Prosecutor Adds "Assisted Suicide" to...

Prosecutor Adds "Assisted Suicide" to Charges in Doug Grant Murder Case

There are 2 comments on the Phoenix New Times - Blogs story from Mar 2, 2009, titled Prosecutor Adds "Assisted Suicide" to Charges in Doug Grant Murder Case. In it, Phoenix New Times - Blogs reports that:

Sometime later this week, the Maricopa County County Superior Court jury of 12 men and women finally should begin deliberations in the murder case of sports nutritionist Doug Grant.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Phoenix New Times - Blogs.

Doug is Guilty

Peoria, AZ

#1 Mar 4, 2009
WOW! Dougs own attorney thinks he's guilty ,,,,
now there throwing out "assisted suicide"
If he cared so much about his wife... after she fell down a cliff wouldn't he stay by her side all nite... instead they found her full of ambian in a LOCKED bathroom door... So either way he either did it or didn't prevent it... hmmm....too bad...he doesn't seem repentent either..who goes and marries anyone after your so called "Beloved"
dies...
John

Sahuarita, AZ

#2 Mar 11, 2009
Have you even been reading the papers?? Your post is stupid to say the least. What would make you think that is own attny thinks he is guilty?? Assisted suicide is being proposed by the prosicuter because he knows there isn't a case to hold water. Murder 1 to asssted suicide?? And I'm not even good at math.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gilbert Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
name your gangs in arizona? (Feb '16) Fri Roly_83 28
Michael Waddell May 24 Lily2017 1
News Arizona 'Dreamers' struggle after losing cheape... May 20 Solarman 2
Review: Sunstar Heating And Aire (Jul '12) May 20 francisscottkeyaz... 52
News Democrats get giddy about a perennial target: A... May 20 spud 8
Mesa police = a disgrace (blatant murder) May 18 Mesa 19
how many nurses have had lost there license bec... (Aug '07) May 17 Fact 2,746

Gilbert Jobs

Personal Finance

Gilbert Mortgages