why wont you witchs start your own forum

Posted in the Gilbert Forum

First Prev
of 12
Next Last
apple pie

Kistler, WV

#1 Apr 30, 2011
why not ashamed of your fath or viodo whatever same thing let us no about it if its so so good ps if we throuw water on you will you melt like the wickit witch of the west .
scotty

Kistler, WV

#2 Apr 30, 2011
hehe there hiding behind there brooms and thay dont like water or soap eather yep yep
Laci ann

Lester, WV

#3 Apr 30, 2011
They want to follow the christian around to try their best to destroy. Or anyone else who do not pat them on the back.

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#4 Apr 30, 2011
apple pie wrote:
why not ashamed of your fath or viodo whatever same thing let us no about it if its so so good ps if we throuw water on you will you melt like the wickit witch of the west .
What?

Level 8

Since: Oct 09

Leiden, Netherlands

#5 Apr 30, 2011
Actually, I have had satanic threads. Guess what, Christians came on them preaching.
Water doesn't hurt witches, there is a bowl of water on the alter. Also salt and fire are used. All objects of purification.
Brooms or besoms, are symbolic for pagans but satanists never use them. They're mostly in honor of the witches burned alive, hung, drown or crushed to death by Christians during the Inquisition. During that age women and children accused of being witches were tortured by Christians until they 'confessed' to all the wild accusations made by the clergy including riding to sabots on magical broomsticks. This is also where the myth of kissing the devils behind comes from. Lies told by Christians.

Level 8

Leiden, Netherlands

#6 Apr 30, 2011
apple pie wrote:
Because we don't proselytize like Christians and Muslims do. We don't care if you think it's 'so good' or not.

Level 8

Leiden, Netherlands

#7 Apr 30, 2011
Laci ann wrote:
They want to follow the christian around to try their best to destroy. Or anyone else who do not pat them on the back.
It appears you are doing a great job at following yourself around.
Pretending to be other people and answering yourself. How pathetic.
Get a life

Gilbert, WV

#8 Apr 30, 2011
Laci ann wrote:
Just ignore them. It's just words on a computer screen. They can't affect your life in any way. Arguing with them is just a waste of your time. If you're a Christian then do the Christian thing and pray for them,that's all you can do. People will believe what they want to believe. These atheists are just obnoxious,miserable people that stay on this site 24/7 seeking out religious threads to argue back and forth with people on. They are obsessed. Anyone who stays on the computer that much obviously has no life,it's really sad and pathetic. They are nobodies,it doesn't matter what they say or think,they're insignificant. So just ignore them,they can't affect your life in any way, just let it go and move on.
god is love

Gilbert, WV

#9 Apr 30, 2011
paganbirdkeeper666 wrote:
Actually, I have had satanic threads. Guess what, Christians came on them preaching.
Water doesn't hurt witches, there is a bowl of water on the alter. Also salt and fire are used. All objects of purification.
Brooms or besoms, are symbolic for pagans but satanists never use them. They're mostly in honor of the witches burned alive, hung, drown or crushed to death by Christians during the Inquisition. During that age women and children accused of being witches were tortured by Christians until they 'confessed' to all the wild accusations made by the clergy including riding to sabots on magical broomsticks. This is also where the myth of kissing the devils behind comes from. Lies told by Christians.
If its okay to ask , have you at anytime in your life attended a church? Not being judgmental .. just curious

Level 8

Leiden, Netherlands

#10 Apr 30, 2011
god is love wrote:
<quoted text>If its okay to ask , have you at anytime in your life attended a church? Not being judgmental .. just curious
My father was a preacher in Bolton's Landing, NY. I attended church there, three time per week until I was fifteen.
guest skeptic

Gaffney, SC

#11 Apr 30, 2011
Get a life wrote:
Just ignore them. It's just words on a computer screen. They can't affect your life in any way. Arguing with them is just a waste of your time. If you're a Christian then do the Christian thing and pray for them,that's all you can do. People will believe what they want to believe. These atheists are just obnoxious,miserable people that stay on this site 24/7 seeking out religious threads to argue back and forth with people on. They are obsessed. Anyone who stays on the computer that much obviously has no life,it's really sad and pathetic. They are nobodies,it doesn't matter what they say or think,they're insignificant. So just ignore them,they can't affect your life in any way, just let it go and move on.
You keep hanging around so you must like what you see. Apparently "obsession" works both ways.
Need Help Checking In

Chicago, IL

#12 Apr 30, 2011
<quoted text>
My father was a preacher in Bolton's Landing, NY. I attended church there, three time per week until I was fifteen.
Please expound on the punishment that you endured. I am sorry, Pagan, I just think that they need to know what happened to special, talented lady.
Need Help Checking In

Chicago, IL

#13 Apr 30, 2011
god is love wrote:
<quoted text>If its okay to ask , have you at anytime in your life attended a church? Not being judgmental .. just curious
This will never end. The bashing and judgments of individuals for faiths and no faiths. The person that created this forum has been around the block and continues to use different post names. Shame on you!

Level 8

Leiden, Netherlands

#14 Apr 30, 2011
Get a life wrote:
<quoted text>
You are lying. You don't know any of us personally so don't assume to know the details of our lives.
I'm up at 5am Monday through Friday. I teach dance classes mornings and usually afternoons too. I dance in clubs etc. five nights per week most weeks. Sometimes I model for a Goth boutique. In fact I'm doing that tomorrow. I also help out in my husbands bar and I have a home, three Macaws, a dog and a cat to care for.
In case you're behind the current technology, there are now cell phones, ipads and notebooks that people can carry around with them. This enables us to post from anywhere there is WIFI. One doesn't need to be setting at home at their computer to check the threads, or FB, you tube, whatever you're into.
BTW It's rather absurd for you to be posting on Topix and putting down other people who use this media. Who knows how many times you post under various names.

Get a life

Gilbert, WV

#15 Apr 30, 2011
guest skeptic wrote:
<quoted text>
You keep hanging around so you must like what you see. Apparently "obsession" works both ways.
I've been reading and posting on the Gilbert forum for a long time. I post and read on different threads. So actually as usual you're wrong. Atheists with nothing else better to do than obsess over religious threads on this site 24 hours a day like you do is obsessed.
Get a life

Gilbert, WV

#16 Apr 30, 2011
<quoted text>
You are lying. You don't know any of us personally so don't assume to know the details of our lives.
I'm up at 5am Monday through Friday. I teach dance classes mornings and usually afternoons too. I dance in clubs etc. five nights per week most weeks. Sometimes I model for a Goth boutique. In fact I'm doing that tomorrow. I also help out in my husbands bar and I have a home, three Macaws, a dog and a cat to care for.
In case you're behind the current technology, there are now cell phones, ipads and notebooks that people can carry around with them. This enables us to post from anywhere there is WIFI. One doesn't need to be setting at home at their computer to check the threads, or FB, you tube, whatever you're into.
BTW It's rather absurd for you to be posting on Topix and putting down other people who use this media. Who knows how many times you post under various names.
Like I said,you're insignificant. I couldn't care less about you. I don't care if your posting from your phone,ipad or whatever. It's still pathetic that you lay on this site 24/7 obsessing over religion.
Get a life

Gilbert, WV

#17 Apr 30, 2011
<quoted text>
and no I'm not lying about anything.
Need Help Checking In

Chicago, IL

#18 Apr 30, 2011
Get a life wrote:
<quoted text>
and no I'm not lying about anything.
Use the post that Pagan posted about her life and post one lie that she has posted. I am listening.
god is love

Gilbert, WV

#19 Apr 30, 2011
Need Help Checking In wrote:
<quoted text>This will never end. The bashing and judgments of individuals for faiths and no faiths. The person that created this forum has been around the block and continues to use different post names. Shame on you!
Who yanked your chain anyway ? The question was to pagen.I am in no place to judge my life in by no means perfect. I think a person right to choose who or what they believe in. Myself I pray to god my choice . If you must know i was just curious.Why are u so mean anyway??? Have u nothing nice to say ??
1 post removed
Need Help Checking In

Chicago, IL

#21 Apr 30, 2011
Get a life wrote:
<quoted text>
Like I said,you're insignificant. I couldn't care less about you. I don't care if your posting from your phone,ipad or whatever. It's still pathetic that you lay on this site 24/7 obsessing over religion.
Wow, now that is a lie. Pagan post about many things in her life and it is none of you bees wax how long that she desires to do anything. Next, she is not insignificant. God gives all talents and abilities and in God's eyes and the eyes of her friend she is far from insignificant. Someone that construct a post as you have can't convey your feeling and even recognize that Pagan is a very special, talented lady. What have you done with you life lately? Get on topics and hide behind a screen and bash people.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 12
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gilbert Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Drop a word/Add a word (Apr '11) 46 min End Times 8,873
New Game ***Last Word ++ 2 (Mar '12) 12 hr honeymylove 405
drop a word//add a word (May '11) 12 hr honeymylove 4,989
Keep a Word - Drop a Word (Dec '09) 12 hr honeymylove 5,586
drug test Sat budget cuts scary 6
BOLD and TRYING Fri Keep Smiling 3 184
Robert and Connie Ellis Feb 27 Baisden 1

Flood Watch for Mingo County was issued at March 02 at 12:22PM EST

Gilbert Dating
Find my Match