Deputies: Uncle Kills Nephew During A...

Deputies: Uncle Kills Nephew During Argument

There are 78 comments on the WLTX Columbia story from Feb 7, 2008, titled Deputies: Uncle Kills Nephew During Argument. In it, WLTX Columbia reports that:

Lexington County deputies are investigating the shooting death of a 33-year-old Gilbert man after they say his uncle shot and killed him during an argument Thursday morning.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WLTX Columbia.

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Lippo-spigotto

Columbia, SC

#1 Feb 7, 2008
Looks like old Unk rested the shotgun's stock against his snout instead of his shoulder!They wer both probably playing "watch this!"
spike1982

West Columbia, SC

#2 Feb 7, 2008
Alcohol will do it every time no matter what the altercation was about...What a waste of human intelligence!!!
OMG

Columbia, SC

#3 Feb 7, 2008
Guess it got a little out of hand!
Time to Pay the Piper

Florence, SC

#4 Feb 7, 2008
Another fine example of "thinning the herd" to make way for the next generation of misfits. Drimk up!
tomtheone

Cleveland, OH

#5 Feb 7, 2008
boys will be boys---be careful fellas!!

“Giving it to you straight”

Since: Dec 07

Columbia, SC

#6 Feb 7, 2008
Very sad!! That's why everyone shouldn't be allowed to drink.
ABB

Columbia, SC

#7 Feb 7, 2008
spike1982 wrote:
Alcohol will do it every time no matter what the altercation was about...What a waste of human intelligence!!!
Who said they had intelligence in the first place? From the looks of the uncle wasn't smart enough to duck.
welderman

United States

#8 Feb 7, 2008
MoniL wrote:
Very sad!! That's why everyone shouldn't be allowed to drink.
I'll drink to that. Is it 5 o'clock yet?
Raggedyann

Chardon, OH

#9 Feb 7, 2008
Lippo-spigotto wrote:
Looks like old Unk rested the shotgun's stock against his snout instead of his shoulder!They wer both probably playing "watch this!"
According to the article,the nephew punched the uncle in the face.

“Do we still stand united?”

Since: Jun 07

Small Town in South Carolina

#10 Feb 7, 2008
spike1982 wrote:
In my younger days, every party I went to, if alcohol was served, before the night was over there would be at least one fight.
Ridiculous

United States

#11 Feb 7, 2008
welderman wrote:
<quoted text>I'll drink to that. Is it 5 o'clock yet?
LOL
Harry

Montgomery Village, MD

#12 Feb 7, 2008
Life is a beach.The old man said " you may do something today that you will be sorry for tomorrow", think that applies in this case.
Tomfoolery

White Rock, SC

#13 Feb 7, 2008
Wait a minute!!! Hold my beer.
ABB

Columbia, SC

#14 Feb 7, 2008
welderman wrote:
<quoted text>I'll drink to that. Is it 5 o'clock yet?
It's always 5:00 somewhere, so have one.
Lonewolf

Batesburg, SC

#15 Feb 7, 2008
Ban alcohol,I've never heard of anyone becoming violent from smoking weed.Across the country,this type of crime occurs on a daily basis because of the effects of alcohol comsumption.
Lonewolf

Batesburg, SC

#16 Feb 7, 2008
"consumption"
unsurprised

AOL

#17 Feb 7, 2008
...and now he's lookin' for a new drinkin' buddy. Any takers?
welderman

United States

#18 Feb 7, 2008
unsurprised wrote:
...and now he's lookin' for a new drinkin' buddy. Any takers?
Don't worry, where he's going there will be a lot of "buddies". He will be doing all the drinking but it want be alcohal.
polarbear2

Charlotte, NC

#20 Feb 7, 2008
I know this family and grew up with Jeremy, this family has a history of this. I feel really bad for his mom. My thoughts and prayers are with them.
Lix

Pelion, SC

#21 Feb 7, 2008
Some people just need to grow up with there little comments there making about this. I happen to be a good friend of the family and yes every family has problems and i trully believe it was an act of self defense or he didnt know what he was doing at the time but that doesnt make him a bad person even though he goofed. If it was you would you want people talking all this crazy stuff about you? I doubt you would cause you would have enough problems on your hands as it is and also knowing this family im sure Randy didnt mean to kill anyone.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gilbert Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
jessica cole Jan 4 Leliabrow 1
Chad Hays (Aug '11) Nov '17 campbell 3
News Lexington 1 top school officials salaries up 2.7% Nov '17 Fuelqueen 1
Review: Last Rebel Tattoo (Jun '11) Nov '17 julie lucas 3
News Sheriff: 'Road rage' led to Lexington man shoot... Nov '17 Tardness 1
Account Information Nov '17 Anonymous 1
News Gilbert Man Charged with Raping 16-Year-Old (Jul '09) Dec '16 Tyler hill 3

Gilbert Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance