistant director came over
rrreerwer

Saint Albans, WV

#3358 Apr 13, 2013
rerkwerkwekrkwer
Hagatha May

Orlando, FL

#3359 Apr 14, 2013
OWTF wrote:
<quoted text>
Just another Hag wannabe, probably looks a lot like him too. Unhappy with their lives and want to make everyone pay for it. Ignore these type of comments and they will fade away.
Possum, I guess it is true,when those cannot or will not accept the truth they attempt to crucify the messenger. Telling lies about me will not help the poor unfortunate creatures in the hills possum. No I will not fade away possum. I am a true lady and a very strong woman. Do you honestly think I've made several fortunes by being a rug for you and your kind? Possum, you are a little "man" and not a very smart one at that. You are not used to women who can not only hold their own with the likes of you but also surpass you and your stupidness. TaTa for now Lady of Quality
You AreA

United States

#3360 Apr 14, 2013
Hagatha May wrote:
<quoted text>Possum, I guess it is true,when those cannot or will not accept the truth they attempt to crucify the messenger. Telling lies about me will not help the poor unfortunate creatures in the hills possum. No I will not fade away possum. I am a true lady and a very strong woman. Do you honestly think I've made several fortunes by being a rug for you and your kind? Possum, you are a little "man" and not a very smart one at that. You are not used to women who can not only hold their own with the likes of you but also surpass you and your stupidness. TaTa for now Lady of Quality
FREAK!!!
Hagatha May

Orlando, FL

#3361 Apr 14, 2013
You AreA wrote:
<quoted text>FREAK!!!
FREAK,I'll accept that, Fabulous,Rich,Elegant,Attracti ve,Kind. Yes, Possum, That's me. TaTa for now Lady of Quality
Liberal Scum

United States

#3362 Apr 14, 2013
You're by far one of the most idiotic posters on topix.
Liberal Scum

United States

#3363 Apr 14, 2013
*@ Hagatha May

“Easy does it... ”

Level 5

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#3364 Apr 14, 2013
Hagatha May wrote:
Possums, you need to get over this topic and move on. These possum miners decided what they wanted to do for a living and they did it. They knew the risks,just like they knew the risks of not getting a quality education and getting out of Wrong Turn country. Now don't make them "saints" because the sky fell in so to speak. There are many more dumb ones to take their place. Possums,there wouldn't be the need to go underground and risk lives if they would just simply keep their drawers up and stop having housefulls of possums to support. A lack of condoms in your area has sure caused a lot of pain and misery. God knows you people have no self control. Glad I could help. TaTa for now Lady of Quality
You are a ignoramus to the nth degree. In this country and the state it is in now, whomever does happen to make a honest living supports many that may not be able to. And the way I see it (and it looks like several others)... the only contraceptives that should have been used was by your parents. To take tragedies that affect families, friends and anyone it may concern, just to display your inconsiderate tendencies shows a complete lack of "quality" of any sort.

And a Lady? Hardly.

HooHaa

United States

#3365 Apr 14, 2013
Sad. Pray for them
exil

Chapmanville, WV

#3366 Apr 14, 2013
Get a life people.
Hagatha May

Orlando, FL

#3367 Apr 14, 2013
Will Munny wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a ignoramus to the nth degree. In this country and the state it is in now, whomever does happen to make a honest living supports many that may not be able to. And the way I see it (and it looks like several others)... the only contraceptives that should have been used was by your parents. To take tragedies that affect families, friends and anyone it may concern, just to display your inconsiderate tendencies shows a complete lack of "quality" of any sort.
And a Lady? Hardly.
Possum, you certainly display your lack of education and knowledge of the subject. Now perhaps you should go underground and experience what a wonderful life it can be. Hope the heavens don't come crashing down on you possum. But then again perhaps it would not be such a loss. Like I said possum, if the hillbillies kept their pants on and got an education instead of multiplying at age 12-14,they wouldn't have to go underground in search of a better life. Now off with you, you ignorant heifer and fix that troll of yours "a mess a somethin." TaTa for now Lady of Quality ps I know you don't agree with me possum and thats alright. I don't agree with snorting pills and collecting government checks for fake illnesses either. I also do not worship with poisoness snakes or drink poison at church.
Jamie

