Christi Chafin,when is her trial,Murder
Move over

Lansing, WV

#71 May 16, 2012
I seen him today walking by the school ,I'm like the rest of the people why ain't he in jail to wasn't he there to when the call came in .and the cops got there,so I say both of them needs to be there not just one ,but you know how some people gets by,but all I can say both of them will pay for what they did to the baby ...
LORRIE

Man, WV

#72 May 16, 2012
y ou just dont know what this has done too me how sad @mad I am some people just want to sit back make me look bad and Fay you are the one that hurt my Kids but i unterstand that you love 2 hate me but it hurt thr kids thay should give you time for child neglect 3 years should be good for your mouth paul dont like you he just acts becouse 2 see bill he loves bill not you
1 post removed
Sexy Suzy

United States

#74 May 17, 2012
Why dont u ppl leave Lorrie alone ,ya Im talking to U fay and Mandy everyone knows for a fact u 2 r the ones talking trash about Lorrie.Fay take a bath,Mandy clean that nasty trailor up,get the doggy turds up.Fay r u going to run and cry to your Rich Virgin Virgie,who is she with this week Tony or Charles?But lets get too the point leave Lorrie alone nowwwwwwwwwwww,b1tches.
Just- My- 2-Cents

Portland, TN

#75 May 23, 2012
I see James is still walking the streets. I talked to Cristy through mail and she admits her mistakes. James, it is time to fess up. You say you were let out because your grandparents were sick. They wanted you home for Christmas. Well THIS family spent Christmas without Christopher and Cristy. Quit playing the victim. The only victim was Christopher. How could you watch him die, and then bathe him? You are sick. What did you do with the diaper? Did you throw it in the river? The medical report says there was valium in his system, but not enough to kill him. What did you do? NO, I Am Not Dropping This. and I know a lot more.
waiting

Charleston, WV

#76 May 23, 2012
Lori and her baby girl chrisy gave him a bath and christy admitted that to the police so ask them im not defending any of them in any way but lori is guilty of alot in this case that you just dont know about.she had brought dope there many times many many and i know that for a fact.james aint got enough sense to give a baby a bath,I am so sick of people defending lori listen her kids were taken for a reason.james is trash and lori and christy are trash and whores
LORRIE

Man, WV

#77 May 24, 2012
I never gave him a bath n that is so stupid you would say something like that that is very hurtful but you dont care cause your the trash making up lies,spreading rumors, and to call me a whore, I think not. And I never brought dope into the house your so freaking stupid, GET A LIFE AND STAY OUT OF OTHER PEOPLES, the stuff you people srpead and come up with I just wish you could see how I and many others see your stupidity and stop bein a chicken put your name we are not 5 ya know, GROW UP AND ACT YOUR AGE, your stupidity not only makes mad but I think its quite halarious how you make up stupid crap like this! get a life! And for the record my kids got took for this stupid mess n I was not involved if you want to be so nosy, please atleast get your facts right!
Just- My- 2-Cents

Portland, TN

#78 May 26, 2012
Lorrie, don't worrie about what those skanks write. They don't care about a baby being dead, they are just after the gossip. James, you are around. There are more people against you than for you. I know who is protecting you and it is wrong, but politics do change. Why don't you write on this topix, or do you even know how to read or write? I would like to hear your version.
Pimpin Daddy

Hillsboro, WV

#79 May 27, 2012
Lorrie did not give baby Christopher a bath,why dont u ppl get ya facts str8.Lorrie has been through h3ll and back and Paul ,I feel so sorry for him.Paul and Lorrie r good ppl and they cant help what Christy did.If anyone needs to be blamed and locker up also its Mingo County CPS,they screwed up.They need to be put on trial.We stand behind ya Lorrie and Paul.
Get It Right

Portland, TN

#80 May 28, 2012
Yes, Lorrie and Paul have been put through hell for all of this. CPS F###ed up their lives and their kids life and Cristys other kids life. They should be put on trial. If I was Lorrie, I would sue their a$$es. But she has to watch every move she makes. No, she had nothing to do with bathing Christopher. That was Cristy, trying to revive him. Cristy told me that. That was before Lorrie knew the baby was dead. It was pure neclect on Cristys part. I am not excusing Cristy, but James was as much as a part of it as Cristy. It all boils down to pills. And no, Lorrie did not deliver any pills over there. It seems like people keep adding lies about this. Lorrie has been put through enough. Leave her alone and remember that it was just Cristy and James that was at fault.
Pimpin Daddy

United States

#81 May 28, 2012
Get It Right wrote:
Yes, Lorrie and Paul have been put through hell for all of this. CPS F###ed up their lives and their kids life and Cristys other kids life. They should be put on trial. If I was Lorrie, I would sue their a$$es. But she has to watch every move she makes. No, she had nothing to do with bathing Christopher. That was Cristy, trying to revive him. Cristy told me that. That was before Lorrie knew the baby was dead. It was pure neclect on Cristys part. I am not excusing Cristy, but James was as much as a part of it as Cristy. It all boils down to pills. And no, Lorrie did not deliver any pills over there. It seems like people keep adding lies about this. Lorrie has been put through enough. Leave her alone and remember that it was just Cristy and James that was at fault.
I agree.Its been almost a yr since baby Christophers DEATH.
Just- My- 2-Cents

Portland, TN

#82 May 31, 2012
Yes, It has been almost a year now, and James is still out, walking around. I wish he would put his 2 cents on topix, I would shoot him down in a minute with my words. He has some people fooled, but not everyone. I beg you James, go to the library and use their computer. That is if you can read or write, which i doubt. You are to blame as much as Cristy, and you know it!!! Someone in Mingo Co. needs to do their job.
Get It Right

Portland, TN

#83 Jun 2, 2012
waiting wrote:
Lori and her baby girl chrisy gave him a bath and christy admitted that to the police so ask them im not defending any of them in any way but lori is guilty of alot in this case that you just dont know about.she had brought dope there many times many many and i know that for a fact.james aint got enough sense to give a baby a bath,I am so sick of people defending lori listen her kids were taken for a reason.james is trash and lori and christy are trash and whores
You are seriously stupid. Were you there? How dare you say such garbage. You must be in love with James. I hope you don't have any babies!
1 post removed
lorrie

Portland, TN

#85 Jun 5, 2012
I will sue your a$$. You have no right to even speak my grandbabys name. You have accused me for the last time. I know who you are. You a very cruel person. I did take care of him till cps gave him back to cristy. I would never give my daughter drugs. You are going to have to prove everything you wrote about me. Why dont you use your name instead of using the name"Family" ?
berry

Scott Depot, WV

#86 Jun 11, 2012
if its your family Lorrie they sure know you well..
Family Friend

Manchester, KY

#87 Jun 11, 2012
berry wrote:
if its your family Lorrie they sure know you well..
Such a display of the typical Gilbert trash talkin that I am so glad that I got away from! Lorrie is such a good person, she has been through pure hell, even before all of this mess with the baby and Christy, some of "hatfield family" worked as dilligently to destroy her then as they do now. They stand in the shadow depicting christianity, while all the while they are just pure satanist. They cater to his will by flapping their filthy gums. Even though Christy has admiited her fault I would rather stand in judjment for that than what you people do by running your mouths. PURE EVIL! Love you Lorrie these Godless idiots have no idea of the storm that is coming their way!! Thats the beauty of it, complete ignorance.
Princess Sharon

Oak Hill, WV

#88 Jan 7, 2013
Heyyyyyyyyyyyyyy,I see that Lorrie is not getting her grand kids now.That they are amking the foster Mom Mabel adopt them and Mabel told me that those 3 kids yes 3 is so far out of control.The little black girl was sent back because her Uncle could not control her,he said she had major issues that needs took care of.So Lorrie please do tell why you dont get the kids.hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.Karma is a b1tch isnt it Paul you should have went out with me.
Christi
#89 Jan 11, 2013
OMG can u ppl not let this go it is going on two yrs let him rest! just leave lorrie alone she was proven not to have anything to do with it and when it comes to james he will pay one day for what he has done!! hope it is soon but please for the ppl that loved Christopher just let it go!
Princess Sharon

Oak Hill, WV

#90 Jan 11, 2013
This will never die ,why you want to sweep it under the rug and act like it never happen.Why cant Lorrie get her grandkids like she said she was going to ,kinda hard for 5 kids to live in a 2 bedroom trailer.Mabel will keep these kids even if it drives her crazy for the money.Becareful what you wish for.
AtsRight

Advance, NC

#91 Jan 11, 2013
Christi wrote:
OMG can u ppl not let this go it is going on two yrs let him rest! just leave lorrie alone she was proven not to have anything to do with it and when it comes to james he will pay one day for what he has done!! hope it is soon but please for the ppl that loved Christopher just let it go!
Wow, I couldn't disagree more. I don't know these people. I don't know who is guilty or who is not. But I do know people shouldn't just let it go. It is also quiet possible that no one will ever pay. Back in the mid-1980's there was a little Robinson girl assaulted and murdered in the Gilbert area while a party was going on at her mother's residence. No one ever paid for that one. It was almost like the judges and elected law officials just didn't care. These are helpless children. It should not be "just let go."
someone who knows

Nettie, WV

#92 Jan 11, 2013
Princess Sharon wrote:
Heyyyyyyyyyyyyyy,I see that Lorrie is not getting her grand kids now.That they are amking the foster Mom Mabel adopt them and Mabel told me that those 3 kids yes 3 is so far out of control.The little black girl was sent back because her Uncle could not control her,he said she had major issues that needs took care of.So Lorrie please do tell why you dont get the kids.hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.Karma is a b1tch isnt it Paul you should have went out with me.
who r u paul loves me God know what happen u dont when did paul talk 2 u get over it R.I.P Cristopher Ilove u

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gilbert Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
john jude (Nov '10) 2 hr John Jude 9
McDowell County, Wv. 6 hr so true 10
Breakfast 9 hr Artie Shaw 1
Beauty shop (Oct '14) 9 hr Admiral Zumwalt 14
Drop a Word, Add a Word (Mar '10) 13 hr luci 10,725
Word Association... (Jun '12) 13 hr luci 2,640
Drop a word, Add a word (Dec '10) 13 hr luci 5,591

Gilbert Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Gilbert Mortgages