First Prev
of 2
Next Last
The Adversary

Cedar Rapids, IA

#21 Dec 24, 2012
abab wrote:
Has anyone been arrested?
No one so far. Ihave looked in several newspapers for the story and have found nothing. No one has mentioned the name of the victim. Who was he? I heard the State Police (I believe that is the correct agency)was in Gilbert a few days ago investigating it but didn't hear if they have any suspects.
Opine

Charleston, WV

#22 Dec 24, 2012
The Adversary wrote:
<quoted text>No one so far. Ihave looked in several newspapers for the story and have found nothing. No one has mentioned the name of the victim. Who was he? I heard the State Police (I believe that is the correct agency)was in Gilbert a few days ago investigating it but didn't hear if they have any suspects.
It is beinf incestigated in wyoming county it is on th3 wvva website jusy google missing longbtanch man and it should come up dony want to say his name on here he was a good dude/
The Adversary

Cedar Rapids, IA

#23 Dec 24, 2012
Opine wrote:
<quoted text>It is beinf incestigated in wyoming county it is on th3 wvva website jusy google missing longbtanch man and it should come up dony want to say his name on here he was a good dude/
Thanks for the information, which I checked. How ssd he was murdered, for he was a good person. Drug dealers will kill anyone over the slightest suspicion. The investigation is going on in Mingo County, as well, because the investigators were talking to someone in Gilbert 2-3 days ago about it. It turned out they found nothing but they are looking for someone with a silver truck supposedly involved in the murder.The DEA needs to step up its activity in Mingo and Wyoming and clean up these vile people.
abab

Glasgow, WV

#24 Dec 25, 2012
they are not going to do anything.
8 Ball

Gilbert, WV

#25 Dec 25, 2012
abab wrote:
they are not going to do anything.
Would be hard to put 85 to 90% of the population in southern WV in jail. People doing drugs are going to end up dead or in jail or both. Sad for those left behind my condolences to the family they don't deserve it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gilbert Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Wreck at Verner 7 hr ME here 2
News Learning to Swallow 12 hr Phrasing 1
what is the respected waiting time to start dat... (Dec '07) 13 hr UncleFunky 334
Suboxone Is The Devils Drug (Dec '09) 17 hr Been there 10
Drop a Word, Add a Word (Mar '10) Wed luci 11,300
Drop a word, Add a word (Dec '10) Wed luci 6,113
Word Association... (Jun '12) Wed luci 2,854

Gilbert Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Gilbert Mortgages