Messianic Jews say they are persecute...

Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel

There are 72037 comments on the Newsday story from Jun 21, 2008, titled Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel. In it, Newsday reports that:

Safety pins and screws are still lodged in 15-year-old Ami Ortiz's body three months after he opened a booby-trapped gift basket sent to his family.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#71853 Apr 17, 2014
JOEL COOL DUDE wrote:
<quoted text>
When were you last pregnant?
I am always pregnant.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#71854 Apr 17, 2014
Eric wrote:
<quoted text>
Story changes everytime it's told. "To find an excuse, it is because my main church does not observe the days." Maybe you need a new main church that abides by G-d's word.
HughBe---Clever. I do not esteem the word of man/main church over the word of God. This is what actually happened. My main church is currently having a convention and I have been attending the meetings almost nightly. I attend because the speaker is a strong bible based preacher.
The attendance at this convention accounted for my oversight/missing Passover and the related days.

Eric---Story changes everytime it's told. "To find an excuse, it is because my main church does not observe the days." Maybe you need a new main church that abides by G-d's word.

HughBe--- No son, there is no changing of story. This is what happened, I DISCLOSED more to you BUT even that did not help you. Do you NEED me to EXPLAIN the consistency in my story? I shall readily do it for you so that you do not remain in the dark.

JOEL COOL DUDE

Since: Jan 14

Location hidden

#71855 Apr 17, 2014
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>

I am always pregnant.
with your boyfriend's semen !
former res

Cheshire, CT

#71856 Apr 17, 2014
JOEL COOL DUDE wrote:
<quoted text>
In India, for parcel delivery most people use the services of private courier companies, while the national post and telegraph system is almost idle.
how do people receive their utility bills/bank statements etc./ personal mail

Birhtdady cards..not everyone has internet or email \\

many older folks he don't use computers
former res

Cheshire, CT

#71857 Apr 17, 2014
JOEL COOL DUDE wrote:
<quoted text>
Good.
Have a safe journey and a great time.
Convey my good wishes to your family members.
Oh, since you'll be leaving either on Friday or the day after you won't be coming online for a few days.
Come back soon. I want to talk to you.
Thanks. Have a good one yourself.

What's on your mind.

I'm here until tomorrow morning.

JOEL COOL DUDE

Location hidden

#71858 Apr 17, 2014
former res wrote:
<quoted text>

how do people receive their utility bills/bank statements etc./ personal mail
Rarely through mail but mostly through private couriers or via e-delivery.

JOEL COOL DUDE

Location hidden

#71859 Apr 17, 2014
former res wrote:
<quoted text>

Birthday cards..not everyone has internet or email \\
Oh, birthday cards have almost become obsolete, here.

Phone calls, texting, e-mail or personal visits.

JOEL COOL DUDE

Location hidden

#71860 Apr 17, 2014
former res wrote:
<quoted text>

Thanks. Have a good one yourself.

What's on your mind.

I'm here until tomorrow morning.
Thank you.

I asked you to return soon since I am quite comfortable talking to you - it is that affection, concern and jovial ways of yours that have won me over.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#71861 Apr 17, 2014
JOEL COOL DUDE wrote:
<quoted text>
with your boyfriend's semen !
Hugh---I am always pregnant.

Joel----with your boyfriend's semen !

Hugh--- No dear as I do NOT relate to my male friends in that intimate manner. I am pregnant with ideas and with my own semen after I am refilled following my deposits.

JOEL COOL DUDE

Location hidden

#71862 Apr 17, 2014
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>

Hugh--- No dear as I do NOT relate to my male friends in that intimate manner. I am pregnant with ideas and with my own semen after I am refilled following my deposits.
Really?

Now, tell me the truth about the exact number of kids that you have - 4 or 5?

I clearly remember you telling me around 3 years ago that you had 4 kids when I mistook the number for 3.

JOEL COOL DUDE

Location hidden

#71863 Apr 17, 2014
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>

Hugh--- No dear
Please refrain from habitually using phrases like "No, dear" or "Yes, dear" or "My Sweetie" and others.

You're so comfortable using these effeminate phrases which make you sound even more gay than what you actually are.

I get the creeps when you revert to your favorite topic - sex involving the bamboo et al.

On a couple of occasions, around 2 to 3 years ago, I could actually smell the perverse sex vibes radiating from your posts that made me gag and I almost threw up.

I had told you about these experiences.

Anyway, enjoy your Easter.

JOEL COOL DUDE

Location hidden

#71864 Apr 17, 2014
My eyes are burning. Later. Bye.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#71865 Apr 17, 2014
JOEL COOL DUDE wrote:
<quoted text>
Really?
Now, tell me the truth about the exact number of kids that you have - 4 or 5?
I clearly remember you telling me around 3 years ago that you had 4 kids when I mistook the number for 3.

Joel---Really?

HughBe--- Explain your really.

Joel----Now, tell me the truth about the exact number of kids that you have - 4 or 5? I clearly remember you telling me around 3 years ago that you had 4 kids when I mistook the number for 3.

Hugh---- I have NEVER told you a lie. The problem with you and some others here is an inability to make LINKS and to THINK.

Follow closely.

Step 1--- Telling you 3 years ago that I had 4 kids does NOT make my words false.

Step 2--- Have you considered the possibility that since 3 years ago I may have had another child? How long does it take people in India to have children?

Step 3--- I have had no other children since my declaration 3 years ago. I am NOT contradicting steps 1 & 2 and I am FULLY aware of what I am saying.

Step 4--- I have FATHERED 5 children

Step 5--- One of my children died when he was 8 months old and that leaves me with 4.

Step 6--- When asked how many children do you have, I typically say 4 meaning that I have 4 that are ALIVE.

