Any good bars in Gilbert?

Posted in the Gilbert Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
KravMagaman

Youngstown, OH

#1 Feb 13, 2009
Hi. Me and a buddy are coming to Gilbert in June to do the Hatfield/McCoy Trails. We LOVE to drink and would not mind spending some money in your town. It's my own stimulus package to Gilbert!
Anyhow, we wont be riding at night and would like to hit the bars in town.
Any suggestions would be helpful, thanks.
Winter

United States

#2 Feb 13, 2009
There are only two bars in the Gilbert area one is a club called Club 2000 the other is called Rikers Bar and is located downtown
welllll

Gilbert, WV

#3 Feb 13, 2009
club 2000 , or go tologan and go to tops
Opinions

Fairmont, WV

#4 Feb 13, 2009
"Bars" in Gilbert!? Haha!
Well,we have a club called the wonderful club 2000 in justice,west virginia! LoL,if youre interested in slutty,whorey,pill head,alcoholic nasty skanky women/or men! LMFAO,Then come on down to Gilbert,West Virginia! Im sure you will have a blast! LMFAO! And im almost positive that you will be brining home a few suveiners of a lifetime from the lovely citizens of Gilbert as well,LMFAO.
This includes,Herpes,Aids,Hepatitis ,and God knows what else these sluts around here have! So yeah guys,if this interests you,come on down! LMFAO.
I wouldnt recommend this as a vacation spot,but thats your business and money spent to hell! lol
Come on down and enjoy the lovely mountain views and the 4 wheeler trails that all of us down here have enjoyed all our lives for free and still do,while people like you pay out the ass for it! LMFAO,Hatfield/Mccoy trails are a joke!!!!!!!
I could show you a hell of a good time if you wanted to go 4 wheeler riding,wouldnt cost ya a penny!!:)
CRAZY ASS

United States

#5 Feb 14, 2009
I think you should have threw in a few more "LMFAO" in there cause you only had like 20 of them !!and another thing you probably go to the club every damn weekend you slutty skank whore with aides!!! Let me ask you something... Whats any diffrence from the trail riders coming to WV and spending money to do the things that we do all year for free, then you going to the beach paying out the ass to see the ocean when the people who live down there see it all year for free? What the hell is the diffrence? Dumb Ass
LMFAO

Inez, TX

#6 Feb 14, 2009
CRAZY ASS wrote:
I think you should have threw in a few more "LMFAO" in there cause you only had like 20 of them !!and another thing you probably go to the club every damn weekend you slutty skank whore with aides!!! Let me ask you something... Whats any diffrence from the trail riders coming to WV and spending money to do the things that we do all year for free, then you going to the beach paying out the ass to see the ocean when the people who live down there see it all year for free? What the hell is the diffrence? Dumb Ass
Haha,you think your so damn funny dont cha!
No,ive never been to a club in my life!
And i certainly do not have aids!
&
I'm so sorry sweetheart that you have never gotten the chance to go to the beach and see the ocean! Thats not my problem! How the hell do you know i always stay in a hotel when i go to the beach! I might just have me a Shuga Daddy down there that keeps me when i go down there! Haha,now you looks like the CRAZY ASS!
And btw its none of your damn business how much i say LMFAO! Thats pretty much what i do everytime i think of you! LMFAO!:)
kravmagaman

Youngstown, OH

#7 Feb 17, 2009
Ok, thanks I guess. We have a lot of riding here for free as well but it would be something different for the weekend to go to HMT. What are the trail cops like and how "thorough" are they when it comes to riders who 'may' have some adult beverages on board?
ignore that one

United States

#8 Feb 17, 2009
please don't pay attention to that post above. you will like our trails and will have a great time. unfortunately, along with our great trails we have a few idiots who live around Gilbert... I don't know about the trail cops but be careful and have fun!
Beware

