"""shakey wolford"""
resident

Daniels, WV

#1 Dec 2, 2010
just wondering where he is and why is his sales down so much? what, he doesn't have anyone to snitch on this week?? noone to get put in jail for his dirty deeds?? your day will come u piece of sh*t and so will carol's..
crazy

United States

#2 Dec 4, 2010
i guess carol has quit taking up for that scumbag like she did. finally woke up and saw what he was doing. i heard he gave her a STD from sleeping around with skanky girls. maybe even the ""AIDS"" she deserves everything she gets from him because she is just as lowlife. her and her sister r sneaking around and screwing with other men. guess shake won't be able to handle it since the tabels r being turned.. i know she reads these threads but she doesn't have the ass to talk back and defend herself.i would love to grab u around the neck and choke u till your eyes pop out..as for shake i would love to torture him!! all the wolford's r pieces of sh*t!!only desent ones there is r annie and drewey.. now those r fine pple. u got cab who preaches and screws all the women and nobody seems to care..u got charles who is a child molester who has fooled with his own daughter and sons,yeah thats right he screwed his sons also.. sick bunch.. he rats on pple and they go to jail but he never does..heard hes just about broke though..i guess ain't much left to dig up. i don't understand why the cops don't harass him, instead of innosent pple.!!oh i forget,he's working for the law!!he thinks he's pretty or something but reality check,,u r ugly shake !!!lmao!!!
loling at you

Gilbert, WV

#3 Dec 4, 2010
"The" AIDS,LOL! You sound like a redneck retard. "He's dun gone and gived her the AIDS yall!!!"
concerned

AOL

#4 Dec 4, 2010
no u r just jealous because he done made his million, and quit. and ur sorry ass is out here still trying. and no all the wolfords are not bad i know some and they are good people. ur probably just jealous because shakey wouldnt have u.
determined

Gilbert, WV

#5 Dec 4, 2010
"Crazy" Your name suits you perfectly! Apparently you did not read the post from "Attorney Looking For Work".
1 post removed
concerned

AOL

#7 Dec 5, 2010
if u r not scared of him why dont u put ur real name on here. and he dont beg people to buy shit they do it on there own. so why dont u mind ur f##kin business and quit worring about what he does or who he does
huunn

Gilbert, WV

#8 Dec 5, 2010
If i were you i would find another family to talk shit about, Shaky doesn't bother nobody and carol is a hell of a woman, she doesn't have to get on here and fight with you. I know for a fact if she knew who you were, she would walk up and smack the shit out of you. And i dont think you got the ass to choke her.... just saying!
Annie and drewy are good people and jammy is a good guy, i was in that family for along time and they were all good as gold to me. Yeah you got bad seeds in every family, but dont judge the good ones..
doubt that

Oak Hill, WV

#9 Dec 7, 2010
baby just because u suck their a**es don't mean everyone else does. and no she couldn't scratch my ass if it were right in front of her.ain't nobody worried about who or what he does.just warning the community about shake and his diseases!! what u f*ck him too!lol go get checked.good luck to all those insest pple.
1 post removed
shyla wolford

Saint Albans, WV

#11 Jan 6, 2011
well us low life scum bags r sure the .f*ck.better then ur skanky.a*s...
shyla wolford

Saint Albans, WV

#12 Jan 6, 2011
and by the way shakey and cab and charles r my uncles and cab dont do tht..and charles didnt sleep with his sons or his daughter he wasent her real dad...so before u wanna go and talk s*it get your f***ing facts strait...
wolford

Verner, WV

#13 Jan 6, 2011
bitch u go talkin bout us wolfords ur stickin ur head in a fu**n hornets nest...i dont know shakey and carol but i know this wolford right here aint no p.o.s .so watch ya damn mouth bitch...i swear this is suppose to be an informitive site but ya got dumb ass ppl like u showin ur iggnorance makin gilbert wv look bad!!!!
i know u

Milan, MI

#14 Jan 22, 2011
resident wrote:
just wondering where he is and why is his sales down so much? what, he doesn't have anyone to snitch on this week?? noone to get put in jail for his dirty deeds?? your day will come u piece of sh*t and so will carol's..
larry huff I know this is u....your lucky the cops got u on the way up or you would be dead now instead of living with that red headed ho u got now.....you do know she is still going on Gilbert creek selling that nasty ass for pills don't u....
shaunna wolford

Huntington, WV

#15 Jan 23, 2011
let me tell u whoever this is please give your name. i was called and told this shit is on here. i don't have to get out and sell my ass when my man buys "ANY" thing i want. and as for larry, honey he already kicked shakes ass once. ONLY way he could kill larry is with a gun and we all know pussies carry guns. carol i pray to the good LORD that i see u up on that hill again, i will and am gonna kick the shit out of u just like larry did shake..GOT SKATEBOARD bitch. i,ve never got on here and played into this childess shit but baby like the ol sayin the more u stir it the worse it stinks.. u started this now i WILL finish it.. now if u def. wanna start or let bygones be then we can,if not i'll call your fu*king house and i will catch u out..we have better things to do. oh one more thing yeah larry did his time unlike rats and snitches we know. last and ONLY warning, don't stir it baby!!! got a jealous bone
concerned

AOL

#16 Jan 29, 2011
well shaunna if u want to kick carols ass then u know where she lives so quit being a chicken sh#*and go to her house or are afrid she will kick you a## she aint scared of u and has never been. your the one that hides from her. be a real women and quit posting and be women enough to do what u say u can do.and as for shakey he aint scared of none of you and has never been. its not carol puttin the crap on here its people who know what u do anyway cause your trash.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gilbert Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Your new President Jan 20th 25 min John Wheeler 2
Drop a Word, Add a Word (Mar '10) 6 hr luci 10,652
Iaeger Burgars 10 hr Ophelius Pontiac 2
Drop a word, Add a word (Dec '10) Thu luci 5,509
If Gilbert had... Nov 29 Terry McDaniels 2
Shentel (Dec '15) Nov 29 Boscho614 3
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) Nov 28 Jay Siatan 3,907

Gilbert Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance