Messianic Jews say they are persecute...

Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel

There are 72030 comments on the Newsday story from Jun 21, 2008, titled Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel. In it, Newsday reports that:

Safety pins and screws are still lodged in 15-year-old Ami Ortiz's body three months after he opened a booby-trapped gift basket sent to his family.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

JOEL COOL DUDE

Since: Jan 14

Location hidden

#73334 May 8, 2014
HUGH STUDIED THE FOLLOWING SUBJECTS AT THE A-LEVEL:

1) Jamaican English

2) Bridal Makeup

3) Hair Styling

4) Cookery

5) Sewing

6) Counting Numbers from 0 to 1000.

(smiles)

JOEL COOL DUDE

Location hidden

#73336 May 8, 2014
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>

Deep love, Mon.
Thank you.

I need every little bit of love to recover fast.

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#73337 May 8, 2014
http://www.nytimes.com/2014/05/08/upshot/the-...

The most Republican-leaning company in the country, based on political donations, isn’t Koch Industries. It’s the company that makes Wonder Bread.

Location hidden

#73338 May 8, 2014
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
AGAIN__-
Do you see Xtians in the Webster's dictionary? YOU are comfortable with the letters being used to describe Christians. Why? Why are you HOSTILE to Christians?
Do YOU understand that your unstable behaviour speaks about your mental health?
Hint: Think about your rejection of a legitimate word Judaists because it is not in the dictionary and your acceptance of a "word" Xtians that is ALSO not in the dictionary.
Why the inconsistency?
When was the last time I used Xtian?

Straw argument

Not that there is anything wrong with the term, as COR has pointed out. Many times.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#73339 May 8, 2014
former res wrote:
<quoted text>
It's actually the opposite.
Any corporation/broadcaster/tv channel/network that carried a show hosted by homophobes (racists/haters etc) would probably lose its advertisers and see protests.
The Duck Dynasty guys only survived due to the huge popularity of the show BEFORE the guy opened his stupid mouth. But that was the exception.
Son, people are entitled to their opinions. The men in question were punished or DEPRIVED of INCOMES because of their opinions expressed in the PAST plus for their support for their church doctrine. It is my understanding that they did NOT express their RELIGIOUS position on the home improvement shows.

So, tell me why your community have the PRIVILEGE to showcase their homosexuality EVERYWHERE and others/Christians who are in the overwhelming majority of the population are being censored?

I say UNITE Christians and use your PURCHASING POWER and viewership power.

JOEL COOL DUDE

Location hidden

#73340 May 8, 2014
HUGH

when I was a high schooler, I had seen the syllabus for A Level Physics (Grade 12 Physics) and found it really simple.

At the ISC (Grades 11 and 12) we study many more topics in Physics and in far greater details and the questions that we are made to answer in school are quite difficult though no where as difficult as the challenging questions we face at the IIT JEE.

Location hidden

#73341 May 8, 2014
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php...
xtian
meaning christian
the x comes from latin and is the latin letter for christ, i.e. x-tian means christ-tian or christian

judaite isn't defined.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#73342 May 8, 2014
JOEL COOL DUDE wrote:
<quoted text>
I think you studied COOKERY and SEWING instead of Physics at the A Levels.
Much love.
It is a pity that I missed the class on how to sew up the lips of morons.

Later, I must go now.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#73343 May 8, 2014
JOEL COOL DUDE wrote:
HUGH
when I was a high schooler, I had seen the syllabus for A Level Physics (Grade 12 Physics) and found it really simple.
At the ISC (Grades 11 and 12) we study many more topics in Physics and in far greater details and the questions that we are made to answer in school are quite difficult though no where as difficult as the challenging questions we face at the IIT JEE.
Joel---I had seen the syllabus for A Level Physics (Grade 12 Physics) and found it really simple.

Hugh--- Correction i.e. Grades 12 &13.
former res

Cheshire, CT

#73344 May 8, 2014
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
You are using words not in our standard dictionary and as such this content shall be ignored until you start to use standard English again
Is it a reference to Judas?

JOEL COOL DUDE

Location hidden

#73345 May 8, 2014
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>

It is a pity that I missed the class on how to sew up the lips of morons.

Later, I must go now.
Teased? LOL.

Hope your boss doesn't fire you, Mon. LOL.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#73346 May 8, 2014
Frijoles wrote:
http://www.urbandictionary.com /define.php?term=xtian
xtian
meaning christian
the x comes from latin and is the latin letter for christ, i.e. x-tian means christ-tian or christian
judaite isn't defined.
Urban dictionary? Are you a material IDIOT? Is that the equivalent of a Webster's dictionary that YOU spoke about?

