First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Really

Pikeville, KY

#83 Oct 25, 2012
You are the fool wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, I was ONLY expressing my opinion on what I KNOW for sure is TRUE! I have NO IDEA if he has been dealing drugs or not, but IF he has, he most definitely deserves his punishment for that! I AGREE with that whole heartedly! So, therefore that is exactly WHY I did not touch on that subject, I DO NOT know if has or not...
Back to what I do know though...
His mom and dad did leave him close to a million bucks, so its not out of the ordinary for him to have a measly $1,800 cash on hand. And I agree, he had alot of guns and knives, he has collected them for many years and years, thats his hobby, he has always loved guns and knives. Everybody knows that! He used to go to lizard creek park every friday for gun & knife trading when that used to go on, so yeah he might have had 21 that were stolen in which he probably traded for without knowing. It could happen to anyone! As if he has been to oklahoma or washington state lol In the beginning it was reported "95 stolen guns found", including the pistols... well then the next day, something funny, only 21 were actually stolen.... And yeah all them old lawn mowers, weed eaters, etc have been there so long there rotten so everyone knows they are not stolen either... Hes a HORDER and simply loves to buy and fix stuff... Hes been like that his whole life, thats why it looks like a junk yard at his house! lol They also said 3 stolen cars found , well explain to me how the heck he has them legal and driving them around (the rav 4 and the VW bug that is), last time I checked, someone has to have a title in their name to get a car legal to drive... And those "stolen cars" have been setting in his front yard for how long now and they just found them lol If they were actually stolen, don't you think he would put them somewhere besides the "front yard" right against the road... come on people... I mean really....... This whole thing has been completely BLOWED OUT OF PROPORTION!!! They literally went in and took everything the man owns and listed it as "stolen" lol That Crum guy definitely wants to be elected huh? Hes trying to make it look like hes the hero of the yr and has made the biggest bust in WV lol and most of it is all bologna!
Again, if he has been dealing drugs, then he DESERVES his punishment, but don't go in there and take everything the man owns and act like its ALL STOLEN!!!! lol They may have witnessed a drug deal, but state that.... DON'T SATE "over $100,000 worth of drugs and stolen property found in mingo county home"... Pretty much the whole news on tv and in the newspapers centered around all the stolen goods they found, in which is simply not all stolen lol Out of all that was discussed, there was maybe "two lines" discussing drugs, the other 3 paragraphs were about all the stolen stuff...They have DEFINITELY blowed this out of proportion to make themselves look good, like they are hero cops of the yr lol They simply wouldn't have looked as good with just a drug bust, so they had to blow it up to look like the BIGGEST BUST IN WV.... BOTTOM LINE!!!!!!!
I find it amazing that you know so much about him,but you don't know if he is selling Drugs.Are you a partner in Crime???????
yepp

Hanover, WV

#84 Oct 25, 2012
Tommy may have gotten busted and now the one who busted him is in jail. Jodi has been arrested and they will be picking Kevin up shortly. Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!!! Justice has really been served.
Crazy

Lexington, NC

#85 Oct 25, 2012
If Tommy had all that money his parents left him then its plain to see why he sold drugs. He obviously wasn't in it for the money. He was one of those old men who liked being in control of so many addicts life. Everybody says how women could get anything they wanted off of him. He liked the feeling of being needed. He liked thinking he had so many friends when the truth is the only reason anybody ever stopped at that nasty place was to get a pill or to sell him something to get cash. He would buy or trade for anything anybody took there that's how he ended up with so much stolen stuff. As far as getting the stolen cars legal anybody can tell you that's not hard to do either. All you have to do is find a junk car like the stolen ones and switch serial numbers. That stuff has been going on for years in the Gilbert Creek and Bull Creek area. The property will and should be seized because he used the house as a place to sell illegal drugs. Its called maintaining a dwelling for the purpose of doing illegal activities. With a good lawyer he won't pull a day. Until the federal come in a do something nothing will ever change.
sooo

Williamson, WV

#86 Oct 27, 2012
does anyone know which political slate this man voted for.if so then you . can figure out the truth.i dont live in gilbert or know these people,but i do know how mingo politics go.and dee was on both slates?
sooo

Charleston, WV

#87 Oct 28, 2012
??
You are the fool

Williamson, WV

#88 Oct 29, 2012
Really wrote:
<quoted text>I find it amazing that you know so much about him,but you don't know if he is selling Drugs.Are you a partner in Crime???????
NO, I AM NOT A PARTNER IN CRIME, I am his loving Daughter, Rachel Michelle Mounts! And for your information, I DO NOT have a clue if he has been selling drugs or not, I have no reason to lie, but like I stated in my other posts, if he HAS, he DEF deserves his punishment, he's a grown man and knows better! But at the same time, even if he was guilty of it ALL, he is still my Dad at the end of the day and I LOVE HIM NO MATTER WHAT!!!!!!!!!! ENOUGH SAID!!!!!!!
memyselfandi

Charleston, WV

#89 Nov 1, 2012
you right fool they will use this like he was the head of the mophia talk shit about anybody they never talk about the hundreds of dope dealers we all know ...this is something williamson did to please some of gilbert creek what about the ones you all know selling dope talk about them ...come on now you afraid?
just wondering

Matewan, WV

#90 Nov 1, 2012
has Tommy went up for a bond reduction yet, I herd that he was suppossed to go the other day. Just being nosey, wonder what his bond is now. I herd that Kevin was in jail, in and they wont put him in population with everyone else, to keep him safe. I bet he's begged like a little bitch to not be around everyone cause word gets around fast. And he would be in there with 2 of the men he put there, JulCat and Tommy. Personaly I would like to be a fly on the wall, and see him in there when he does get his ass beat, and he will.
Gen