Afghanistan

#3368 Apr 15, 2013
Hagatha May wrote:
<quoted text>Possum, you certainly display your lack of education and knowledge of the subject. Now perhaps you should go underground and experience what a wonderful life it can be. Hope the heavens don't come crashing down on you possum. But then again perhaps it would not be such a loss. Like I said possum, if the hillbillies kept their pants on and got an education instead of multiplying at age 12-14,they wouldn't have to go underground in search of a better life. Now off with you, you ignorant heifer and fix that troll of yours "a mess a somethin." TaTa for now Lady of Quality ps I know you don't agree with me possum and thats alright. I don't agree with snorting pills and collecting government checks for fake illnesses either. I also do not worship with poisoness snakes or drink poison at church.
I gotta take a dump bad.
Better Than Hagatha

Charleston, WV

#3369 Apr 15, 2013
Hagatha May wrote:
<quoted text>Possum, you certainly display your lack of education and knowledge of the subject. Now perhaps you should go underground and experience what a wonderful life it can be. Hope the heavens don't come crashing down on you possum. But then again perhaps it would not be such a loss. Like I said possum, if the hillbillies kept their pants on and got an education instead of multiplying at age 12-14,they wouldn't have to go underground in search of a better life. Now off with you, you ignorant heifer and fix that troll of yours "a mess a somethin." TaTa for now Lady of Quality ps I know you don't agree with me possum and thats alright. I don't agree with snorting pills and collecting government checks for fake illnesses either. I also do not worship with poisoness snakes or drink poison at church.
Can't you come up with a better insult name than "possum?" You've used it so much, it seems to have lost the effect you were going for, don't ya think? And if you're so much better than everyone else, and such a lady of breeding, why aren't you using correct punctuation when it is needed in your rants? Sounds like someone is "playing possum!" SMH...
Rowdy

Lerona, WV

#3370 Apr 15, 2013
Hagatha May wrote:
Hey gator. Go back to the swamp. Your mate the skunk ape misses your tail.
OWTF

United States

#3371 Apr 15, 2013
Hag is the Skunk Ape go find his picture on the internet.
Hagatha May

Orlando, FL

#3372 Apr 15, 2013
Better Than Hagatha wrote:
<quoted text> Can't you come up with a better insult name than "possum?" You've used it so much, it seems to have lost the effect you were going for, don't ya think? And if you're so much better than everyone else, and such a lady of breeding, why aren't you using correct punctuation when it is needed in your rants? Sounds like someone is "playing possum!" SMH...
Possum, the name is so fitting for the area. I just cannot bring myself to change it. You seem to either lose the messages or you are living in denial. The fact is, you are all s ignorant hillbillies and it hurts when the outside world points out your flaws and ignorant ways. Not my fault possum. I did not remove all your teeth, nail the doors shut on higher education in your area or force pills and liquor down your nasty little throats. I also did ot encourage you hillbillies to fake illnesses to get government checks. No possums, you did all this on your own. Appalachia, in particular WV has always been a laughing matter to the rest of the country. TaTa for now Lady of Quality

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gilbert Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Laci Ann and the Bible Squad (Apr '11) 4 hr Cookie_Parker 1,214
Drop a word, Add a word (Dec '10) 6 hr luci 4,740
Drop a Word, Add a Word (Mar '10) 6 hr luci 10,044
I need a Baptist Preacher - 15 hr Darla 10
Word Association... (Jun '12) 19 hr luci 2,336
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) Jun 21 n 1,336
Wondering Jun 20 Wondering 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Gilbert Mortgages