Step 7--- I don't usually speak about my child who died as a BABY. Get it?

HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#71866 Apr 17, 2014
JOEL COOL DUDE wrote:
<quoted text>
Please refrain from habitually using phrases like "No, dear" or "Yes, dear" or "My Sweetie" and others.
You're so comfortable using these effeminate phrases which make you sound even more gay than what you actually are.
I get the creeps when you revert to your favorite topic - sex involving the bamboo et al.
On a couple of occasions, around 2 to 3 years ago, I could actually smell the perverse sex vibes radiating from your posts that made me gag and I almost threw up.
I had told you about these experiences.
Anyway, enjoy your Easter.
Ok dear.
former res

Cheshire, CT

#71867 Apr 17, 2014
JOEL COOL DUDE wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, birthday cards have almost become obsolete, here.
Phone calls, texting, e-mail or personal visits.
I just dropped 2 sympathy cards in the mail for cousins for whose email address I don't have and I'm not in touch with them very much over the years.

The US Mail will take a letter or greeting card anywhere - NYC to LA; Hawaii or Alaska for 49 cents. No private company can touch that low cost. Just guessing?$12 or more??

I have several friends and family with no internet or email, older folks. And no interest whatsoever in going online. My mother is one. 81 years old and though she could easily afford it will never go online. No interest in learning it.

OTOH my wife's father is 85 (a retired GE engineer) and is online everyday.

I personally really like email. It has the immediacy of a phone call, but it doesn't interrupt you and demand your attention. You can open it and read it when you feel like it, like a letter. Best of both worlds IMO.
former res

Cheshire, CT

#71868 Apr 17, 2014
JOEL COOL DUDE wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you.
I asked you to return soon since I am quite comfortable talking to you - it is that affection, concern and jovial ways of yours that have won me over.
Thank you. You too are quite a good and friendly correspondent (when not calling me and my career "menial!" :))

Do you think this is the beginning of something serious??

Do I need to have a talk with my wife?
former res

Cheshire, CT

#71869 Apr 17, 2014
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok dear.
I used to chat with you, Huggybear.

What happened to us?

Did you ever tell me what makes you think your old books were written by your god or his scribe?

No evidence, right? Just faith?

Should I also have faith in the Easter bunny? Is big day is upon us.

Will you color eggs and hide them for the children in your village?
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#71870 Apr 17, 2014
former res wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you. You too are quite a good and friendly correspondent (when not calling me and my career "menial!" :))
Do you think this is the beginning of something serious??
Do I need to have a talk with my wife?
1. I have noted with interest the "warmth" between you and Joel and indeed it does seem to be "the beginning of something serious"

2. I can see Frijoles getting excited at the idea of the threesome.

3. You never told me the name of your "wife", why?
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#71871 Apr 17, 2014
Former---I used to chat with you, Huggybear.

HughBe--- We still do but you are now pursuing a more likely and accessible "friend", called Joel.

Former---What happened to us?

HughBe--- One has to go where one can get the "meat" and so I understand the shift in your focus as reality has finally struck you.

Former---Did you ever tell me what makes you think your old books were written by your god or his scribe?

HughBe--- I have answered this question many times. I have also explicitly told you that I have ONE god and I am he.

Former---No evidence, right? Just faith?

HughBe--- Provide the evidence for Americans going to the moon and for the existence of a man called Abraham Lincoln.

Former---Should I also have faith in the Easter bunny? Is big day is upon us.

HughBe--- Yes as it befits your intelligence.

Former---Will you color eggs and hide them for the children in your village?

HughBe---- Yes, I usually paint them Jet-black and hide them on my balcony.
Eric

Schaumburg, IL

#71872 Apr 17, 2014
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
HughBe---Clever. I do not esteem the word of man/main church over the word of God. This is what actually happened. My main church is currently having a convention and I have been attending the meetings almost nightly. I attend because the speaker is a strong bible based preacher.
The attendance at this convention accounted for my oversight/missing Passover and the related days.
Eric---Story changes everytime it's told. "To find an excuse, it is because my main church does not observe the days." Maybe you need a new main church that abides by G-d's word.
HughBe--- No son, there is no changing of story. This is what happened, I DISCLOSED more to you BUT even that did not help you. Do you NEED me to EXPLAIN the consistency in my story? I shall readily do it for you so that you do not remain in the dark.
Right, Hugh. Now explain why attending a conference stops you from following the dietary rules as prescribed by the Torah. Jews have dealt with the dietary restrictions of Passover while conducting business and the like for millennia.

So if my question was whether you were sick of eating Matzah yet. And, your response was "No, I missed the day itself and truthfully I have not observed the days." Explain to me why attending the conference has made it impossible for you to observe the dietary restrictions of the days. I have conducted business as usual while observing the days.

If you are committed to G-d's pronouncements, you can accomplish any task even if it takes a little more effort. Jewish kids have taken pizza matzah and peanut butter & jelly matzah to school for years. My Mom told stories of sandwiches on matzah meal pancakes.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gila Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News DA Walks Away from what should have been a DUI ... Jul 9 Vera lane 1
Silver City, , but choice of NOT accepting ever... Jul 5 mrtnz1955 2
News WNMU to continue recruiting DACA students despi... Jun 29 Susanna 7
News Their view: No clear gain in dispute over Falkl... (Mar '10) Jun 26 Tony 625
News Yes, Denny's is coming Jun '16 Tiger37 1
Grant Co.---rotten corner of NM (Sep '11) May '16 CrookedHillary 57
News Silver City doctor faces ethics violation (Aug '09) Dec '15 Juanita S 481

Gila Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Gila Mortgages