"Nailed" Movie Shoot Closes More Streets

"Nailed" Movie Shoot Closes More Streets

There are 80 comments on the WLTX Columbia story from Apr 17, 2008, titled "Nailed" Movie Shoot Closes More Streets. In it, WLTX Columbia reports that:

On Friday, Columbia police say three streets in the Capital City will be closed while film crews work on the movie "Nailed," that stars Jessica Biel and Jake Gyllenhaal.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WLTX Columbia.

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Dr Pepper

West Columbia, SC

#1 Apr 17, 2008
she can close my street anyday.
BOOGER

Columbia, SC

#2 Apr 17, 2008
Dr Pepper wrote:
she can close my street anyday.
Yep! That is just what I was thinking!
Critic

Chapin, SC

#4 Apr 17, 2008
Well I hope it's better than "Death Sentence" with Kevin Bacon.

OH MY GOD!!! Might have been the worst movie that I've seen in 10 years. It was fun seeing the Columbia landmarks and all, but the movie sucked so bad, I could hardly watch it.
Tony

Bluffton, SC

#5 Apr 17, 2008
She can "nail" me anytime she wants
Sara

Columbia, SC

#6 Apr 17, 2008
Critic wrote:
OH MY GOD!!! Might have been the worst movie that I've seen in 10 years. It was fun seeing the Columbia landmarks and all, but the movie sucked so bad, I could hardly watch it.
My thoughts exactly!:)
JESSICA BIEL

Society Hill, SC

#7 Apr 17, 2008
YES I CANT WAIT... They should go our while they are here! lol wait we dont have that kind of expensive bars here in columbia sc!!!
lori

Elgin, SC

#8 Apr 17, 2008
Critic wrote:
Never heard of that one...must have been really bad!

I love Jessica Biel, she was wonderful in The Illusionist.
Racist

United States

#9 Apr 17, 2008
I love Jessica Biel too. Especially in FHM magazine a few years ago.
old salt dog

Columbia, SC

#10 Apr 17, 2008
jessica is hot !!! i'll watch the movie !!!
topper

Little River, SC

#11 Apr 17, 2008
I want to broke back mountain Jessica
Stand in West Cola

Myrtle Beach, SC

#12 Apr 18, 2008
I worked on the set Mon April 14th.I have a new respect for all the cast and crew.Lights are hot but so was Jessica.It was a once in a lifetime day.Paul Rueben is a funny guy.Very nice group of people.We have to remember they all walk,breathe and fart like the rest of us.
Stand in

Myrtle Beach, SC

#13 Apr 18, 2008
I also saw one of S.C. best actors.Jake Knotts is good at acting like a republican.

“Snowman, you got your ears on?”

Since: May 07

"Eastbound & Down"

#14 Apr 18, 2008
Stand in wrote:
I also saw one of S.C. best actors.Jake Knotts is good at acting like a republican.
What bar were you at?
Stand in

Myrtle Beach, SC

#15 Apr 18, 2008
I just heard Jake walked off the set.I wonder if David O Russel is at it again.He is the director that George Clooney bout whooped his a_ _.
U of Cola

Maxton, NC

#16 Apr 18, 2008
James Caan is the one David O Russel pissed off.We can just wait and see who is next.I know there will be more.DOR is a spoiled punk.

“Snowman, you got your ears on?”

Since: May 07

"Eastbound & Down"

#17 Apr 18, 2008
U of Cola wrote:
James Caan is the one David O Russel pissed off.We can just wait and see who is next.I know there will be more.DOR is a spoiled punk.
Now when you go and tick off James Caan, their is definitely something wrong with you.
U of Cola

Maxton, NC

#18 Apr 18, 2008
Look up David O Russel and you will find the problem.JERK.The movie is costing big money and DOR is the one to blame.
U of Cola

Maxton, NC

#19 Apr 18, 2008
Yo David what is up wit da corn cob pipe with nothing in it anyway.And you want to call actors weird.Ha
U of Cola

Maxton, NC

#20 Apr 18, 2008
QUESTION: David O Russel can you act,Yes you can you are acting like a director.Leave the talent alone so we can enjoy the movie,
Newbie-Extra

Columbia, SC

#22 Apr 19, 2008
I'm going to be shooting Monday April 21st... I'm really looking forward to it. I've never been an 'extra' before.

This is going to sound like an odd question -- and I'm sure I already know the answer, but...

Do they pay extra's at all?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gilbert Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Can Lexington fix traffic woes? Jan 12 TITSOUT 1
News Gilbert Man Charged with Raping 16-Year-Old (Jul '09) Dec 27 Tyler hill 3
News Lexington Poker Ring: Where "The Tape" Came From (Aug '12) Dec '16 jamall 98
News Gang Presence in South Carolina (Jun '07) Dec '16 Mason Dikxon 229
Citmortgage Loses Suit, Represented by B. Rush ... (Jun '16) Jun '16 MortgageFraud 1
News Deputies: Man Stole Copper from School Build Site (May '08) Aug '13 ha ha is Bubba M... 37
News Lexington Man Dead After Car Vs. Motorcycle col... (Jul '13) Jul '13 Dan 1

Gilbert Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Gilbert Mortgages