Minnesota projects included in Govern...

Minnesota projects included in Government Funding Bill

There are 2 comments on the HometownSource story from Feb 26, 2009, titled Minnesota projects included in Government Funding Bill. In it, HometownSource reports that:

Washington DC - Legislation to fund the operation of the government through the end of 2009 designates over $28 million for specific programs and projects in northeastern Minnesota.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at HometownSource.

Bob

Brighton, MI

#1 Mar 15, 2009
There’s a new face on the Grand Rapids Public Radio scene. Has anyone heard the new 1680 AM? It used to be Radio Disney, but now bills itself as WPRR, Public Reality Radio. They do progressive, educational broadcasting. They also have a live stream right off of their website at http://www.publicrealityradio.org . Take a look at the catalogue of shows. One of my personal favorites is The Thomas Jefferson Hour. Humanities scholar Clay Jenkinson speaks on a variety of historical and contemporary issues in the character of Thomas Jefferson. It’s unlike any show I’ve ever heard before and is extremely interesting. Other new content the have is equally as captivating. Shows like “Dogma Free America” and “Freethought Radio” and other Pacifica Radio content will more than likely make some waves in conservative West Michigan, but I for one am pleasantly surprised that there is some refreshing new content being offered to the Grand Rapids community.

Since: Jan 09

Jacksonville, IL

#2 Mar 16, 2009
Bob wrote:
There’s a new face on the Grand Rapids Public Radio scene. Has anyone heard the new 1680 AM? It used to be Radio Disney, but now bills itself as WPRR, Public Reality Radio. They do progressive, educational broadcasting. They also have a live stream right off of their website at http://www.publicrealityradio.org . Take a look at the catalogue of shows. One of my personal favorites is The Thomas Jefferson Hour. Humanities scholar Clay Jenkinson speaks on a variety of historical and contemporary issues in the character of Thomas Jefferson. It’s unlike any show I’ve ever heard before and is extremely interesting. Other new content the have is equally as captivating. Shows like “Dogma Free America” and “Freethought Radio” and other Pacifica Radio content will more than likely make some waves in conservative West Michigan, but I for one am pleasantly surprised that there is some refreshing new content being offered to the Grand Rapids community.
RM, what does this have to do with the topic?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gilbert Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hiii!!! I'm looking for someone. (Oct '13) 9 hr Alaura7 6
Troubled Sep 16 Homeless 1
News Tulenchik sentenced in burglary, beating (Mar '08) Aug '16 Lori 16
News 28-year-old Two Harbors man held in Megan Ashle... (Dec '07) Jun '16 Thank ur mom 25
News Iron Range communities act on vision for new ho... (Feb '09) Jun '16 positronium 6
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Minnesota ... (Oct '10) Jun '15 Richard Vickerman 17
News Fire at United Taconite forces evacuation (Feb '11) Feb '11 joe 1

Gilbert Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Gilbert Mortgages