Does anyone know Joe Trent?

Posted in the Gilbert Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
where

United States

#1 Feb 6, 2010
I was wondering about one of my old friends Joe Trent from Ben Creek. We went to school together, I haven't seen him in a while, just wanted to know where he's at.
Gilbert Creek resident

Gilbert, WV

#2 Feb 6, 2010
The only Joe Trent I know lives at Gilbert Creek now and is my pastor. His real name is Jonas. If this is the one you are referring to, his number is in the phone book.
Where

United States

#3 Feb 6, 2010
No this is not the one. I think he might have been related to him. This joe is around the age of 37 or 38.
getting there

Gilbert, WV

#4 Feb 6, 2010
joe lives at justice now
resident

Gilbert, WV

#5 Feb 7, 2010
it it the one we called Anse Trent?
fact

United States

#6 Feb 8, 2010
Joe Trent lives at Ben Creek... Joe is not her real name thats just what ppl call her..
Well

United States

#7 Feb 9, 2010
NO, this Joe is a guy. I wonder if he's still with that girl he has been with for so long. Does anyone know?
cambridge

United States

#8 Feb 9, 2010
yes joe is living in justice & is still with her. they have been together for about 18 years I suppose and have 3 beautiful boys. go look him up on myspace.
Well

United States

#9 Feb 9, 2010
Well, you never know, it's been on again and off again for years.
Well Well

United States

#10 Feb 11, 2010
I found him on myspace, it seems like he still is with that girl, at the moment any way. lol Wondering when the next big break up will be.
just me

Warriormine, WV

#11 Feb 13, 2010
who is it that wants to know about joe tent, just curious
crazy biotch

Clear Spring, MD

#12 Feb 13, 2010
You people need to get a life! I know Joe Trent and I know his wife. They are good people that seem to be happily married with a family so why mess with that?
haha

United States

#13 Mar 1, 2010
I ain't seen him around lately. I guess the little wifey has tightened her reigns on him. lol This will wear thin before long.
sombody

United States

#14 Mar 3, 2010
Well wrote:
Well, you never know, it's been on again and off again for years.
Joe & Janelle are great pple..& they have been together forever & have 3 beautiful boys..thats not gonna change anytime soon!
family friend

United States

#15 Mar 3, 2010
Well Well wrote:
I found him on myspace, it seems like he still is with that girl, at the moment any way. lol Wondering when the next big break up will be.
Dont worry bout it...Joe & Janelle are HAPPY, So leave them alone..& Trust me..Joe doesnt want anybody other than Janelle :)
FYI

United States

#16 Mar 3, 2010
Well wrote:
NO, this Joe is a guy. I wonder if he's still with that girl he has been with for so long. Does anyone know?
Yeah, he is still with her. You want to know why? BECAUSE SHE LOOKS BETTER THEN U! We all know what kind of women wants married men. You should be ashamed of yourself. There are too many single men around, so quit trying to break up homes.Besides, his wife has been very sick. They don't need your bull$hit! So just go back to hell where you came from Ho!
thank about it

Snowshoe, WV

#17 Mar 5, 2010
that is were the money is
haha

United States

#18 Mar 6, 2010
FYI wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah, he is still with her. You want to know why? BECAUSE SHE LOOKS BETTER THEN U! We all know what kind of women wants married men. You should be ashamed of yourself. There are too many single men around, so quit trying to break up homes.Besides, his wife has been very sick. They don't need your bull$hit! So just go back to hell where you came from Ho!
Hey, I'm just stating the facts. Everyone knows that it's the truth. And Please Look better than me, I don't think so. Just set back and watch, it happens every few months. He'll get off that tight leash that she has him on.
FYI

United States

#19 Mar 7, 2010
haha wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, I'm just stating the facts. Everyone knows that it's the truth. And Please Look better than me, I don't think so. Just set back and watch, it happens every few months. He'll get off that tight leash that she has him on.
Stupid! I got a good idea who you are. Every thing i ever seen Joe with, they all look like men lol I bet u are one of his he-shes lmao You better get a make-over, so you can look more girly, if you want to compete with Janella. I don't know what it is with Joe liking these big fat women, but i know he'll never leave Janella for any of'em. So honey the best thing you can do is forget about joe. Stick to your old hobby which is lifting weights, chewing tobacco, and standing up to take a piss! You know they got new treatments that would help loose those male hormones (so you can quit growing chest hair). Hey, you'll never know it may work for you! If it don't just go and find you a gay man. Hell, he won't even know the difference!
haha

United States

#20 Mar 7, 2010
FYI wrote:
<quoted text>Stupid! I got a good idea who you are. Every thing i ever seen Joe with, they all look like men lol I bet u are one of his he-shes lmao You better get a make-over, so you can look more girly, if you want to compete with Janella. I don't know what it is with Joe liking these big fat women, but i know he'll never leave Janella for any of'em. So honey the best thing you can do is forget about joe. Stick to your old hobby which is lifting weights, chewing tobacco, and standing up to take a piss! You know they got new treatments that would help loose those male hormones (so you can quit growing chest hair). Hey, you'll never know it may work for you! If it don't just go and find you a gay man. Hell, he won't even know the difference!
Let me just fill you in on a few things. I am more woman than his little wifey could be, anyday. lol I'm sure that you have never seen me with Joe, so don't go there. You get on here telling me that I could never compete with her, well who in the hell would want to. I never compete for a man, I just get him!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gilbert Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
God (Jan '11) 21 min Laci Ann 7 746
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 3 hr The Last warrior ... 1,471
Drop a word/Add a word (Apr '11) Mon Mark mark 9,460
drop a word//add a word (May '11) Aug 21 Mark mark 5,573
How to defeat trolls and cyberstalkers Aug 21 Cookie_Parker 61
Tina Bradford Aug 21 Curious 3
Gilbert Music Thread (May '13) Aug 19 Gus 42

Gilbert Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance