Saint Albans, WV

#1 Dec 27, 2012
What happen to them? Not anymore left.
Look in the Right Places

Charleston, WV

#2 Dec 27, 2012
Wondering2 wrote:
You're not looking in the right places but the best place to begin is with your friends and acquaintances to let them know you're looking for someone decent to date. Get to know the people at a church you like. Join some community improvement organizations and attend your city's town hall meetings and get to know the people there. The bottom line is there are men in the same shoes as you but if you're sitting at home, don't expect someone to fall out of the sky into your lap. Good luck.

Arabian Prancer

“Legend in my own mind”

Level 4

Since: Dec 12

Cougar & lovin'it!

#3 Dec 28, 2012
I think they are all gone too.
Too Picky

Charleston, WV

#4 Dec 28, 2012
Where are you looking? Are you certain you're not being too picky and overlooking worthwhile guys in the process?
Still Around

Princeton, WV

#5 Dec 28, 2012
Wondering2 wrote:
What age guy are you interested in? I am a good guy,with a lot of good morals,very clean,neat and respectable. Looking for the right woman.Not into the drug scene,just want someone that is upfront and honest.
Blue Meanie

Princeton, WV

#6 Dec 28, 2012
You won't find'em in a bar.
I reckon

Winchester, KY

#7 Dec 28, 2012
pick me pick me
GoodGirl

Barboursville, WV

#8 Dec 28, 2012
This post caught my eye. I guess a few good guys are still around. It's just hard to weed out the "good guys" from the jerks. Seems like it's all about drugs, and the next bed buddy anymore. That's just not my sence. I can't speak for the one that started this but yes i'am picky but it pays to be. I'm not just going to settle so that i wont be single. I guess he "Me Right" will find me sooner or later, and if not i'll be single........lol
like to know

Elizabeth, WV

#9 Dec 28, 2012
single 36 male here also looking i do not fool with drugs nor drink also live around gilbert area.
Muahaha

Saint Albans, WV

#10 Dec 28, 2012
Single AND good? You might as well keep lookin'...

And not around here, either.
Speak For Yourself

Charleston, WV

#11 Dec 29, 2012
Muahaha wrote:
Single AND good? You might as well keep lookin'...
And not around here, either.
Speak for youself. Just because you haven't attracted one, doesn't mean there aren't any good men out there.
Too Picky

Charleston, WV

#12 Dec 29, 2012
GoodGirl wrote:
This post caught my eye. I guess a few good guys are still around. It's just hard to weed out the "good guys" from the jerks. Seems like it's all about drugs, and the next bed buddy anymore. That's just not my sence. I can't speak for the one that started this but yes i'am picky but it pays to be. I'm not just going to settle so that i wont be single. I guess he "Me Right" will find me sooner or later, and if not i'll be single........lol
Just wanted to clarify something about being picky and having standards. No one will ever find the "perfect" man or woman for that matter and sometimes you need to be careful that you're not overlooking a good man because your standards are too high or too rigid. I made that mistake and am ending up paying for it to this day.
nope

Bruno, WV

#13 Dec 29, 2012
there not any good guys left and there not any good women left that for sure.
Single Guy

Prestonsburg, KY

#14 Dec 29, 2012
I am a single guy, early 30's, have a good job, involved in community organizations, and looking for a single lady (note I said lady) who shares my views on life...work hard, be involved, love your friends and family, be devoted to your significant other, and not looking for a pill to snort.
JusSayin

Nellis, WV

#15 Dec 29, 2012
I do believe that "good guys" & good girls are still left out there. It's just a matter of finding them. All the bads ones me us good one's look bad as well. We Shouldn't judge all on what one did or is like but we do.
santa clause

United States

#16 Dec 30, 2012
how about Roy and Punkin
Elves

Charleston, WV

#17 Dec 31, 2012
santa clause wrote:
how about Roy and Punkin
Last names please
HOT GIRL

United States

#18 Dec 31, 2012
i'm looking for a good man..mandy_justice2001@yahoo.c om is my e-mail addy
Man With Refferences

Bluefield, WV

#19 Dec 31, 2012
HOT GIRL wrote:
i'm looking for a good man..mandy_justice2001@yahoo.c om is my e-mail addy
How old are yu
santa clause

Oklahoma City, OK

#20 Dec 31, 2012
Elves wrote:
<quoted text>
Last names please
don't know if it's Lester or Grimmit

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gilbert Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Young Girl's 2 hr Finished third grade 14
Best hair salon? 23 hr Hairy 1
Drop a word, Add a word (Dec '10) Sun Princess Hey 6,748
BOLD and TRYING (Oct '14) Sat Keep Smiling 393
Why do men treat good women bad? (Aug '11) Fri Jaxon 196
Last Post Wins (Dec '11) Fri Princess Hey 664
Word game (Jun '12) May 18 Princess Hey 1,716

Gilbert Jobs

Personal Finance

Gilbert Mortgages