What do you think about Kim Cline?

Posted in the Gilbert Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
doyouknow

Gilbert, WV

#1 Nov 23, 2010
Does anyone know what is going on with Kim? I saw her Jeep at a place that it should have not been. I think that she done something like this before.
jeff

Gilbert, WV

#2 Nov 23, 2010
If you are talking about the one up cub creek her husband has had a time with her when she worked at twisted gun golf course, and i hope she is not doing him this way again. I use to work with him at Coal Mt. and he's a heck of man. He told me he was the Chief of Police in Gilbert for many years.
YumYum

Winter Springs, FL

#3 Nov 23, 2010
doyouknow wrote:
Does anyone know what is going on with Kim? I saw her Jeep at a place that it should have not been. I think that she done something like this before.
I have a great idea! Instead of you asking everyone on a public forum what they think about a woman apparently you have a personal problem with, you just walk up to her yourself and asking her what she was doing, being in a place YOU think she shouldn't be at. Mind your own business.
caregiver

Gilbert, WV

#4 Nov 23, 2010
I don't know if anything is going on with her but I do know that since she lost all of that weight she does dress kinda skimpy. She likes to show herself off. I see her on a daily basis and this is not something unusual.
hold

Gilbert, WV

#5 Nov 24, 2010
Greg can't hold that woman down, it's already been proven...
jeep

Gilbert, WV

#6 Nov 24, 2010
?
is she the one that drives a black jeep? She had the surgery to loose all that weight,if thats the same one.
think

Gilbert, WV

#7 Nov 25, 2010
I think we need Greg back as Police Chief.
kim

Gilbert, WV

#8 Nov 25, 2010
Kim has done her husband so bad i don't know how he could lay down beside of her. Ain't that right JC.....
unknown

Gilbert, WV

#9 Nov 25, 2010
i worked with her at the golf coarse and she was a little on the wild side then. i think that the guy ran the coarse had an affair with her or he somehow had some n???? pictures of her. she had a lot to fall then i would hate to see what happens if she has lost a lot of weight.
Eileen cook

Charleston, WV

#10 Nov 25, 2010
I thought u guys were talking about the kim cline that worked at the dairy queen,She is one nice person I am sure if u know her u feel the same . She used to be my daughter in law ,very likeble and if I can say that then who would u be to say different.
Dont Know

Gilbert, WV

#11 Nov 25, 2010
Did she work at mental health??
she

Gilbert, WV

#12 Nov 26, 2010
Yes shes works at the 3 mile curve.
get real

Gilbert, WV

#13 Nov 26, 2010
think wrote:
I think we need Greg back as Police Chief.
No he is a perv
get real

Gilbert, WV

#14 Nov 26, 2010
kim and greg are made for each other because thay are both doing the same so get real people
now-now

Logan, WV

#15 Nov 27, 2010
Whats the matter can't you all compete with her now. has she been with your man? if not then leave her alone i hav'nt seen her doing any thing. she just a pretty lady that alot to show so get off her.
she

Gilbert, WV

#16 Nov 28, 2010
I know she had the weight lose surgery done, but did she also get a boob job?
I say

Princeton, WV

#17 Nov 28, 2010
She you must be obsesssed with boobs. Seems you're on every town forum talking about who needs or who got boobs. Get a freakin life already....lol
Concerned Cathy

Lubbock, TX

#18 Nov 29, 2010
I really believe that someone is very upset or jealous of Kim and they want to cause her more grief. This is ridiculous!! Anyone who know anything at all about Kim knows that she is a wonderful person. She loves her husband very much. For those of you who want to comment on marital problems, evidently, you do not have a very good home life or else you would not spend your time on topix trying to ruin someone else's life.

This sounds to me that someone is very jealous of Kim. Just because someone has surgery to lose weight does not mean they are having an affair. Did you ever think that she would like to improve her health or self-esteem. Weight loss surgery is not something of the past; everywhere you look there is someone having some type of surgery. As for the cosmetic surgery, if you want something for yourself, just get it. I'm sure that if you wanted a new car, living room suite, etc., you would buy it. Therefore, why can't Kim.

I think that trying to destroy someone's life is so awful that it would take a very devious person to plant such ideas on a public forum. Also, you must be afraid to confront her. Kim's life revolves around her husband, daughter, parents, nephew, and the rest of her family. As for seeing her on a daily basis and commenting that her clothes are skimpy, apparently, your idea of skimpy is different than mine. I think that she dresses fashionable. She is happy with her new look and wants to dress in a manner that makes her look good. What is wrong with that? I know both Kim and her husband, personally and I think that they have a great relationship. Her husband is a wonderful father. They are happy together. It is too bad that more relationships do not have the love and trust that theirs does. So, why don't you try to build on your on and stay off topix.
Brittany Robinette

Gilbert, WV

#19 Nov 29, 2010
well this is her cousin brittany robinette and yall have her all wrong !First of all she is a grown women and its none of ur alls buiesness where the hell her car is and second she wouldnt do anything like that & greg is DEFF not a perve yall need to get a life and actually stay off topix running ur mouth, this website is for pussies who wanna rune their mouth on ppl and not say ur name thjats is so grow up && yeah yallls just so jealouse of kim cause she looks good & yall look dog shit! get a freaken life :) thank u
amazed

Gilbert, WV

#20 Nov 30, 2010
i am amazed or should i say sickened by alot of the things i see on topics...seems like instead of people trying to gather useful info they like to try to destroy reputations because of just a little jealously...i personally know Kim Cline and happen to know she is a very good wife and mother and even a very good ex sister-in-law that to me is still a sister...i was married to her brother for 7yrs.. i have known her for the last 19yrs so whoever wrote this must be looking at her pretty hard and knowing that the weight she has lost and the nice boob job she has had makes her look even more beautiful than she already was...jealously is a bad disease that can eat away at the soul you may want to get some help for that maybe even at the 3 mile curve!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gilbert Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BOLD and TRYING (Oct '14) 9 hr TRYING-_3 403
Word Association... (Jun '12) 12 hr luci 2,980
Drop a word, Add a word (Dec '10) 12 hr luci 6,311
Drop a Word, Add a Word (Mar '10) 12 hr luci 11,539
Four Word Game Using Last Letter Of Each Word. (Dec '12) 12 hr luci 447
Word game (Jun '12) 13 hr luci 1,621
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 14 hr legendfork 4,276

Gilbert Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance