girls that party with married men
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
California Beauty

Gilbert, WV

#21 Apr 30, 2012
OMG, this crap is getting old. A little on the side never hurt nobody. Ha Ha
Just saying

Bruno, WV

#22 May 1, 2012
Far too often, the other woman has been the scapegoat when a husband is caught cheating. In truth, this practice is a bit unreasonable. Here are two reasons why: one, not all other women know that the man they have a relationship with is married. Two, it always takes two to tango so even if the other woman knows, the blame can’t always be laid on to her. She’s not the only one dancing obviously. The other woman is not totally free of any charge, however. If she has an idea that the man she is with is married she shares some of the blame. If she doesn’t know then she’s on your team of women that men cheated on. She doesn’t deserve to damned or cursed to time indefinite. Who, then, should you blame? The answer is staring you at the face. Blame the one who made this all possible. Your husband is a grown man that makes his own decisions. He knew what he was doing whether or not the other woman does not know about you. Movies and TV shows might portray the other woman as axe wielding psycho or a sex kitten prowling the streets. The reality is far from that. Oftentimes they are just women that fell for pretty words and a fair amount of wooing. Not before long they find themselves deep in the relationship with no idea what was going on. To add insult to the injury, these women have given themselves into the relationship hoping that it would last. They spent time and emotions into a venture that will eventually hurt them when the truth comes out. The truth more often than not always comes out. Try to empathize, in other words put yourself in the other woman’s shoes. There is a huge possibility that she does not even know that you exist as much as you did not know she did. Also she might be relying on things that the cheating husband tells her. Things that you may never know of, whatever lies or truths they were. When you confront your husband keep this in mind. Of all the players involved, he is the only one who had all the facts. Is it fair to blame the other woman? No, it really isn’t fair at all. On the other hand, as you work to rebuild your marriage or you head to divorce court (as the case may be) the other woman becomes a convenient target for both of you.
cupid

Logan, WV

#23 May 1, 2012
totally agree with u just saying. been there and done that. a very insightful response to a never ending problem.
REALLY

Point Pleasant, WV

#24 May 4, 2012
California Beauty wrote:
OMG, this crap is getting old. A little on the side never hurt nobody. Ha Ha
Ever hear of STDs: Chlamydia, Gonorrhea, Hepatitis B, Hepatitis C, Herpes 1, Herpes 2, HIV, and Syphilis. A little on the side can be hazardous to your health. If you want to risk your own life, fine, but putting others at risk because of your sexual stupidity is a low life thing to do.
Kraka

West Chicago, IL

#25 Jan 16, 2013
Because men are dogs just how it is some are bitches in summer dogs
wrong question wrote:
Why do these married men ride around in Gilbert and try to pick up these young girls? Why are they not thinking of there wives at home? Why is it the other woman to blame and not the husband? As long as women uphold these men and put the blame on "the other woman" then their man will continue to cheat and when he gets caught he will act like some girl seduced him, followed him around (stalked), threatened to tell lies so he had to do it LOL I do not mean to laugh because this issue is far from funny. I just don't see how the man is not held responsible like I have said before if you can take my man he was never mine if I was to catch him cheating then she can have him I don't wanna man thats still chasing ho's. I am not going to blame these girls though. They owe me nothing, don't even know me and may or may not know if a man is married. Do you know how many married men that are around here that don't wear a wedding ring? That is the first thing a woman looks at and if that finger has no ring on it then it looks like he is "free and available" Obviously you are having problems in your marriage or you wouldn't be saying this. Its almost as if your asking these girls to please leave your husband alone. The issue is with the man that looked you in the eyes and promised in front of GOD , family, friend, and everyone that he would not forsake you, he would love, honor, and cherish you. These girls DO NOT put on a show and pretend like they love you (although some b*&ches can be scandalous and act like they your friend). I know scandalous females and I don't know a man anywhere that would touch any of them. So the reason why some of these girls have to "settle" for half a man (i.e. MARRIED) is because no decent single man would have them. They are good time girls they don't want your man they want a good time. AND they are not the one's that are hurting the WIFE that is what the husband is doing. For example say I am single I meet a guy no ring no nothing we start talking. Find out he's married and the wife is throwing a fit and I'm a whore. I didn't know he was married yet he is the victim BULL S&&T. Ya'll need to see these men for who they really are. They want wifey at home to cook clean and raise the "youngins" and they want that hot azz 20 yr. old to run around with and feel like they are the KING. So before you go passing judgement on other people look at both sides and you can't say you did or else you would have phrased this topic "Why do married men want to run around with these girls" not the other way around. As long as you will place blame on the other woman and always forgive your husband then he will continue to cheat. Once a cheater always a cheater (pretty much) I do know a few men that used to be terrible but they did change as they got older but I am sure that is the exception to the rule for the most part one a cheater always a cheater. First time hubby gets caught shame on him. Second time he does it shame on you!!! You want to preach to these single girls about how bad they look. Well, do you know how bad a woman looks when everybody knows that she knows her man is cheating and he doesn't openly and all she does is blame the other woman. Well if men get used to this kind of old fashioned behavior then us females that are raised by this centuries standards don't have a chance. Hell if you was a man a you could marry woman A and cheat on her and do as you please, or woman B that's gonna make you walk the line and demands respect what woman do you think the man is going to choose. So these women that take these sorry azz men back are as much as a disgrace and the women who knowingly sleep with a married man. One ain't no better it just depends on which side of the coin your on. Just be honest with yourself, for yourself, and stop making excuses for these lame ass men!!!
Lets not

United States

#26 Jan 16, 2013
Don't foget about Aids ! And the only one to blame are the cheaters !
Get Real

Kimper, KY

#27 Jan 16, 2013
If a married man is cheating & the other woman knows he's married then she is as much to blame as he is,but if she doesn't know,then that's a different story!!
Lets not

United States

#28 Jan 17, 2013
Remember you can't rape the willing !
Redneck

Gilbert, WV

#29 Jan 18, 2013
Don't no about partying but I no kendall likes the girls heard he was seein kt again I swear his family r craaaaaaaaazzzzzy he ain't never gonna stop fulling with her
Steve Trent

Dubuque, IA

#30 Jan 20, 2013
The intelligence of the individuals on this topic has perplexed me to where I feel that I have lost I.Q. points by just trying to comprehend the idiocracy ignorant use of the English language. Do they not have schools in this part of West Virginia that teach the official language the the United States? If you are going to entertain the idea of publishing your opinions on a website where millions of people have access to indulge in evryone's private life, atleast have the common courtesy to properly use nouns, adjitives and correct spelling. Cum on y'all makin folks in Gilbert like they be stupid or sumthin....gee wiz, god o'l mighty.
Redneck

Gilbert, WV

#31 Jan 21, 2013
Well Mr. Trent sorry I cant spell good as u but this dont concern u
Steve Trent

Dubuque, IA

#32 Jan 26, 2013
Wow,really? You don't think that it concerns me when you start talking about my family? It sickens me to read all of this bullshit on here but it sickens me even more that people are too ignorant to stop and think about what they are saying on a public forum. As an American you have a freedom of speech and I respect that but you are responsible for what you say or type on the internet. There are laws that prevent people from slander and plenty of civil lawyers just itching to jump on a case. I am in no way making a threat towards anyone, I just want to educate people that you really cannot say what you want unless you are willing to back it up with facts and evidence beyond a reasonable doubt to the matter of which it pertains. So before you go spouting off at the mouth blaming other people for your misfortunes and poor life decisions, think about how your words can destroy someone else's life as well as yours. It's very upsetting to see people show so much hate for their own downfalls. Life is too short, live it up and treat others with respect. You will live a happier longer life and for God's sake take an adult education class and learn to spell.
Redneck

Gilbert, WV

#33 Jan 26, 2013
I've been waiting for your response for sometime now but yes I do no the facts was just tryin 2 warn everyone out their i just dont understand just lave if u aint happy momma didnt raise no fool just dont like cheaters but once a cheater always one he has had this girl for years and u must not be to close to her i have never heard of u this is prob her disgusing her name as u
Steve Trent

