First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Miner man2

Barboursville, WV

#21 Dec 23, 2012
boys coal is it. i can mine coal anywhere. they aint gonna be more layofs the 1st of the year. coal is pickin up. they will be harin more workers. coal minin is the only way to make money in wva. if you dont mine coal than you are poor probly.
fact

Logan, WV

#22 Dec 27, 2012
& He has druggies in church playing music and but the man waits until after church to sell, but never the less he sells. Clayton don't know what goes on in the mine or the church.
very well pleased

Gilbert, WV

#23 Dec 29, 2012
for your infomation all men thats still woking at brody will haft to take a pay cut but its not starting untill march 2013 and they haft to pay for all medical insurance and no its not 80/20 either its 90/10 people need to get their information correct before they get on here trying to make comments about things and also they lost their bonus and posible they may loose their 401k but thank God they still have a job to pay the bills and feed their familys and another thing dont be on here talking about clayton i belive hes a good man my husband worked for him and anthony both and they do try to give eveyone a chance im sure they had to start from the bottom and work to get where they are now its not as easy as you think we need to keep praying for the ones that still is out of work because they have familys to so dont foget theirs other people to think about also may God bless them all in the new year.
someone far aways

Yuba City, CA

#24 Dec 29, 2012
The above comments show the simple-mindedness of an individual from west virginia You guys should have never quit school...
fact

United States

#25 Jan 2, 2013
Jus hard cold truth!
Smart from WV

Rothschild, WI

#26 Jan 4, 2013
someone far aways wrote:
The above comments show the simple-mindedness of an individual from west virginia You guys should have never quit school...
"far AWAYS" is not the way you would say it STUPID! Better think before you speak.
Smart from WV

Rothschild, WI

#27 Jan 4, 2013
someone far aways wrote:
\

Oh, and BTW, West Virginia is a formal state and should be capitalized!! Go re-enroll in school yourself!
fact

Duluth, GA

#28 Jan 5, 2013
Brody is a dead breed!
redhats wifey

United States

#29 Jan 11, 2013
does anyone know any where that is hiring my husband is a red hat emt
Dunno

Gilbert, WV

#30 Jan 12, 2013
Tell him to try Bluestone
wonderer

Gilbert, WV

#31 Jan 19, 2013
did all the men get to keep their jobs? havent heard much about the switchover. i hope for the men get to keep jobs n benefits. i know they are in bankruptcy n hear judge will rule on all pay,benefits etc. wonder why company took it away from clayton? if the company would think about the men they would have kept clayton n let him pay the BIG WAGES N INSURANCE? i guess its a money thing n big companys dont care about men just more money. good luck BRODY WORKERS n hope wages,insurance stay the same. n hope brody men like working for the new company its hard to work when ya hate your job. GOODLUCK GUYS
Wow

Gilbert, WV

#32 Jan 19, 2013
wonderer wrote:
did all the men get to keep their jobs? havent heard much about the switchover. i hope for the men get to keep jobs n benefits. i know they are in bankruptcy n hear judge will rule on all pay,benefits etc. wonder why company took it away from clayton? if the company would think about the men they would have kept clayton n let him pay the BIG WAGES N INSURANCE? i guess its a money thing n big companys dont care about men just more money. good luck BRODY WORKERS n hope wages,insurance stay the same. n hope brody men like working for the new company its hard to work when ya hate your job. GOODLUCK GUYS
Jesus Christ. That is so unintelligible I can't even make sense of it. What's wrong with you. "N" doesn't take the place of AND. They should really make people take some type of english class before they're allowed to just post whatever they want on the internet.
things that matter

Gilbert, WV

#33 Jan 20, 2013
Wow wrote:
<quoted text>
Jesus Christ. That is so unintelligible I can't even make sense of it. What's wrong with you. "N" doesn't take the place of AND. They should really make people take some type of english class before they're allowed to just post whatever they want on the internet.
really good post, I can tell you know your priorities. Congrats {short for congratulations} on teaching us all about the important things we need to look out for. I suppose you make these comments because you are not capable of participating in the actual conversation that is taking place. Wish we could all be so out of touch.
things that matter

Gilbert, WV

#34 Jan 20, 2013
Wow wrote:
<quoted text>
By the way after you posted What's wrong with you, a question mark should be there. I am sure this was an oversight on your part and you will do your best to correct this in future posts.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gilbert Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Baptism in jesus name (Nov '11) 39 min JESUS is the way 20
Keep a Word - Drop a Word (Dec '09) 44 min honeymylove 5,974
Create your own Forum 47 min Sundog512 337
Miller Corn 9 hr Keep Smiling 3 4
New Game ***Last Word ++ 2 (Mar '12) Mon Theo 628
Any JESUS Churches??? (Aug '13) Jul 26 Jesus is the way 5
Drop a word/Add a word (Apr '11) Jul 25 Theo 9,229
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Gilbert Mortgages