What do you think about the Dope issu...

What do you think about the Dope issues in the Justice Hanover area ?

Posted in the Gilbert Forum

Since: Feb 08

Smoot, WV

#1 Feb 20, 2008
The Justice Hanover area seems to be getting far worse with Drugs,prostiutes,overdoses, etc.. its scarey to think that the children of our community is so exposed to this. and the Methadone use is outrageous .Why in the world do the Doctors put known drug abusers on this knowing that they will either sale it or mix it with something else causeing death in so many people . this is a sad sad thing of our world . I know that it is not just in this community but seems like it is just getting worse and worse .
Jason

AOL

#2 Feb 20, 2008
Because they make money. They get paid for writing those prescriptions and permanent patients too! Hate to get all religious but like it says in the bible..."the love of money is the root of all evil." Where there is big money to be made there is corruption also! I wonder how they can even live with themselves knowing that there destroying lives! They must work it around in there heads some way to make it right...Same with the dope dealers around here, wonder if it even crosses there minds that kids are going hungry & some don't have a roof over there heads because mommy & daddy have a problem! Why haven't the cops done something about that DR Hoover at Williamson, she's the biggest suplier?
Long Gone

Davy, WV

#3 Feb 20, 2008
thescoop wrote:
The Justice Hanover area seems to be getting far worse with Drugs,prostiutes,overdoses, etc.. its scarey to think that the children of our community is so exposed to this. and the Methadone use is outrageous .Why in the world do the Doctors put known drug abusers on this knowing that they will either sale it or mix it with something else causeing death in so many people . this is a sad sad thing of our world . I know that it is not just in this community but seems like it is just getting worse and worse .
The rich get richer, the poor get poorer, and the stoned kill themselves. It's the Gilbert way. It has always been that way and will never change! Thank God it's a free country and no one is stuck living in that place for their entire life.
1 post removed
The scoop

Smoot, WV

#5 Feb 20, 2008
I agree. there are so many people selling these days. you hear of them getting busted then by the next week there up and stronger than ever . Makes me sick. the Hanover Area, and Long Branch is pathetic with dealers as well as justice and Gilbert. looks like someone could put a stop to this but its not going to happen. the thing i cant figure is all these ppl using the drug Methadone and watching there friends and family kill themselves using this. but still they keep right on using and selling to others. I thank God that my kids are small right now but I fear the day that I wont know where they are every sec of the day . something needs done to stop this !
My thought

Smoot, WV

#6 Feb 20, 2008
just me wrote:
The way I see it is that if the law enforcement isn't going to do anything about the problem, then they're going to end up overdosing. Right now they're just weeding themselves out. That's less for me to worry about.
I do agree there weeding thereselves out . but not on the less to worry about ... People have families that they love and care about . and all though that my kids are young at this point there not always going to be and I do worry about them daily and find myself wondering and worrying about them in the future even now .
xoxo

AOL

#7 Mar 16, 2008
I'll tell ya what I think. I think you people should mind your own business. Not other people's. If they wanna stay strung out all the time, it's their fault.
stop

United States

#8 Mar 17, 2008
xoxo wrote:
I'll tell ya what I think. I think you people should mind your own business. Not other people's. If they wanna stay strung out all the time, it's their fault.
You are correct...If a person wants to stay strung out, it is their fault. However, it is anyone's business who sees another taking this road. We all fall victim to people who use drugs. Families love these people but don't know how to help them. I am not condemning the users because each of us has someone we love in this condition. And, the people who use drugs can't stop without some kind of intervention plan. Drugs are too available for our weakened people who abuse them. That makes you and me a victim because as long as a pill is available, the drug addict will do whatever he has to do in order to get that pill...it might be stealing mom's rent money, killing another, or defrauding a prescription...Either stop manufacturing these drugs or only administer them to people who are ill enough to be housed in a facility while using them. This would make it difficult for cancer patients or other very sick people...but, something has to give...We are "our brother's keeper" and that makes me responsible for trying to help. These drug dealers have to be stopped because they are destroying our families, friends, our nation. The war in Iraq is no worse than the "drug war" that families wage daily with and for loved ones. So, please don't judge the little people who have gotten hooked on these drugs...We must not tolerate people who
make these drugs available to our loved ones. Stand up and be counted as a decent person who will not allow this to continue.
2fast4u

AOL

#9 Mar 17, 2008
If we could get rid of dr hoover in williamson it would take care of alot of the drugs on the street!
the drunk

United States

#10 Mar 18, 2008
i dont care what they do as long as they dont steal my scrap metal...
Prissy

AOL

#11 Mar 18, 2008
I hate to tell you all but also think of the Hatfield Mccoy Trail ,just an axample, that will surely give people a way to brings drugs here. I want you ALL to think about after the KING COAL HIGHWAY is here, u know what that will bring. I think we need to start now because it will get worse. Mingo,Wyoming, especially Logan counties are already getting more fom other states. It is more easy to get to and out of W.VA. than it used to be. Drugs is just a drop in the bucket, soon we''ll have the escaped convicts,rapist.killers and that is only a few,I worry about child molesters. Think long and hard because it won't get better only worse,along with the easy access out we also have the easy access in.
Prissy

AOL

#12 Mar 25, 2008
Well no comment back on that one. I guess the truth does hurt. Do you think the people who are on drugs get on here and read what you think? I don't see many that are able too, but God Bless them if they are. The parents or relatives of these people are the ones that are reading and they don't love their children less for taking the wrong path, no more, than God hates us for taking the path that we all have taken at some point in our lives that has disappointed him ,at times. I know people who have overdosed and so many come up to you and say quotes as: I am so sorry, They were so young, something needs to be done....Then get on here and dog these people instead of helping to get something done. Noone knows how this affects a family unless you actually know someone...At one point the person was not on drugs and the parents are trying oh so hard to get them off drugs, sending them to rehab and they can't make it from the car back into the house without someone stopping to make fun of them for going to rehab and making bets with them. Other people on drugs await their return so they can get them back on them, because, in their mind they need that person back on drugs in case they need a new resource. Yes I am speaking from experince not to hear my brain rattle. You all are right when you say they will steal and that does hurt others,I AM SORRY FOR THAT! I am sorry that some lowlife 15 years ago gave someone something to make them feel better because they were going through a teenage break up or peer pressue. I just hope it don't happen to you all and GOD Bless Us All..When I lay down at night I do say a prayer for everyone ,although I don't attend church. DO YOU CHRISTIANS? Lock your churches because you don't want something stolen instead of having someone taking turn abouts in case someone comes in off the streets needing someone to talk to. Oh yea of little faith. You may hate what I say ,you may not understand, but don't judge that's God's job.
Prissy

AOL

#13 Mar 25, 2008
I've read other articles about petitions . Could someone start one about Dr. Hoover and get something done? If so let me know. They are right about him or her and people do bring it back , trade it,sell it and even pimp it out and people are dying from mixing. You are also right about someone bringing in the medication to the cancer patients and making sure they administer it,because, I've known people dying from cancer and others stealing their medicine.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gilbert Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Drop a Word, Add a Word (Mar '10) 2 hr Junket 11,738
News Drug addicts should be shown empathy (Sep '13) 5 hr Porter Aaron 183
Drop a word, Add a word (Dec '10) 9 hr Princess Hey 6,468
animals belong outside not inside your home (Apr '13) Wed Ruby 192
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) Tue Dazed 4,394
Hey Jan 16 okK 2
what is the respected waiting time to start dat... (Dec '07) Jan 16 TBoneDogy 349

Gilbert Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Gilbert Mortgages