Dubuque, IA

#34 Jan 26, 2013
I'm not going to argue over this. Fact is I live nowhere near there, so I couldn't really defend myself or my family on rumors and other trivial things that go on down there. I'm related to alot of people in that area of West Virginia and proud of my family and my family roots. Hell, we might even be related. I have family on Gilbert Creek, Ben Creek, Logan, Man and Charleston. I'm sure you are proud and love your family and would defend them if someone put them down and I cannot fault you for that and I'm sure you understand that I only was trying to come to my families defense. This is pointless to fight and argue online and I feel that I have lowered myself and my integrity by doing so. I'm not happy about what has been said on here but I realized that I cannot change what has been said and I cannot change your mind. So whith that said I will still look at topix to see if anything is going on that might interest me and is a benefit to the community down there but I will stay away from the gossip. It's hard to let stuff like that go, but it's one less thing to worry about for me. I fell into the trap and I let my anger take over before I could think things through properly.What goes on down there goes on everywhere and I'm not going to fall to that level again. I have a good life and I love my family, so I will leave it at that and wish nothing but the best for you and yours.
itwillrotoff

Charleston, WV

#35 Sep 21, 2016
California Beauty wrote:
OMG, this crap is getting old. A little on the side never hurt nobody. Ha Ha
ok son
itwillrotoff

Charleston, WV

#36 Sep 21, 2016
Just saying wrote:
Far too often, the other woman has been the scapegoat when a husband is caught cheating. In truth, this practice is a bit unreasonable. Here are two reasons why: one, not all other women know that the man they have a relationship with is married. Two, it always takes two to tango so even if the other woman knows, the blame canÂ’t always be laid on to her. SheÂ’s not the only one dancing obviously. The other woman is not totally free of any charge, however. If she has an idea that the man she is with is married she shares some of the blame. If she doesnÂ’t know then sheÂ’s on your team of women that men cheated on. She doesnÂ’t deserve to damned or cursed to time indefinite. Who, then, should you blame? The answer is staring you at the face. Blame the one who made this all possible. Your husband is a grown man that makes his own decisions. He knew what he was doing whether or not the other woman does not know about you. Movies and TV shows might portray the other woman as axe wielding psycho or a sex kitten prowling the streets. The reality is far from that. Oftentimes they are just women that fell for pretty words and a fair amount of wooing. Not before long they find themselves deep in the relationship with no idea what was going on. To add insult to the injury, these women have given themselves into the relationship hoping that it would last. They spent time and emotions into a venture that will eventually hurt them when the truth comes out. The truth more often than not always comes out. Try to empathize, in other words put yourself in the other womanÂ’s shoes. There is a huge possibility that she does not even know that you exist as much as you did not know she did. Also she might be relying on things that the cheating husband tells her. Things that you may never know of, whatever lies or truths they were. When you confront your husband keep this in mind. Of all the players involved, he is the only one who had all the facts. Is it fair to blame the other woman? No, it really isnÂ’t fair at all. On the other hand, as you work to rebuild your marriage or you head to divorce court (as the case may be) the other woman becomes a convenient target for both of you.
How many Forums do you have to make this same damn point on delbarton girl, I've seen you say this 15 fing times
Dmop

Chicago, IL

#37 Nov 4, 2016
concerned wrote:
there r some girls out there i no of a few who like to party with married men or ride around in there trucks with them in gilbert don't these girls no the name there giving thereself and what people r saying about them behind there backs i mean the wife always finds out in enough time and it always causes trouble and did the girls ever think that 1 day they may be married would they want to be done like this you no the old saying what comes around goes around
You r one long winded feeling guilty ho
Tom Clark

Hockessin, DE

#38 Nov 17, 2016
REALLY wrote:
<quoted text>Ever hear of STDs: Chlamydia, Gonorrhea, Hepatitis B, Hepatitis C, Herpes 1, Herpes 2, HIV, and Syphilis. A little on the side can be hazardous to your health. If you want to risk your own life, fine, but putting others at risk because of your sexual stupidity is a low life thing to do.
I don't mind them!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gilbert Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 18 hr snickers 4,304
Drop a word, Add a word (Dec '10) 20 hr luci 6,347
Drop a Word, Add a Word (Mar '10) 20 hr luci 11,602
Ginos Wed Customer 12
Lasting friendships <3 (Jan '17) Nov 20 TRYING-_3 28
free alaskan malamutes puppies (Feb '10) Nov 19 Margie 141
Lexi Nov 16 Daniel 1

Gilbert Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Gilbert Mortgages