Republican Martinez claims NM governor's seat

Full story: El Paso Times

Republican Susana Martinez has won the New Mexico governor's race, making history as the first Hispanic woman to become a state's chief executive.
Comments
201 - 220 of 232 Comments Last updated May 22, 2014
Wow

Truth Or Consequences, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2012

Val wrote:
Liebe Leserinnen und Leser,
Bevor ich mit dem Erzählen der eigentlichen Erlebnissen beginne, möchte ich kurz einige Informationen über mich preisgeben. Mein Name ist Tanja und ich stamme aus einem kleinen Dorf in der Nähe von Baden im Aargau. Ich bin 19 und habe im Juni im Juni mein Maturitätszeugnis an der Kantonsschule Baden erhalten. Demzufolge nehme ich nicht am normalen YFU High School Programm Teil sondern in einem speziellen Programm, das YFU ebenfalls anbietet. Es ist das Community College Programm, für Schüler die über 18 sind. Anstatt an einer High School studiere ich an einem College, wo ich meine Fächer selbst wählen kann.
Please finish this fascinating story
Delusional Voters

Dracut, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2012

Judged:

Both parties are super corrupt. Both lie to the voters in order to get in office. Both promise things that they know they cannot deliver. Not one party can fix the economy. Not both parties together can figure out how to bring manufacturing back to the USA, which is what will fix the economy and create jobs.

The differences between the parties are shades of grey. They both like to take different sides depending on the audience.

Both parties are fully to blame for the state of the country. It takes 1 president, 100 senators and 400+ representatives + a pile of governors to make ridiculous decisions at the demands of their special interest groups. What you think or feel is irrelevant. Vote republican or vote democrat, in the end the electoral votes are all that count and frankly, both parties are fully controlled by the banks.

Banks rule the world. They are the kings and queens. Voters are the peasants and always have been. The rich want to keep the poor content enough to continue making money off of them, but to never really allow them into the upper echelon.
Rooby Roo

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2012

Judged:

So reality is, there will always be a ruling class. And we will never e a part of it. Be ok with it. Nothing you can do. I'd rather be ruled by our class than any other coutry's class. I bet they dont have Topix in China...or about a hundred other countries.
Delusional Voters

Dracut, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2012

Judged:

You got it. It's either a ruling class locally or a foreign ruling class and I'd rather take our chances with the devils we sort of know. Be happy to get to voice your opinion, even though, mostly it is meaningless. But then again, where else can we sit here and bitch about the president without getting arrested. In all reality, they could have brought in superman to do the presidents job and he'd be looking like a loser today. That's a tough job. Impossible to please everyone and sometimes anyone.

If you do good, the other guys claim you are taking credit for someone else's workd.

If you do bad, they claim that you are not taking credit for foobars.

That poor guy's job is in the middle of a knife, and no matter how much he pleases one side, the other side will be unhappy. Thankless job unless you came into it with wonderful opportunities and an upturn in the economy.
Billy the squib

Artesia, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 16, 2012

Judged:

Our Gov. Martinez needs to dump that secretary of health- Catherine Torres and poke a lance in the bloated gut of the NM dept. of education till it deflates down to about 1/3 of it's glutful self.

That said, Susana Martinez is MY kind of thinker and I give her my highest professional regards and admiration.(...plus I'd like to make sun-tea with her panties...)
menoworry

Farmington, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 16, 2012

Judged:

Billy the squib wrote:
Our Gov. Martinez needs to dump that secretary of health- Catherine Torres and poke a lance in the bloated gut of the NM dept. of education till it deflates down to about 1/3 of it's glutful self.
That said, Susana Martinez is MY kind of thinker and I give her my highest professional regards and admiration.(...plus I'd like to make sun-tea with her panties...)
You are more interested in her crotch taste than how she's doing her job as Gov I see. Her job creation is low and her corruption is high, but as long you can drink the ooze from her drawers you'll give her your undying support. You're probably voting for Romney with the hope that you can use his dirty skives as a ski mask. What a model of democracy you are.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 16, 2012

Judged:

menoworry wrote:
<quoted text> Romney is going to be our next President thank God!
I agree with you!
menoworry

Farmington, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2012

Judged:

WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>I admit I'm a stupid shit and I am a tool for the cons.
I agree with this post.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2012

menoworry wrote:
<quoted text>I have been brain washed because I am fat, lazy and stupid. I worship the ground obama walks on even though he is a liar. I know Romney will win this election
Very good post!
menoworry

Farmington, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2012

Judged:

WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>Very good post!
This is a stupid game!
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2012

Judged:

menoworry wrote:
<quoted text>This obama is playing a stupid game!
I couldn't agree more!
Billy the Squib

Artesia, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2012

Judged:

Low and behold folks, our Lovely Governor DOES listen to Billy the Squib! As I demanded two weeks ago up in post #220 to boot the arse of Cathereine Torres out, she did exactly so!(letting her save face, of course)

I accept your gift, Suzanna. Good girl.

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2012

Judged:

Billy the Squib wrote:
Low and behold folks, our Lovely Governor DOES listen to Billy the Squib! As I demanded two weeks ago up in post #220 to boot the arse of Cathereine Torres out, she did exactly so!(letting her save face, of course)
I accept your gift, Suzanna. Good girl.
I think Gov. Martinez might also have had a hand in the removal of former Truth or Consequences Mayor Lori Montgomery from her job as Head Adminstrator at the New Mexico State Veteran's Home. In June of 2012, a male orderly well-known for his incompetence on the job, was responsible for burning a resident so severely in the bathtub that the man subsequently died of his injuries.
bump

San Jose, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2014

Judged:

de bump
Steve Baca

Rio Rancho, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2014

Judged:

I cant stand her she a racists
Amused

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2014

Judged:

Really, against who?
unendurable

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2014

Judged:

durablebrad wrote:
<quoted text>
I think Gov. Martinez might also have had a hand in the removal of former Truth or Consequences Mayor Lori Montgomery from her job as Head Adminstrator at the New Mexico State Veteran's Home. In June of 2012, a male orderly well-known for his incompetence on the job, was responsible for burning a resident so severely in the bathtub that the man subsequently died of his injuries.
Hey, Richard Edward!

FYI, Mrs. Montgomery was never removed from her job as Administrator at the New Mexico State Veteran's Home. She's still there!

Have a nice day, won't you?
Jackie

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 16, 2014

Judged:

Well it is now 2014,has anyone noticed how the governor has turned her views to the republican national ticket? Hum let jump on the national ticket with Christie and leave New Mexico scraching their butts! I love it Christie has lost his favor with the republicans and as for the governess it’s time for her to go, she doesn’t care about New Mexico,just another politician that doesn’t care about people, only who they can screw next,and I had hope for her to, next time let’s vote for people that care about New Mexico,and not the national ticket, and remember the republicans are the real anti-christ, God bless, and happy easter,and yes Jesus did die for our sins but if he ever comes back, I am sure he wlli say what was I thinking!!!!
Pretty

Albuquerque, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 16, 2014

Judged:

Jackie wrote:
Well it is now 2014,has anyone noticed how the governor has turned her views to the republican national ticket? Hum let jump on the national ticket with Christie and leave New Mexico scraching their butts! I love it Christie has lost his favor with the republicans and as for the governess it’s time for her to go, she doesn’t care about New Mexico,just another politician that doesn’t care about people, only who they can screw next,and I had hope for her to, next time let’s vote for people that care about New Mexico,and not the national ticket, and remember the republicans are the real anti-christ, God bless, and happy easter,and yes Jesus did die for our sins but if he ever comes back, I am sure he wlli say what was I thinking!!!!
foolish post, at no time has Governor Martinez jumped on to a National ticket. She has stated numerous times she intends to stay in New Mexico and not seek a higher office.
Susanna Mojada

Albuquerque, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2014

Judged:

Pretty wrote:
<quoted text>
foolish post, at no time has Governor Martinez jumped on to a National ticket. She has stated numerous times she intends to stay in New Mexico and not seek a higher office.
¡Das what dey all say!

¿¡Are ju estupid!?

If ju think chee's gonna care 'bout ju or Nuevo MÉJICO den ju are a dum chit.

Chee talks ' bout stayin' in NM when chee's in front of a buncha rich white dudes so Chee can get money.

An her puto husband is a ugly pendéjo cop Ese.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Gila Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Gila People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••