Messianic Jews say they are persecute...

Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel

There are 72037 comments on the Newsday story from Jun 21, 2008, titled Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel. In it, Newsday reports that:

Safety pins and screws are still lodged in 15-year-old Ami Ortiz's body three months after he opened a booby-trapped gift basket sent to his family.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

JOEL COOL DUDE

Since: Jan 14

Location hidden

#71496 Apr 13, 2014
HELLO,

Where's HUGH?

Is he busy repairing the walls and the roof of his rundown shack that he calls home?

I thought that a former CEO of a MNC would be sufficiently well off to live in a luxury villa.

(smiles)

JOEL COOL DUDE

Location hidden

#71497 Apr 13, 2014
BPL families. Vicious cycle of poverty. Crime. Ganja. Voodoo. Evangelism.

JOEL COOL DUDE

Location hidden

#71498 Apr 13, 2014
With these vicious taunts, HUGH is sure to surface soon. LOL.

JOEL COOL DUDE

Location hidden

#71499 Apr 13, 2014
Countdown begins: 10, 9, 8, 7......

(grins)
former res

Cheshire, CT

#71500 Apr 13, 2014
STEFANO COLONNA wrote:
<quoted text>
....Second, you said " if they ever decide to shake off their virginal status" but if they don't, then you can put gays and virgins in the same category you called abnormal......
Brilliant.

If gays are abnormal because they do not procreate, the same could be said of perpetual virgins.

And Joel said it himself.

JOEL COOL DUDE

Location hidden

#71501 Apr 13, 2014
SPROCKET,

Come online.

I want to discuss the teachings of Moses ben Maimon (Maimonides) with you since you said that you've studied his teachings for 5 years.

I'll point out all the logical fallacies in the teachings.

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#71502 Apr 13, 2014
JOEL COOL DUDE wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello FAKE PhD IN SCIENCE with the IQ of a DUNCE.
LOL.
sorry, no more cheese until you grovel enough
former res

Cheshire, CT

#71503 Apr 13, 2014
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
Farmers markets and Trader Joes. Stop and Shop is a rip-off. Shoprite is better. The thing is, we eat very little processed food, and hence dont waste money on that, so the price for produce really does not matter.
Most of our farmer's markets aren't open in the winter and nearest Trader Joe's, Whole Foods - West Harford at least 1/2 hour away. And only one real supermarket in town. S & S.
(There the Cheshire Home Invasion began...)

Nevere lived somewhere where so many things we need are so far away, but it's still a nice place to live. Town of only around 30K (1/4 of Stamford Populationl; 1/2 of G'ch). Only one fast food place in the whole town.(And we usually have to go out of town to dine as well.)

But when "Norton Brothers Fruit Farm" open soon.....awesome produce and pies! And it's been there since the 1700s. New England is a nice place to live.

Location hidden

#71504 Apr 13, 2014
former res wrote:
<quoted text>
Brilliant.
If gays are abnormal because they do not procreate, the same could be said of perpetual virgins.
And Joel said it himself.
Apu is abnormal? Say it isnt so!

JOEL COOL DUDE

Location hidden

#71505 Apr 13, 2014
Gays are abnormal because, even if they try their best, they CANNOT procreate through man-woman sexual intercourse. LOL.

JOEL COOL DUDE

Location hidden

#71506 Apr 13, 2014
UNLIKES ATTRACT

Unlike electric charges always attract each other and unlike magnetic poles also get attracted to each other. Similarly, normal men and normal women are sexually attracted to each other. Anything violating these natural laws is an abnormality. LOL.

JOEL COOL DUDE

Location hidden

#71507 Apr 13, 2014
SPROCKET,

Come online.

I want to exchange views with you on religion, philosophy and mind-matter.

Best Regards.

Location hidden

#71508 Apr 13, 2014
JOEL COOL DUDE wrote:
Gays are abnormal because, even if they try their best, they CANNOT procreate through man-woman sexual intercourse. LOL.
When was the last time you had that type of sex? Would you even know how to start?

JOEL COOL DUDE

Location hidden

#71509 Apr 13, 2014
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>

sorry, no more cheese until you grovel enough
Hello FAKE PhD IN SCIENCE with the IQ of a DUNCE.

LOL.

