pinner man

Gilbert, WV

#50 Oct 18, 2012
Kristi wrote:
<quoted text>you are so wrong, buddy it can;t get no worse.
oh yes it can no unemployment no foodstamps welfare no social security yes it can get worse if romney gets in there. he never says what hes going to do once in there.
Real Fact

United States

#51 Oct 18, 2012
Fact is their is no one running that is worth the time that it takes to put the check mark in the box.
Fact

Lerona, WV

#52 Oct 18, 2012
Bliz wrote:
<quoted text>
Please explain your reasoning how can we complete in the global market withoug lowering wages, doing away with Social Security and Medicare and Health care as we know it today? I don't just want your opinion just state facts than can back up your reasoning from an economics point of view. Can you give the math to back up your reasoning or are you like Romey wait until after the election and then you will explain it in a way anyone can understand it or is it just the math doesn't add up?
I'll explain it...No matter which one gets in there a President can't take Social Security and Medicare and Health care without it going though the whole house the Dem.and Rep. would have to vote for that and you all know that the whole house of them all wont go for that.I really do think that if Obama gets in the world is gone i am going for Mitt.I think he can and will do a better job..Look Obama has been in there 4 years and what has he done nothing.But it's just like 4 years ago everyone was for Obama look they got him in there now look they see all there mistakes.There's no way Mitt can be any worse..
Miner

Gilbert, WV

#53 Oct 18, 2012
They idled pay car and double bonus today
Kristi

Bruno, WV

#54 Oct 18, 2012
Bliz wrote:
<quoted text>
Please explain your reasoning how can we complete in the global market withoug lowering wages, doing away with Social Security and Medicare and Health care as we know it today? I don't just want your opinion just state facts than can back up your reasoning from an economics point of view. Can you give the math to back up your reasoning or are you like Romey wait until after the election and then you will explain it in a way anyone can understand it or is it just the math doesn't add up?
the rich are in it to make money. America doesn't make anything anymore. we used to be a nation of manufacturing but have been forced to become a nation of consumers. Notice everything made in china. anyway, the rich are gonna stay rich. now when they go to raising taxes or obamacare the rich not to mention small business will have to buy when the regulations over here are so stringent they will 1. either layoff employees, or 2 go somewhere they can make money. Have you or anyone you know had a good steady job from a poor man? i think not, even a grass cutter will go ask somebody that can afford to pay them. When you ease regulations lower taxes it invites employers to expand, hire more people and even start companies in America. Lower taxes to middle class and they get to keep more of their money. Why should coal be regulated to death here in this country and no regulations in China. Are we not on one planet? I don't know the numbers just common sense.
Kristi

Bruno, WV

#55 Oct 18, 2012
pinner man wrote:
<quoted text>
oh yes it can no unemployment no foodstamps welfare no social security yes it can get worse if romney gets in there. he never says what hes going to do once in there.
I can really see you are not for working at all, you feel the government is your baby daddy.
Hell Yeah

Dunbar, WV

#56 Oct 18, 2012
They idled Paycar & Double Bonus deep mines today.
Kristi

Bruno, WV

#57 Oct 18, 2012
I told yall, it just keeps getting worse. was it like this during the whole bush administration? HELL NO. the ones for Mitt are not the ones that need to pay attention and wake up.
joe

Gilbert, WV

#58 Oct 18, 2012
Fact wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll explain it...No matter which one gets in there a President can't take Social Security and Medicare and Health care without it going though the whole house the Dem.and Rep. would have to vote for that and you all know that the whole house of them all wont go for that.I really do think that if Obama gets in the world is gone i am going for Mitt.I think he can and will do a better job..Look Obama has been in there 4 years and what has he done nothing.But it's just like 4 years ago everyone was for Obama look they got him in there now look they see all there mistakes.There's no way Mitt can be any worse..
i also don't want one over the other.but i've watch all debates and good ol mitt just don't cut it.he's for the rich.screw the poor. he even said he like to make the usa so bad that all illegals would want to leave. if its that bad what about the rest of us. he want the rich here and the poor gone. thats his ideal of the usa. fu-k the 47%.
joe

Gilbert, WV

#59 Oct 18, 2012
romney is worse than bush.romney want social security .welfare foodstamps unemployment cut out.no lunch in school.but if he cuts all the others you cannot pay for lunch anyways.

If they applied these cuts proportionately, the cuts in programs such as veterans’ disability compensation, Supplemental Security Income (SSI) for poor elderly and disabled individuals, the Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP, formerly food stamps), school lunches and other child nutrition programs, and unemployment compensation would cause the incomes of large numbers of households to fall below the poverty line. Many who already are poor would become poorer.

here are links click and read.don't listen to all this till you check it out
romney the wolf in sheep clothing

http://www.cbpp.org/cms/...
Kristi

Bruno, WV

#60 Oct 18, 2012
joe wrote:
romney is worse than bush.romney want social security .welfare foodstamps unemployment cut out.no lunch in school.but if he cuts all the others you cannot pay for lunch anyways.
If they applied these cuts proportionately, the cuts in programs such as veterans’ disability compensation, Supplemental Security Income (SSI) for poor elderly and disabled individuals, the Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP, formerly food stamps), school lunches and other child nutrition programs, and unemployment compensation would cause the incomes of large numbers of households to fall below the poverty line. Many who already are poor would become poorer.
here are links click and read.don't listen to all this till you check it out
romney the wolf in sheep clothing
http://www.cbpp.org/cms/...
he does not want to cut out social security for old people. for young people he wants to reform it so the people that work and actually pay into it can have a retirement. He wants to cut off the people that don't deserve it and I agree. I am sick of working for deadbeat drugheads who won't get off their ass. Mitt wants to put them to work and that right there is the sticking point with Mitt. NO more free ride. that is what he wants and me too
Nobama

Gilbert, WV

#61 Oct 19, 2012
Kristi wrote:
<quoted text>he does not want to cut out social security for old people. for young people he wants to reform it so the people that work and actually pay into it can have a retirement. He wants to cut off the people that don't deserve it and I agree. I am sick of working for deadbeat drugheads who won't get off their ass. Mitt wants to put them to work and that right there is the sticking point with Mitt. NO more free ride. that is what he wants and me too
You're right Kristi, these check victims that are able to work would vote for Obama if he had a pitchfork and horns as long as they can get their free ride from the goverment every month. Thats what he is banking on to win the election, the greed,selfishness and sorryness of these people. An easy way for him to buy the votes he needs, bankrupt this country and set up the Muslim nations in one simple stroke of the pen. I hope there are enough unselfish Americans left to do what they know is right and preserve and protect our children and their children's future and get our finances back on track and stop being hand out whore's.
Jon

United States

#62 Oct 19, 2012
Kristi wrote:
Big Jim Justice can't afford it. Hate it for the contractors, Iknow they won't get their money. I hate if for the miners, they got to work lot longer than most. hope they planned for this and saved some money

Jim justice doesnt even own bluestone anymore......
Jon

United States

#63 Oct 19, 2012
just me wrote:
How many were laid off? does anyone know that?
Close to 600 i would say as a whole
Jon

United States

#64 Oct 19, 2012
We should not turn this topic into a debate. Alot of family are affected in this and your all fighting over who will make the best liar for the US. Listen we've been fu***d for 4 years why not give Romney a chance if he is going to f**k us at least it will be a change of pace or different position!!!!!
miners wife

Logan, WV

#65 Oct 19, 2012
Jim Justice doesnt own it anymore the Russians do. Obama has ruined lots of families lives by taking thier jobs. I am one of the miners wives and its really depressing and hard trying to figure out whats next and how will we make it. I think its time for a change of faces in politics.
reprobateslayer

Logan, WV

#66 Oct 19, 2012
who knows wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes it did !! Coal did real well under Pres. Bush. Miners had steady work. Coal was in big demand at a much higher price per ton.
AND WE DIDN'T HAVE TO FIGHT THE EPA EVERY DAY !!!!
And natural gas prices weren't at historic lows, and the GREAT BUSH RECESSION hadn't hit yet, and a few more warm winters hadn't hit yet. There's more to it than who sits in the oval office, even if your boss tells you different. When have you ever know coal operators to tell the truth about anything?
reprobateslayer

Logan, WV

#67 Oct 19, 2012
Kristi wrote:
<quoted text>He said it and he did it and I am not a republican but seriously thinking about it
You listen to the a quote taken out of context. IF you're interested in the truth, you'd listen to the entire portion of the interview dealing with coal. But evidently, you'd rather be told what to believe rather than learn for yourself.

IF you vote republican, you are republican.
reprobateslayer

Logan, WV

#68 Oct 19, 2012
Fact wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll explain it...No matter which one gets in there a President can't take Social Security and Medicare and Health care without it going though the whole house the Dem.and Rep. would have to vote for that and you all know that the whole house of them all wont go for that.
That's not exactly right. Anything in the House only takes a simple majority. The Senate, because these are budgetary issues, it would only take a majority, 51 votes. IF republicans had the White House, and a majority in the Senate, Social Security and Medicare will be gone.
Fact wrote:
I really do think that if Obama gets in the world is gone i am going for Mitt.I think he can and will do a better job..Look Obama has been in there 4 years and what has he done nothing.But it's just like 4 years ago everyone was for Obama look they got him in there now look they see all there mistakes.There's no way Mitt can be any worse..
That's crazy. The "world" was almost gone because of republicans to begin with! Where have you been the past 12 years?
Dynamic Duo

Huntington, WV

#69 Oct 19, 2012
I think they are telling everyone Monday to keep there hopes up. It will probable be more like 60 to 90 days at least. I feel sorry for all the families with the holidays coming up.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gilbert Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Drop a word, Add a word (Dec '10) 3 hr luci 6,178
Gilbert Music Thread (May '13) 10 hr Musikologist 61
Lasting friendships <3 (Jan '17) 15 hr TRYING-_3 29
Song Title Game (Dec '11) 23 hr Bert 955
Black Mayor/Black Sheriff 23 hr Equal opportunity 1
Drop a Word, Add a Word (Mar '10) Tue luci 11,376
Jesus (Jan '11) Tue TRYING-_3 9,193

Gilbert Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance