concerned

Gilbert, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2010

who can i call to report someone who has dangerous dogs running loose trying to bite people?
Resident

Gilbert, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2010

concerned wrote:
who can i call to report someone who has dangerous dogs running loose trying to bite people?
Dog catcher. Call over to the court house and ask for a number. I wish people would be responsible with their animals, it's sad that they let this go on. It's not the animals fault, it's the idiot owners who set it off or didn't give the proper training. Spay and neuter your pets people and keep them in their own yard and stop abusing and mistreating animals!!!
Concerned Mom

Gilbert, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2010

Sorry, But not true. We had a stray female dog w/pups running loose here. We were afraid she might bite the children in the neighborhood because of the pups. We called the dog catcher. He said, "If you catch them, I'll come and pick them up." I told him, If I could catch them it wouldn't be a problem. He finally brought a live trap. We had to bait it, catch the dogs, then call him to come back and pick them up. Seems he gets paid for someone else to do all the work for him.
Concerned Mom

Gilbert, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2010

This posts from Hanover, but the neighborhood is Justice and the dog catcher is Mingo County.
concerned

Gilbert, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2010

there is 3 rotweiliers that run loose in baisden fork i think they belong to penny lester and they are killing other peoples animals and trying to bite ppl that go by. since the dogcatcher wont take care of it ill do it myself with my shotgun that should stop them.
Resident

Gilbert, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2010

Judged:

Concerned Mom wrote:
Sorry, But not true. We had a stray female dog w/pups running loose here. We were afraid she might bite the children in the neighborhood because of the pups. We called the dog catcher. He said, "If you catch them, I'll come and pick them up." I told him, If I could catch them it wouldn't be a problem. He finally brought a live trap. We had to bait it, catch the dogs, then call him to come back and pick them up. Seems he gets paid for someone else to do all the work for him.
What do you mean "sorry but not true"? What are you talking about?
It is true people should fix their animals and keep them in their own yards and not mistreat them. That is absolutely true.
If you live in Justice then yes that's Mingo County and the Mingo County dog catcher should be called but it's not right that you or anyone besides him would have to catch the dogs yourself. If you could do that then you wouldn't need to call him. This goes back to people need to take responsibility for their animals and fix them.
Resident

Gilbert, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2010

concerned wrote:
there is 3 rotweiliers that run loose in baisden fork i think they belong to penny lester and they are killing other peoples animals and trying to bite ppl that go by. since the dogcatcher wont take care of it ill do it myself with my shotgun that should stop them.
If they are not being taken care of, let run loose and are a danger then yes please take matters into your own hands. I hate to say that because I love animals and would never harm one BUT this is a completely different situation.
Dog Lover

Gilbert, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2010

The mingo county dog catcher won't help you. I've called several times and the only thing he ever tells me is that mingo county does not have a leash law so there is nothing he can do about your neighbors dogs running loose, tearing out your trash and barking/chasing your children. He can only act AFTER one of the dogs has bitten someone...and killing other people's pets doesn't count. He did say that if they come onto your property that you have every right to shoot them though.
Resident

Gilbert, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2010

I see the dog catcher in Hanover today. He had one on the truck and was pulling over to pick up another. Now that was in Hanover and that's Wyoming County so idk.
Resident

Gilbert, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2010

*seen*
Keyboard Commando

Biglerville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2010

Give them lead poisoning... I would say something in the range of a .357 should do it...
hey buddy

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2010

well i hope it backfires an hits you write square in the butt
aunt louise

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2010

what does the mingo county dog catcher get paid for and what does he do all day ride around in county vehicle with cnty paying for his gas n other expenses does a dog catcher get elected or appointed somebody need to let his surperviser know whats going on
1 post removed

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2010

Yep! Thats Justice people! They love to shoot up Dogs..run over them with their cars and 4 wheelers..throw rocks at them ..kick them around a little then they wonder why the animal trys to bite them! lol!..dont be surprised they kick your kid around like that too! I know ...there is nothing you cant tell me about that HELL Hole up there! I lived there for 26 years! Trouble makers animal abusers kid abusers...some odd reason people in Justice think they own that place up there! Before you comment back saying all kinds of stupid things to me ...remember for someone who lived there for 26 years ought to know alot about that place and let me comment...I was Blessed to be able to move out of there and get my kids and animals out of there! OH Did i mention the drugs people deal on every corner up there and the prostitution! Yeah go ahead shoot up a few dogs shoot up a few kids while your at it! lol! Thats all about life in Justice..
Penny Lester

Baisden, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2010

concerned wrote:
My dogs r good dogs they bark but all dogs do. If u have trouble let me know neighbor. Call me they r no need to get on here. I pay taxes on my dogs i only see them in my yard or my moms and the road beside my house that i own. I was not aware they have done anything but bark and that is a good thing because i dont need nothing taken from my home my hubands works hard 4 the stuff we have we like it that way. call any time and let know and i will fix it thanks 4 being a neighbor behind my back
ouch

Baisden, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2010

I seen 4 of them in Gilbert and they all had rabies
truth

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2010

Stardust Angel wrote:
Yep! Thats Justice people! They love to shoot up Dogs..run over them with their cars and 4 wheelers..throw rocks at them ..kick them around a little then they wonder why the animal trys to bite them! lol!..dont be surprised they kick your kid around like that too! I know ...there is nothing you cant tell me about that HELL Hole up there! I lived there for 26 years! Trouble makers animal abusers kid abusers...some odd reason people in Justice think they own that place up there! Before you comment back saying all kinds of stupid things to me ...remember for someone who lived there for 26 years ought to know alot about that place and let me comment...I was Blessed to be able to move out of there and get my kids and animals out of there! OH Did i mention the drugs people deal on every corner up there and the prostitution! Yeah go ahead shoot up a few dogs shoot up a few kids while your at it! lol! Thats all about life in Justice..
...yeah i know you have one up on the hill there across from the mulch plant,that loves to hurt animals.hes a browning.he shoots them and then laughs about it,i dont find it very funny.must have been the way he was raised.it will come back to him .he has no heart.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2010

Actually I had no problems out of him! He seems to be pretty nice...but trust me when i tell you..keep your dogs and children away from that side of Justice! The woman he lives with can use some really foul language and she hates animals as much as she does children..
Allie

Gilbert, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2010

Stardust Angel wrote:
Actually I had no problems out of him! He seems to be pretty nice...but trust me when i tell you..keep your dogs and children away from that side of Justice! The woman he lives with can use some really foul language and she hates animals as much as she does children..
Well that guy that's married to Sissy, I forget his name, the woman that works at Justonian, her husband kills dogs. If people would just get their dogs fixed and keep their animals in their own yards there would be no problems.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2010

Allie wrote:
<quoted text>
Well that guy that's married to Sissy, I forget his name, the woman that works at Justonian, her husband kills dogs. If people would just get their dogs fixed and keep their animals in their own yards there would be no problems.
Whats that got anything to do with what i said here before? Im talking about the ones who live across from the Mulch Mill!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

21 Users are viewing the Gilbert Forum right now

Search the Gilbert Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
WV Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 55 min fitness-guru 54,019
diann 1 hr countryboy 8
Men 2 hr Her horse runner 1
Keep a Word - Drop a Word (Dec '09) 3 hr honeymylove 4,454
drop a word//add a word (May '11) 5 hr mudpuppy 3,784
Drop a word/Add a word (Apr '11) 5 hr mudpuppy 7,673
Correction, GOD'S*** (May '11) 9 hr Keep Smiling 3 398
•••
•••
•••
•••

Gilbert Jobs

•••