Did they have layoffs ?
worse than that

Gilbert, WV

#2 Nov 19, 2012
i heard for the man main shuttin down forst of the year
Sarah

Charleston, WV

#3 Nov 20, 2012
Brody did not am have a lay off. At the first of the year Clayton nor Anthony will own Brody, they sold out to patriot.
kristi

Gilbert, WV

#4 Dec 9, 2012
they were contractors for patriot clayton didn;'t own brody. he was a contractor
kristi

Gilbert, WV

#5 Dec 9, 2012
patriot is not renewing contract with clayton that is a fact
Miner man

United States

#6 Dec 9, 2012
Clayton's not a good employer anyway!
wonderer

Gilbert, WV

#7 Dec 10, 2012
miner man if ya work for clayton n anthony at least ya have a job. man some people would do anything for a job right now. so lay it to it bro cause ya have a job n still come on here complaining. i could say i hope you lose your job but im not id like ya to get to work ya probably have a family n they need ya to work n put food on the table gifts under the tree. so ya need to apologize to clayton n anthony they gave you a job they didnt have to but they knew you was a good worker or ya had worked for them before whatever the reason work hard n enjoy havin a job. AND MERRY CHRISTMAS N HAPPY NEW YEAR TO YOU N YA FAMILY YA DESERVE IT MAN. YA GO INTO THE MINES EVER DAY RISK YOUR LIFE TO SUPPORT YOUR FAMILY. GOD BLESS YA N YOUR FAMILY.

“Legend in my own mind”

Level 4

Since: Dec 12

Cougar & lovin'it!

#8 Dec 10, 2012
Amen!
Sarah

Charleston, WV

#9 Dec 10, 2012
wonderer wrote:
miner man if ya work for clayton n anthony at least ya have a job. man some people would do anything for a job right now. so lay it to it bro cause ya have a job n still come on here complaining. i could say i hope you lose your job but im not id like ya to get to work ya probably have a family n they need ya to work n put food on the table gifts under the tree. so ya need to apologize to clayton n anthony they gave you a job they didnt have to but they knew you was a good worker or ya had worked for them before whatever the reason work hard n enjoy havin a job. AND MERRY CHRISTMAS N HAPPY NEW YEAR TO YOU N YA FAMILY YA DESERVE IT MAN. YA GO INTO THE MINES EVER DAY RISK YOUR LIFE TO SUPPORT YOUR FAMILY. GOD BLESS YA N YOUR FAMILY.
I agree!

“Legend in my own mind”

Level 4

Since: Dec 12

Cougar & lovin'it!

#10 Dec 13, 2012
Amen again.
worker

Elkview, WV

#11 Dec 14, 2012
its no wonder most of the united states wants coal mining shut down you work hard every day most dont you need to be decated most are not you need to be their always most wont so before you tell others how to their jobs maby you should do yours SUPPORT COAL or be in the dark this is a message from hard working men & women of of the US may god bless you this coming year!!!!
really

Charleston, WV

#12 Dec 14, 2012
noone should EVER have anything bad to say about Clayton Cline! he always tries to give anyone a chance when they want a job!!! he just dosnt tolerate dope heads! so if you got something bad to say about working for him then you probably was fired for felling a drug test!!!!!!!!!
Miners Wifey

Williamson, WV

#13 Dec 14, 2012
Who is going to take over after the new year?
Sarah

Milton, WV

#14 Dec 14, 2012
Miners Wifey wrote:
Who is going to take over after the new year?
Patriot
Info

Pineville, WV

#15 Dec 17, 2012
Cline is good man yes but he doesn't have a clue about the drug problem. And yes alcohol counts. And half will fail and be gone from the start. Their pay is being cut 5 dollars an hour and med. is going to be 20 /80 ...
Sarah

Milton, WV

#16 Dec 17, 2012
Info wrote:
Cline is good man yes but he doesn't have a clue about the drug problem. And yes alcohol counts. And half will fail and be gone from the start. Their pay is being cut 5 dollars an hour and med. is going to be 20 /80 ...
Do you work there? Because my husband does, pay isn't being cut for hourly workers only those who are paid salary.
miners wife

Gilbert, WV

#17 Dec 22, 2012
Sarah wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you work there? Because my husband does, pay isn't being cut for hourly workers only those who are paid salary.
sarah u are the one who has no clue you thought clayton owned brody he never did. he was contracting. now maybe u need a little more info before u post
Sarah

Wharton, WV

#18 Dec 22, 2012
miners wife wrote:
<quoted text>sarah u are the one who has no clue you thought clayton owned brody he never did. he was contracting. now maybe u need a little more info before u post
I knew that they were contracted into a patriot mine but Clayton did own the name Brody. The mines actual name is black stallion. So I guess I do know more than you think.
roy

Gilbert, WV

#19 Dec 23, 2012
chris cline had the actual contract under black stallion. clayton sub contracted from chris.
Now put that in everyones pipe and smoke it.
Bliz

Gilbert, WV

#20 Dec 23, 2012
roy wrote:
chris cline had the actual contract under black stallion. clayton sub contracted from chris.
Now put that in everyones pipe and smoke it.
What difference does it make who contracted what? Clayton will be gone come Jan. 1, 2013 no matter who owned what or who was just a contractor, there is not need to keep talking about this, just let it die. The men will still have jobs.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gilbert Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
WV Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 1 hr Mgtn Res 58,361
drop a word//add a word (May '11) 4 hr Mike Allen 4,258
Keep a Word - Drop a Word (Dec '09) 4 hr Mike Allen 4,910
word association (Mar '08) 4 hr Mike Allen 2,431
New Game ***Last Word ++ 2 (Mar '12) 4 hr Mike Allen 187
Drop a word/Add a word (Apr '11) 4 hr Mike Allen 8,177
Gilbert Music Thread (May '13) 17 hr Musikologist 27
•••
•••

Gilbert Jobs

•••
•••
•••