Hanover, WV

#91 Nov 2, 2012
Does anyone know if the stolen guns were ever returned to the owners.If so, I'd like to know who they were so that I can contact them to see if they could give me help on the one that was stolen from my home. Thanks
james

Prosperity, WV

#92 Nov 2, 2012
where can you see the stolen guns i have had several stole from me
friend

Gilbert, WV

#93 Nov 2, 2012
memyselfandi wrote:
you right fool they will use this like he was the head of the mophia talk shit about anybody they never talk about the hundreds of dope dealers we all know ...this is something williamson did to please some of gilbert creek what about the ones you all know selling dope talk about them ...come on now you afraid?
Goodman's
so sad

Lexington, NC

#94 Nov 16, 2012
You are the fool wrote:
<quoted text>
NO, I AM NOT A PARTNER IN CRIME, I am his loving Daughter, Rachel Michelle Mounts! And for your information, I DO NOT have a clue if he has been selling drugs or not, I have no reason to lie, but like I stated in my other posts, if he HAS, he DEF deserves his punishment, he's a grown man and knows better! But at the same time, even if he was guilty of it ALL, he is still my Dad at the end of the day and I LOVE HIM NO MATTER WHAT!!!!!!!!!! ENOUGH SAID!!!!!!!
Great post!! I really am sorry for all the pain you and your family are going through right now.
Close family friend

Charleston, WV

#95 Nov 26, 2012
You are the fool wrote:
<quoted text>
Proud to see you stand up for your dad. This is what anyone else would do if it were their dad. We can't control what our family members do but we love them just the same.
As for the reportedly found stolen items, I know for a fact that most all of those guns were bought at Uncle Sams and his parents did leave him all that property and over a half million dollars when they died. So, like Rachel said, they need to state the TRUE facts. He may have sold drugs but they are dead wrong about most of the other stuff. I am not trying to defend him and he deserves to spend his time for his crime but the state should not come in and take what should rightfully fall to his children that their grandparents worked and saved all their lives for. Hope everything works out for you Rachel. Hold your head up high because you are a wonderful person and everyone knows that. Tommy and your mom should be proud of you!
Close family friend

Charleston, WV

#96 Nov 26, 2012
Bliz wrote:
<quoted text> I don't think you are so ignorant, if his parents had saved every dime they every made it wouldn't have come close to a million dollars. Wally worked the mines for less than $3.00 a day most of his life. I knew both his parents all my life and I know they never had that kind of money.
Yeah, he did work in the mines for nearly nothing but if you know so much then you must also know that Wiley got one of his kidneys shot out while blasting coal and was hospitalized for several months nearly dead. He got a ton of money from that accident so you must not know all you think you do. They were millionaires when Sis died and Tommy got half of that money and his brother got the other half. And Jerry Lyle, the lawyer, has the paperwork where he settled the estate to prove this.
Bliz

Hanover, WV

#97 Nov 26, 2012
Close family friend wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, he did work in the mines for nearly nothing but if you know so much then you must also know that Wiley got one of his kidneys shot out while blasting coal and was hospitalized for several months nearly dead. He got a ton of money from that accident so you must not know all you think you do. They were millionaires when Sis died and Tommy got half of that money and his brother got the other half. And Jerry Lyle, the lawyer, has the paperwork where he settled the estate to prove this.

Yep, I knew about a shot going off on him and almost killed him. He was working for Ott Cline at the time and I don't think he got much out of it. Workers Comp didn't pay much at that time.
close family friend

Charleston, WV

#98 Nov 27, 2012
Bliz wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep, I knew about a shot going off on him and almost killed him. He was working for Ott Cline at the time and I don't think he got much out of it. Workers Comp didn't pay much at that time.
He got it through a lawsuit. But Wiley and Sis worked all their lives and hoarded every cent almost so they had over a million bucks when they passed away. The only thing they ever spent money on was a new truck every other year or so. They were definitely rich and most everyone on Gilbert Creek knew this. But who cares, I for one don't I just don't think that the state should take things where there is proof that it was not purchased from drug money. I hope that Tommy gets what he deserves but taking his children's inheritenance is just not right. You wouldn't think so either is this were one of your family members. And he is not the only one, there are plenty more on Gilbert Creek and around this area. He just happened to be one they caught and there will be more! They should take all the stuff that is proven stolen and try to return it to the rightful owners. I know I would not want anyone stealing my stuff but they need to look at the ones that actually stole this stuff and arrest them. Until they get these people off the street, it will continue to happen, you an rest assured. I feel sorry for all those people that have had their property stolen!!! It is a shame that you can't have anything unless you nail it down and then it is still hard to keep a thief from stealing it.
Old

Gilbert, WV

#99 Nov 28, 2012
Moving on! This is old news.
Close family friend

Charleston, WV

#100 Nov 29, 2012
Old wrote:
Moving on! This is old news.
If you are not interested then don't click on this topic. We all have freedom of speech so what if it is old news, we can still voice our opinions.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gilbert Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
WV Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 1 hr hillbilly 58,044
~~Music Thread~~ (Aug '12) 4 hr honeymylove 926
drop a word//add a word (May '11) 5 hr Doug77 4,212
Drop a word/Add a word (Apr '11) 5 hr honeymylove 8,135
word association (Mar '08) 6 hr Doug77 2,419
Keep a Word - Drop a Word (Dec '09) 6 hr honeymylove 4,882
~Last Post Wins~ (Jan '12) 8 hr honeymylove 1,437
•••
•••
Gilbert Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••