Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel

Full story: Newsday 71,544
Safety pins and screws are still lodged in 15-year-old Ami Ortiz's body three months after he opened a booby-trapped gift basket sent to his family. Full Story
former res

Cheshire, CT

#71456 Apr 12, 2014
JOEL COOL DUDE wrote:
<quoted text>
What would be the deeper psychological implications for a child who's reared in a lesbian household?
I think I've addressed all this for you. Perfectly happy and well adjusted daughter is the answer.

What would be the deeper psychological implications for a child who's reared in a heterosexual household?

I think a supportive, loving household - that's the key, don't you think?

Is that what you are lacking? Something is clearly missing and/or askew.

You seem like a fellow who would enjoy being reared.
former res

Cheshire, CT

#71457 Apr 12, 2014
JOEL COOL DUDE wrote:
<quoted text>
....My point is that homosexuality is ABNORMAL since it goes against the laws of nature....
How can it "go against nature" when it IS natural for a certain segment of the population to be gay?

This is like saying people with red hair are "not natural."

Poor Joel, saying in 150 words what he can have said just as stupidly and more concisely with 12 or 15 words.

Run along now and get laid.

You won't find any good puxxy clicking away on your keyboard. Not real or available that is.
former res

Cheshire, CT

#71458 Apr 12, 2014
JOEL COOL DUDE wrote:
<quoted text>
Neither being atheist nor being a believer is a sign of superiority since each stand comes with its innate baggage of nonsense and plus points.
The reality is quite different and beyond both these diametrical views.
You clearly don't know what the word atheist means.

The atheist does not necessarily take the position that there is no god.

Atheism is simply the absence of belief.

Since: Aug 13

Location hidden

#71459 Apr 12, 2014
JOEL COOL DUDE wrote:
With the exception of Vedanta and Buddhism, the other religions like Judaism, Christianity, Islam, Zoroastrianism and the mystery cults of Babylon represent the uncivilized faces of a savage humanity.
We see just how civilized the Japanese Buddhists were in WW2

Since: Nov 13

Denver, CO

#71460 Apr 12, 2014
former res wrote:
<quoted text>
How can it "go against nature" when it IS natural for a certain segment of the population to be gay?
This is like saying people with red hair are "not natural."
Poor Joel, saying in 150 words what he can have said just as stupidly and more concisely with 12 or 15 words.
Run along now and get laid.
You won't find any good puxxy clicking away on your keyboard. Not real or available that is.
rabbee: we are commanded to not be, as the animals. so it is unnatural according to G-D, no matter how natural it is claimed to be by the subtle talking critters. and if you choose what G-D said, is a no! no! then you are not considered as mankind. so you have a choice, to either believe G-D, or the subtle taking inhuman critters of the fields. mankind is not to be compared, to the non-talking animals. if your reasoning is not with G-D, then it must be from the subtle talking devils.

Since: Jan 14

Location hidden

#71461 Apr 12, 2014
Adam 36 wrote:
<quoted text>

We see just how civilized the Japanese Buddhists were in WW2
What?

How can you equate the vile actions of the Japanese Buddhists with the lofty teachings of the Buddha that're based on universal compassion?

The action of the Japanese are not derived from the sublime teachings of the Buddha.

On the other hand, the patriarchs of the Tanach were mass murderers, perverts and barbarians as seen in their foul teachings and evil actions.

Location hidden

#71462 Apr 12, 2014
justin wrote:
Are they the ones that eat babies?
Do lesbians eat babies? LOL.

No, no, nothing like that.

Lesbians are abnormal females who wish to have sex with other females.

Location hidden

#71463 Apr 12, 2014
CIRCUMCISION is damaging since it destroys thousands of sensitive nerve endings which as a result jolts the nervous system and rattles the brain centers. I wonder what effect does this act of deliberately destroying thousands of sensitive nerve endings has on the nervous system/brain functioning. Glad to know that some sensible people in Israel have commenced a movement to prevent this abnormal mutilatory act.

Location hidden

#71464 Apr 12, 2014
I'll willingly reverse my own circumcision, if possible.
former res

Cheshire, CT

#71465 Apr 12, 2014
yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: we are commanded to not be, as the animals. so it is unnatural according to G-D, no matter how natural it is claimed to be by the subtle talking critters. and if you choose what G-D said, is a no! no! then you are not considered as mankind. so you have a choice, to either believe G-D, or the subtle taking inhuman critters of the fields. mankind is not to be compared, to the non-talking animals. if your reasoning is not with G-D, then it must be from the subtle talking devils.
But didn't god make gay people?

Why would he create them and then expect them to not behave according to their nature?

Location hidden

#71466 Apr 12, 2014
FEMININITY VERSUS FEMINISM

1) A huge chunk of Asian women have retained their femininity and chastity and are a big hit with many Western males who're getting increasingly disgusted with the White sluts who parade their wares before one and all and who've largely become alienated from feminine nature by the toxin of feminism.

2) I get turned on thinking of a feminine female offering her chastity to her husband on her wedding night as her most precious bodily possession.

3) Males inevitably develop strong chivalry when they encounter such traditional females.

4) Not many White women classify as feminine and chaste.

5) Men and women are wired differently and are not equals but they can be compatible complements if each understands his/her natural role in life.

Location hidden

#71467 Apr 12, 2014
OM-SHALOM

In India, we have a great Shalom-OM culture with the Jews, over the centuries, adapting so well to traditional Indic values and those who've emigrated to Israel fondly remember their place of birth (India) and many turn nostalgic when mention of India is made.

In my frequent talks to such emigre Jews, mostly Baghdadi, Bene Israeli and Bnei Menashe, most are satisfied with the material aspect of life in Israel but they're quite horrified by the sexual permissiveness, naked racism, explicit aggression and constant fear of war which is like living under the proverbial sword of Damocles. The highly westernized Jews, like most of my relatives who've emigrated to Israel, are more comfortable in the Israeli milieu with its European aura but at times when they open up they say that in certain critical aspects such as tradition, climate, food, spirituality, lifestyle (in the swank localities of Mumbai), business potential and education, life in India is better.

I find such talks interesting.

Location hidden

#71468 Apr 12, 2014
E = MC^2 & AUM

At a recent TED talk on Mind-Matter, I saw a bold theme which read:

AUM = mc^2.

The E (for energy) was replaced by AUM, the primal energetic-sound referred to in the Vedas that supposedly covers the entire gamut of energy frequencies related to the corresponding states of cosmic consciousness.

Interesting co-relation.

Location hidden

#71469 Apr 12, 2014
Note:

AUM = OM

Location hidden

#71470 Apr 12, 2014
It's 1:40 am here. I'm driving down to the Shamiana, the 24/7 coffee shop, in the Taj to chill.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#71471 Apr 12, 2014
yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: actually i was not sure i was as they said adam, until G-D actually proved this to me exactly as they said. it is not exactly like when G-D came to tell me, as their alleged son adam about the woman. i jumped up and said, oh! yeah i believe that totally insane sounding stuff. though i wished, i had of now.
so yes i am certain that G-D is right, and that i am THEIR His Son adam here in TheTorah now. not the His/Her, tryouts Son Adam. so actually you would need to test, the two of us for combinational dna. since i seem to be missing, my girly aside a rib again.
so yes i already know the same again, ending to this story. which makes no sense, why G-D would have me doing this. since it appears to be too late, for all of you and your grandchildren here in TheTorah again from G-D. so this time in TheTorah again, is just as screwed up, as all the other Torot times. because of all you nobodies, here in TheTorah Again from G-D. since G-D is giving The Whole Torah again, with there being nobody here in it again but TheHisSon adam all alone here in TheTorah.
No, there is no need to test you and your missing woman. Just you.

If you don't want to prove to the world you have not an earthly father then don't pretend the world has to listen you.
former res

Cheshire, CT

#71472 Apr 12, 2014
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
Personally, I think an ear pierce is an abomination.
Language right out of Leviticus!

Over 80% or women have pierced ears (more so younger than older). My wife doesn't happen to be one of them.

Not that it would have been a deal breaker.

(plus there's no evidence that the same folks who are anti-circ are piercing their kids, in fact would doubt they're the same people in most cases - not that I would compare the two procedures anyway; tiny pinprick vs body part removal)
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
Which is why the argument of mutilation is so hollow, IMO.
Why would you say that?

I think it's legitimate. A piece of you that served a purpose is gone for no good reason (in my case - not being Jewish). As is the case with 95% of circ victims, and I only use that word because we had no say in it!

Almost 60% of the US population is still doing it. And Jews account for somewhere around 2.5% of population in the US so I would stop taking it the backlash so personally.

Obviously we gentiles (or our parents) bought the whole health argument and the "everyone else is doing it argument." We also used to bleed folks when they had a fever. But then we learned.

It's not recommended by the AAP and I wouldn't do it to my kid (if I had one). But I also don't mourn the loss of my foreskin (as perhaps Joel does).

Note the above relates to the US - I have no knowledge of the situation overseas other than what you've told me.

Location hidden

#71473 Apr 12, 2014
JOEL COOL DUDE wrote:
While homosexuals are impaired in their capacity to procreate through sexual intercourse because of their complete lack of sexual attraction to the female anatomy, male virgins, of straight or of bisexual tendencies, are not impaired by lack of sexual attraction to females and so if they ever decide to shake off their virginal status there's nothing to prevent a male virgin from having a healthy sexual relationship with a female with procreation following.
First, homosexuals can have sons through artificial ways.

Second, you said " if they ever decide to shake off their virginal status" but if they don't, then you can put gays and virgins in the same category you called abnormal.

Third, according to you if virgins decide to shake off their virginal status, then there is nothing that prevent them to procreate. Have you ever heard if impotence, sterility, contraceptives etc?

Whether one is gay or virgin is not abnormal, even your stupidity is not abnormal, even though you can be called the most stupid poster in this thread.

Location hidden

#71474 Apr 12, 2014
JOEL COOL DUDE wrote:
<quoted text>
Do lesbians eat babies? LOL.
No, no, nothing like that.
Lesbians are abnormal females who wish to have sex with other females.
Do you find more abnormal the fact that lesbians want to have sex with each other or a supposed straight who makes ambiguous affermations, has on his mind honosexuals and gets horny speaking about homosexuality?

Accept your nature.

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#71475 Apr 12, 2014
former res wrote:
<quoted text>
You must be rich!
At our Stop and Shop the organic produce is pricey!
Oy!:))
Farmers markets and Trader Joes. Stop and Shop is a rip-off. Shoprite is better. The thing is, we eat very little processed food, and hence dont waste money on that, so the price for produce really does not matter.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gila Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Town council approves restoration of the Silco ... Fri Tony Betterton 2
Carlsbad air service provider will not renew co... Fri Maybe 2
Silver City police search landfill for missing ... (Jun '11) Fri citizencares 22
Your View: Letters to the editor (April 5) (Apr '11) Jan 13 Adl 5
Silver City-Grant County TEA Party Patriots hos... (Apr '14) Jan 7 WherdaPhuckawee 2
Grant County Corruption (Apr '10) Jan 5 curli 7
Their view: No clear gain in dispute over Falkl... (Mar '10) Dec 28 Simo2504 616
Gila Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Gila People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 12:13 pm PST

NBC Sports12:13PM
Miami gets record donation from former 'Cane Calais Campbell
NFL 5:29 AM