United States

#9 Feb 17, 2009
kravmagaman wrote:
Ok, thanks I guess. We have a lot of riding here for free as well but it would be something different for the weekend to go to HMT. What are the trail cops like and how "thorough" are they when it comes to riders who 'may' have some adult beverages on board?
Do you drink and drive your vehicle? Why would you think it would be ok to drink and ride an ATV and endanger the lives of other riders on the trails? The trails are great and bring loads of business into WV, however there are RULES for riding and one of them is there is NO drinking. If caught, you will be removed from the trail and possibly not be able to ride them again. So, please, come on down to WV enjoy yourself, ride the trails during the day, and do your drinking at night. There are lots of lodging in the area, some of them allow their lodgers to drink, however, many of them don't. So, just watch where you are staying, because there are no bars in the Gilbert area with the exception of the Club 2000 which is located about three miles from Gilbert
well well

United States

#10 Feb 17, 2009
LMFAO wrote:
<quoted text>
Haha,you think your so damn funny dont cha!
No,ive never been to a club in my life!
And i certainly do not have aids!
&
I'm so sorry sweetheart that you have never gotten the chance to go to the beach and see the ocean! Thats not my problem! How the hell do you know i always stay in a hotel when i go to the beach! I might just have me a Shuga Daddy down there that keeps me when i go down there! Haha,now you looks like the CRAZY ASS!
And btw its none of your damn business how much i say LMFAO! Thats pretty much what i do everytime i think of you! LMFAO!:)
OK now let me get this straight... you are talking bad about the trail riders who come here and spend their hard earned money just to have a good time.... and you think you are all GOOD because you are a slut and you have a sugar daddy that pays for your shit? YOU sound f*cking retarted to me :) stupid bitch
KeeKee

Bradford, PA

#11 Feb 17, 2009
well well wrote:
<quoted text>
OK now let me get this straight... you are talking bad about the trail riders who come here and spend their hard earned money just to have a good time.... and you think you are all GOOD because you are a slut and you have a sugar daddy that pays for your shit? YOU sound f*cking retarted to me :) stupid bitch

I dont have to spend my hard earned money to have a great time at the beach!Like i told you sweetheart,i have a man that buys everything for me,and keeps me for free! Haha! Who would want to pay for it when its free!! Huh,you wouldnt either,you slutty bitch!
screw you

United States

#12 Feb 18, 2009
ok well.... I could either work for a living and pay my own way or spread my legs and get everything for free.... I would rather work than have some nasty old man with big saggy balls getting in between my legs! But what ever floats your boat slut.
club 2000

Gilbert, WV

#13 Feb 18, 2009
Club 2000 is a joke, and if you do deside to go wear a bullet proof vest, and bring as much help as you can, its a very dangerous place
KeeKee

Driftwood, PA

#14 Feb 18, 2009
screw you wrote:
ok well.... I could either work for a living and pay my own way or spread my legs and get everything for free.... I would rather work than have some nasty old man with big saggy balls getting in between my legs! But what ever floats your boat slut.
Just because i stay with him when i go to the beach doesnt mean i fool around with him!
Just freinds,thats all.And besides,its none of your F**cking business what i do anyways.
And by the way,how did ya know i go to the beach alot??? You know me all too well dont you!???=O
crazy ace beotch

United States

#15 Feb 19, 2009
KeeKee wrote:
<quoted text>
Just because i stay with him when i go to the beach doesnt mean i fool around with him!
Just freinds,thats all.And besides,its none of your F**cking business what i do anyways.
And by the way,how did ya know i go to the beach alot??? You know me all too well dont you!???=O
you are so stupid... stop putting other people down for wanting to come in here and pay money to ride on the trails....its no diffrent than you payin money to go somewhere you like to go.... it doesnt matter if you pay for it or your so called suga daddy...either way its being paid for. stop bashing people for loving wv if it wasnt for trailer trash like you this state would be half way decent.and by the way there isnt a man alive going to support your ass with out you giving it up!
larry

Philadelphia, PA

#16 Mar 4, 2009
Hey, myself and 3 friends are coming down in 4 weeks. We were looking for a good place to hang out and have a good time aftrer riding. I read of the club 2000 and realy havent read of anything good going on there. My reservations are already booked, is there any spots near by worth lookning in to?, that we dont need any body gards or be worried about bring back any stds?. We are a bunch of counrty boys just looking for a good placve to blow off some steam. Also is there any gentelmens clubs in the area?
SHOOTER