Location hidden

#71510 Apr 13, 2014
former res wrote:
<quoted text>
Most of our farmer's markets aren't open in the winter and nearest Trader Joe's, Whole Foods - West Harford at least 1/2 hour away. And only one real supermarket in town. S & S.
Nevere lived somewhere where so many things we need are so far away, but it's still a nice place to live. Town of only around 30K (1/4 of Stamford Populationl; 1/2 of G'ch). Only one fast food place in the whole town.(And we usually have to go out of town to dine as well.)
But when "Norton Brothers Fruit Farm" open soon.....awesome produce and pies! And it's been there since the 1700s. New England is a nice place to live.
Yep, you do live in the boonies..lol. Farmers markets are a seasonal activity, though the season is longer than one would think. TJs just opened in town in the old Borders, before that we had to go all the way to Darien (life is so tough sometimes..)

Whole Foods is usually a ripoff as well, but they have some good stuff if you shop carefully. Would never shop there routinely.

Fairway, new to town, is amazing too, but again, you have to watch your purchases carefully. Produce is usually poor but if you want a selection of 6000 types of honey, or just about any other type of staple, its an experience....

One thing Sford has is no lack of choice for groceries!

JOEL COOL DUDE

Location hidden

#71511 Apr 13, 2014
I am going out to meet friends.
former res

Cheshire, CT

#71512 Apr 13, 2014
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
I still have the holes in my ears from my college days, so much for the argument it grows back.
Circumcision is really not more than a prick, pain wise. Most babies rebound in a matter of seconds.
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
You are confusing the issue of mutilation (which is a subjective. emotively laden word) with the issue of consent - of which I agree is an interesting issue. And to that, when society starts requiring consent for ear piercing then I think it is fair to talk about circumcision.
<quoted text>
I have no qualms if gentiles step back from the health argument, and the herd mentality. Thats a gentile issue, not my issue, of course. Bottom line is that it is central to the Jewish tradition. If gentiles want to adopt the custom, ritual and prayers and all, that are free to do so. Kosher is central to the tradition as well, and there are many gentiles who by kosher food thinking it is healthier (ironically often it is not - depending). Another practice taken out of its context.
Never once have I mourned the loss of my foreskin, nor have I seen any convincing data to support Apu's assertion that sensitive nerve endings are lost. Rubbers are more of a loss to feeling than any foreskin.
I think we're going to let this issue go. Clearly it's a hot button issue with you and as such you are not able to maintain objectivity, perhaps understandably.

Though we've established that 95% of Americans still doing it to their kids are non-Jews so as mentioned, to take the backlash as an affront against your own traditions seems a bit specious and unfounded.

Clearly the backlash is against the procedure, not 5% of the people doing it.

And think about it - if the backlash came out of anti-Semitism, why so recent? Anti-Semitism (like racism) has been with us for a very long time.

Did the gentiles just recently find a new way to attack the Jews?! Get serious my friend..

And BTW, I ONLY buy Hebrew Nat'l Hotdogs/Knockwurst etc - it tastes the best! And I don't mind paying for a little extra.

Location hidden

#71513 Apr 13, 2014
former res wrote:
<quoted text>
And only one real supermarket in town. S & S.
Remember the supermarket in Arizona a few years ago where the nut case shot Gabby Giffords , the congresswoman? I used to shop there in the 90s.

JOEL COOL DUDE

Location hidden

#71514 Apr 13, 2014
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>

When was the last time you had that type of sex? Would you even know how to start?
How's you husband?

Remember that at age 4 I was fully aroused when my maid was massaging me and a few days ago I got a hard-on looking at the Israeli supermodel's Bar Rafaeli's exposed breasts.

So, if I ever decide to shake off my virginal status in future, I'll face no problem with man-woman sex and besides my inexperience won't be a barrier for long since I'm a quick learner.

Bye, have to go.

Take care.

Adam 36

Since: Aug 13

Location hidden

#71515 Apr 13, 2014
JOEL COOL DUDE wrote:
<quoted text>
What?
How can you equate the vile actions of the Japanese Buddhists with the lofty teachings of the Buddha that're based on universal compassion?
The action of the Japanese are not derived from the sublime teachings of the Buddha.
How do you explain it?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gila Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Their view: No clear gain in dispute over Falkl... (Mar '10) Sep 22 Tony 627
News Santa Clara mayor Imelda Lopez resigns (Jul '09) Sep 17 Youwishusetobethere 4
News Reward offered in rash of burglaries (Sep '09) Sep 13 Sick of Stupidity 40
News Southwest Print Fiesta will be held on Labor Da... Aug '16 just asking 1
News Luna County enters Joint Powers Agreement for C... (Jun '15) Aug '16 save the water 5
News DA Walks Away from what should have been a DUI ... Jul '16 Vera lane 1
Silver City, , but choice of NOT accepting ever... Jul '16 mrtnz1955 2

Gila Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Gila Mortgages