Crooked cop Chief Dana Waldron .. cor...

Crooked cop Chief Dana Waldron .. corrupt and costing us too much money

Posted in the Gilbert Forum

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#1 Jun 21, 2011
It is about time that someone rope this tyrant in and put a cap on how long he can keep us paying for him to do nothing but try to extort more money out of the people for a "severence " pay just to leave. He's corrupt and for him to continue to make the newspaper is doing injustice to the police department and the public perceptions of police and government as a whole. It makes the public have a lack of faith in the police period, and we dont need any more chaos caused by this man. All he is thinking of his own gain. He committed misconduct and the way he ran the police officers under him was poor to say the least. His only concern is himself. My message to him: Youre corrupt; hide your face in shame and get out of office now and you should be paying back the public. You get no money just leave.

Since: Jun 11

Hampshire, IL

#2 Jun 21, 2011
I agree. Who does he think he is spending our money to fight to get him more money when he did illegal things and corruption in the police department from the top down City of Virginia Police are given a bad name for a long time.
Tabb Only

Yorktown, VA

#3 Oct 15, 2012
Lesbian cops get away with everything.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gilbert Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Troubled (Sep '16) Jan '18 mac 2
News 28-year-old Two Harbors man held in Megan Ashle... (Dec '07) Oct '17 Iwanttostayunknown 26
Review: Mary I. Johnson Attorney at Law (Jun '11) Aug '17 James0lsgmail 12
News United Airlines Responds, Says Customers 'Welco... (Mar '17) Mar '17 CaptJoe 1
News Tulenchik sentenced in burglary, beating (Mar '08) Jan '17 God be with all 17
Dr Edmund Draper (Jul '15) Dec '16 corhyfar 3
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Minnesota ... (Oct '10) Jun '15 Richard Vickerman 17

Gilbert Jobs

Personal Finance

Gilbert Mortgages