What is creature is responsible for the urban dictionary?

Do CHRISTIANS call themselves Xtians? ANSWER.

How many Christians know your Xtians? ANSWER

I am CERTAIN that the "word" was NOT coined by any Christians. I am confident that it MUST be from those who are HOSTILE to Christians.

There are over 2 BILLION Christians and I can tell you that NOT a SINGLE one of them call himself or herself a Xtian.

JOEL COOL DUDE

Location hidden

#73347 May 8, 2014
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>

Hugh--- Correction i.e. Grades 12 &13.
The A Level covers Grades 11 and 12.

How can you take a college level course in high school unless you're in an honors program?

Anyway, you don't know Physics.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#73348 May 8, 2014
JOEL COOL DUDE wrote:
HUGH STUDIED THE FOLLOWING SUBJECTS AT THE A-LEVEL:
1) Jamaican English
2) Bridal Makeup
3) Hair Styling
4) Cookery
5) Sewing
6) Counting Numbers from 0 to 1000.
(smiles)
Correct. I like that.

JOEL COOL DUDE

Location hidden

#73349 May 8, 2014
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>

Correct. I like that.
Yes, those subjects suit your womanish and dumb personality.

(No offense intended)

Much love, Mon.
former res

Cheshire, CT

#73350 May 8, 2014
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
I love it when these fickle "free speechers" realize that their speech may be in conflict with the free market....oops
Yes and that reminds me.... I wonder if Huggy would support Mr. Sperling in holding onto the Cippers. He's a different sort of bigot, maybe one not as dear to Huggy's heart.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#73351 May 8, 2014
Religion is Juda-ism its members are Juda-ists.

Religion is Buddh-ism its members are Buddh-ists.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#73352 May 8, 2014
Frijoles,

The FOUNDER of Urban Dictionary is Aaron Peckham

Tell me about his background i.e. ethnicity etc.
former res

Cheshire, CT

#73353 May 8, 2014
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
Son, people are entitled to their opinions. The men in question were punished or DEPRIVED of INCOMES because of their opinions expressed in the PAST plus for their support for their church doctrine. It is my understanding that they did NOT express their RELIGIOUS position on the home improvement shows.
So, tell me why your community have the PRIVILEGE to showcase their homosexuality EVERYWHERE and others/Christians who are in the overwhelming majority of the population are being censored?
I say UNITE Christians and use your PURCHASING POWER and viewership power.
So Donald Sterling did nothing wrong? He shouldn't be fined or banded or forced to sell his basketball team?

No one is consorting anyone/ and the market IS speaking numnuts, that's my point.

You can walk down the street and yell "all fags are going to hell" but don't expect me to hire you to work in my store. Folks would not be happy about it (and my business would suffer) and you would not be reflecting my own values. Not that you have to agree with me on everything but there are limits. No racists. No fag bashers. etc

Do you get it now?

Location hidden

#73354 May 8, 2014
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
Urban dictionary? Are you a material IDIOT? Is that the equivalent of a Webster's dictionary that YOU spoke about?
What is creature is responsible for the urban dictionary?
Do CHRISTIANS call themselves Xtians? ANSWER.
How many Christians know your Xtians? ANSWER
I am CERTAIN that the "word" was NOT coined by any Christians. I am confident that it MUST be from those who are HOSTILE to Christians.
There are over 2 BILLION Christians and I can tell you that NOT a SINGLE one of them call himself or herself a Xtian.
Websters - of which I have a hard copy right here - is not on line for free

Take your crusade up with someone who actually uses that term regularly

though from what I have read, it is not an offensive term

stop wasting our time

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gila Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News WNMU to continue recruiting DACA students despi... 10 hr Susanna 7
News Their view: No clear gain in dispute over Falkl... (Mar '10) Jun 26 Tony 625
News Yes, Denny's is coming Jun 11 Tiger37 1
Grant Co.---rotten corner of NM (Sep '11) May '16 CrookedHillary 57
News Man charged with murder gets probation (Aug '08) May '16 operation greylord 45
News Murdered woman found at Mule Creek (Dec '08) Apr '16 wwwnorthfortyhomecom 7
News Silver City doctor faces ethics violation (Aug '09) Dec '15 Juanita S 481

Gila Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Gila Mortgages