Man Busted Third Time for Meth Lab

Man Busted Third Time for Meth Lab

There are 39 comments on the WLTX Columbia story from May 17, 2008, titled Man Busted Third Time for Meth Lab. In it, WLTX Columbia reports that:

" A Gilbert man has been arrested for a third time on charges for operating a clandestine methamphetamine laboratory in his home.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WLTX Columbia.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“Protect our natural resources”

Since: Jul 07

Napa Valley

#23 May 17, 2008
WARLOCK wrote:
Third arrest does not equate the third conviction. Something is amiss in this story.
Three arrests does not mean life sentence. There are stipulations in the "three strikes" law which must be met. It is NOT an automatic life sentence...otherwise people would end up spending life in jail for traffic tickets...such nonsensical drivel.
You are right, it takes three convictions of a felony charge in California. Even then it is miss used, it was supposed to be for violent people. Its used for all kinds of throw away people now. Sure is costing taxpayers in Calif. a bundle now. Can`t you see the geriatric prisons later on??!!
Happy Hour

United States

#24 May 17, 2008
I bet he doesn't have any teeth and is ugly as all get up.
Metts is a joke for crime

Myrtle Beach, SC

#25 May 17, 2008
BWG wrote:
The third time? Forget bail, leave this idiot in Jail.
Sheriff James Metts says this is the third time since September 2007 that deputies have arrested Crossley on criminal charges concerning methamphetamine.
What Sheriff Metts is telling us is that we keep arresting him and the courts keep turning him loose. Will someone lock this guy up....
Metts is a joke when it comes to crimes. I have 2 friends that were victims of crimes, and HIS deputies said they were too busy to investigate, other then write up the incident reports. Way to go Metts, a piece of paper stating they were a victim. Guess I know who I am voting for Sherrif
LindyLoo

Manning, SC

#26 May 17, 2008
Well there should have never been a third arrest. It is nice to see our law officers at work. This guy has to know some higher power to get popped three times and get off??? And we ask ourselves why the world is getting so bad????? I hope this jerk gets the book thown at him !!!!!!
I aint mad at you

Murrells Inlet, SC

#27 May 17, 2008
Justice wrote:
<quoted text>
Duuuuuuuh, he's a gray boy... need you ask more?
Thanks Justice for calling it like it is. If he was a black guy his asse would have been given 20 years the first time!
Bucky

Summerville, SC

#29 May 17, 2008
Let's all take up a collection and send the dude to pharmacy school, so he can do it legal like.
my2cents

Myrtle Beach, SC

#30 May 18, 2008
He must have a damn good lawyer.This is crazy I've seen people go to prison for a much lesser offense.
Hay you

Columbia, SC

#31 May 19, 2008
I guest we'll see if three stracks you're out works.
Lamigra

Columbia, SC

#32 May 19, 2008
Hay you wrote:
I guest we'll see if three stracks you're out works.
Is four stracks not three.
IGOR

United States

#33 May 19, 2008
If he was originally arrested in September of 2007, he probably hasn't even been to court for the first charge. The backlog our justice system is suffering from can be directly attributed to the land sharks (attorneys).
blah

Irmo, SC

#34 May 19, 2008
they shouldt let his stupid ass out maybe it wouldt be the third time!!

“Preggo again! ”

Since: Jan 08

Back in Columbia

#35 May 19, 2008
He really should not have been let off the first time or there would not have been a second or third. Makes no sense.
Leo

Columbia, SC

#36 May 21, 2008
He was convicted and placed on probation. The probation department arrested him, got the search warrant, and called Lexington County to assist. After the place was searched, Lexington got another warrant and served it on him in jail.

“Missing my boys :(”

Cayce, SC

#37 May 21, 2008
Haha- I went to school with that guy. He was voted "most likely to end up a drug addict".
But seriously, Dumb a$$- 3 times??? In high school he was just a pot head.
RLEidson-Scott

Schuylkill Haven, PA

#38 May 24, 2008
Once Again How our system works Great for the guilty!! It is such BS! I don not care if it was my brother ,sister, Mom or Dad You are caught selling, making drugs your done that is it off to jail you should go!. To Heck with a loop hole! Theses scum make tax free money to go out and get our kids hooked on drugs, Or kill their kids who find their junk and take it . No deals! Give up name good.
You still go to jail am tired Of Metts Doing his Job perfect every elections year.
Nothing personnel Sir but why is that these scum are not fully rounded up all year round?
Or is it we only hear about
during election time? This
piece of Trash
should have never had a second chance no less a third.
Wasting our tax money on his lawyer to free him yet once again. I am Tired Of My Money Freeing The scum of This County Just To crap my town up some more. Throw them in Jail and Keep them there!
RLEidsonLexingto n County

Schuylkill Haven, PA

#39 May 24, 2008
Keep them In JAIL

“Cogito Ergo Armatum Sum”

Since: Mar 08

Roswell, NM

#40 May 25, 2008
Somebody please take this guy under their wing and teach him how to hide his labs better. LOL

Since: May 08

Asheville N.C.

#41 Jun 4, 2008
Illegal drugs are destroying the nation and the world. The insanity of it has it's roots in the influence of the Satanic evil angels.

Time is quickly running out at an ever increasing rate.

These people, and many others better be getting their lives in order. There is little time left!

“Missing my boys :(”

Cayce, SC

#42 Jun 4, 2008
Jwillow wrote:
Illegal drugs are destroying the nation and the world. The insanity of it has it's roots in the influence of the Satanic evil angels.
Time is quickly running out at an ever increasing rate.
These people, and many others better be getting their lives in order. There is little time left!
Little time left for the bananna bread in my oven?
Little time left until summer is over?

Little time for what?

Is it time for the beer volcano already?

I sure hope those Satanic evil angels dont mess with my bananna bread.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gilbert Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Can Lexington fix traffic woes? Jan 12 TITSOUT 1
News Gilbert Man Charged with Raping 16-Year-Old (Jul '09) Dec 27 Tyler hill 3
News Lexington Poker Ring: Where "The Tape" Came From (Aug '12) Dec '16 jamall 98
News Gang Presence in South Carolina (Jun '07) Dec '16 Mason Dikxon 229
Citmortgage Loses Suit, Represented by B. Rush ... (Jun '16) Jun '16 MortgageFraud 1
News Deputies: Man Stole Copper from School Build Site (May '08) Aug '13 ha ha is Bubba M... 37
News Lexington Man Dead After Car Vs. Motorcycle col... (Jul '13) Jul '13 Dan 1

Gilbert Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Gilbert Mortgages