Ashburn, VA

#17 Mar 9, 2009
KravMagaman wrote:
Hi. Me and a buddy are coming to Gilbert in June to do the Hatfield/McCoy Trails. We LOVE to drink and would not mind spending some money in your town. It's my own stimulus package to Gilbert!
Anyhow, we wont be riding at night and would like to hit the bars in town.
Any suggestions would be helpful, thanks.
Hey KravMagamen, I would like to make a couple of suggestions to you about a couple of bars I know of in Logan. Logan is about 45 minutes from Gilbert. They do have hotels there as well and ways to get on the Trails. Anyways there is two strip bars and one biker clubhouse down there that is really fun and cool to hang out at. The two strip clubs are Jo's Babydolls and Sheer Fantasy. Sheer Fantasy as there own myspace. Jo's Babydolls I really dont know for sure about them on the myspace. Anyways I would give you the numbers but it will not let me on here. If you want the numbers call information and ask. As for Jo's Babydolls its not under there name its under Hall Reed incorporated. The biker clubhouse has a live band sometimes on Saturdays. The only thing about the clubhouse is dont come with an attitude. Come to have fun and enjoy the company. As for the two strip clubs Sheer Fantasy has a pool table and big screen tv. Jo's babydolls will shuttle but only if you are staying in Logan. IF you show your trail pass you will get in for free. AS for Sheer Fantasy myspace they have to add you before you can view. When you do ask to be added if you do, tell them shooter told you too. So that way they know you got this on here and from me..Also if you come whether you stay in Logan or not as least try to come by. But either way enjoy your stay and your rides. Also be careful because I dont want to be the one to have to come get your ass out of the hills.
where theres always

Ransom, KY

#18 Mar 18, 2009
larry wrote:
Hey, myself and 3 friends are coming down in 4 weeks. We were looking for a good place to hang out and have a good time aftrer riding. I read of the club 2000 and realy havent read of anything good going on there. My reservations are already booked, is there any spots near by worth lookning in to?, that we dont need any body gards or be worried about bring back any stds?. We are a bunch of counrty boys just looking for a good placve to blow off some steam. Also is there any gentelmens clubs in the area?
about 30 minutes or so from gilbert, in the town of williamson, there is SHOOTERS and there is also Dandy's... Shooters is the under 30 crowd of girls and guys... Dandy's is anybody 21+ that just doesnt want to be in the "CLUB" setting that shooters is known for.(have to be atleast 21 or older to get in)
larry

Philadelphia, PA

#19 Mar 24, 2009
where theres always wrote:
<quoted text>
about 30 minutes or so from gilbert, in the town of williamson, there is SHOOTERS and there is also Dandy's... Shooters is the under 30 crowd of girls and guys... Dandy's is anybody 21+ that just doesnt want to be in the "CLUB" setting that shooters is known for.(have to be atleast 21 or older to get in)
HEY, THANKS FOR THE FEED BACK. WE WILL CHECK IT OUT. MAY BE WE WILL SEE YOU DOWN THERE. WE WILL BE THE REDNECKS WITH THE JERSEY ACCENT.
club 2000

Gilbert, WV

#20 Mar 25, 2009
Go to logan, there is way to many trouble making blacks at club 2000, thats why my boyfriend and i quit going

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gilbert Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Drop a word, Add a word (Dec '10) 8 hr Princess Hey 6,717
Drop a Word, Add a Word (Mar '10) 8 hr Princess Hey 11,972
Word game (Jun '12) 8 hr Princess Hey 1,703
Word Association... (Jun '12) 8 hr Princess Hey 3,142
News 4 charged in Wyoming County beating posted on s... 19 hr kimmynjimmy 6
Young Girl's Sun Betty 1
Man Beaten!! Sun Betty 12

Gilbert Jobs

Personal Finance

Gilbert Mortgages