Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel

Full story: Newsday 69,541
Safety pins and screws are still lodged in 15-year-old Ami Ortiz's body three months after he opened a booby-trapped gift basket sent to his family. Full Story

Since: Jan 14

Location hidden

#71444 Apr 11, 2014
While MATH can only take me in an intellectual manner into the labyrinths of numerical gymnastics that describe the repetitive behavior of surface material phenomena that we call the laws of nature, YOGA can take me via the medium of the activated consciousness in and through the natural laws far beyond matter into those realms of being where matter and its mathematical laws appear a faint shadow of the absolute self in objectivization.

Location hidden

#71445 Apr 11, 2014
Where's the poorly educated, childless fa-ggot who works in menial jobs?

LOL.

Location hidden

#71447 Apr 11, 2014
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>

he does reply - by posting a third person monologue on a subject.

Thats why I just threw him a bone (pun intended)

At least he keeps coming back for more. Krishnas bless him. MUQ, OTOH, who posts equally silly stuff, limits his reply to a single reply per day, as if that somehow makes things less abstruse.
Hello BRAINLESS PhD in SCIENCE (of all subjects for an ass to undertake a PhD in !),

1 - 1 =?

You should be capable of getting this equation correct, right?

LOL

Location hidden

#71448 Apr 11, 2014
former res wrote:
<quoted text>

I know a lesbian couple together over 25 years with a really cool daughter who's finishing grad school.(I believe they had an anonymous sperm donor and the one with them with better child bearing hips bore the child.) Lovely family!
What would be the deeper psychological implications for a child who's reared in a lesbian household?
justin

United States

#71449 Apr 11, 2014
Are they the ones that eat babies?
KyleR

San Jose, CA

#71450 Apr 11, 2014
Yes

Location hidden

#71451 Apr 11, 2014
former res wrote:
<quoted text>

If the 3-4% of the population is gay, how does this threaten the species.
What if 90 % of the male population is gay?

Would it threaten the survival of the species or bode well for genetic diversity within a species?

My point is that homosexuality is ABNORMAL since it goes against the laws of nature which is based on attraction of unlikes which is visible even at the atomic level - unlike electric charges attract and unlike magnetic poles attract.

So, similarly, in keeping with the natural law of unlikes attracting, shouldn't man should be sexually attracted to woman?

Homosexuality is also abnormal since it has zero procreative potential because male gays cannot indulge in sexual intercourse with women to produce offspring.

I understand your extra-strong defense of homosexuality since you too are gay - yes, you're evidently very gay in an effeminate sort of way, the passive gay, if you please.

I consider you abnormal in your sexual instincts but I don't condemn and wish you the best.

Location hidden

#71452 Apr 11, 2014
former res wrote:
<quoted text>

Show me someone who sees things in black and white and I'll show you an idiot.
You're a bigger idiot to make such a sweeping generalization but then considering your poor educational qualifications and in view of the menial jobs that you have worked at and are working, it comes as no surprise.

In life, there are certain facts that're of a black and white nature.

Location hidden

#71453 Apr 11, 2014
former res wrote:
<quoted text>

BTW, I think many Christians (and others) are closet atheists. Some folks just don't want to upset their families, rock the boat.

Neither being atheist nor being a believer is a sign of superiority since each stand comes with its innate baggage of nonsense and plus points.

The reality is quite different and beyond both these diametrical views.
former res

Cheshire, CT

#71454 Apr 12, 2014
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
In the US, there are well intentioned people who advocate against circumcision. In Europe the intent isnt that pure.
Anti-kosher slaughter: You have heard the blather from Apu about how kosher slaughter supposedly isnt humane. Jews sincerely believe it is humane, or course, since we also have prohibitions against cruelty against animals. In Europe there is a large movement against Kosher type slaughtering,(they favor stunning rather than slicing the jugular) but really it is a movement against Muslims, who do a similar type of slaughter, and Jews are caught, perhaps inadvertently, in the same net.
Personally, I think an ear pierce is an abomination. Its all a matter of perspective. Which is why the argument of mutilation is so hollow, IMO. If there was a medical reason against, then that would be a different story. But there is not, apparently.
The whole anti kosher slaughter thing is news to me. Guess that was in a few of Joel's posts that I skipped - there are SO many! Interesting though.

From what I hear when one stops wearing a "stud" the ear hole closes up again. Faster I think when one is younger.

I've never heard a medical reason against circ - just the sensitivity factor. Like removing the protective hood over the sensitive lady part.(The one Joel has never and probably will never get to meet.)

Good Morning!
former res

Cheshire, CT

#71455 Apr 12, 2014
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
I have no idea why non-Jews bother to circumcise. We do it for religious reasons, of course, not for the alleged health benefits.
Reminds me of the people who advocate eating organic fruit because it is more nutritious (sometimes it is, sometimes it isnt). I eat organic (when I can) because I know the production is more earth friendly, and the nutritional benefit is a side effect. But people get hung up on the unintended parameters.
You must be rich!

At our Stop and Shop the organic produce is pricey!

Oy!:))
former res

Cheshire, CT

#71456 Apr 12, 2014
JOEL COOL DUDE wrote:
<quoted text>
What would be the deeper psychological implications for a child who's reared in a lesbian household?
I think I've addressed all this for you. Perfectly happy and well adjusted daughter is the answer.

What would be the deeper psychological implications for a child who's reared in a heterosexual household?

I think a supportive, loving household - that's the key, don't you think?

Is that what you are lacking? Something is clearly missing and/or askew.

You seem like a fellow who would enjoy being reared.
former res

Cheshire, CT

#71457 Apr 12, 2014
JOEL COOL DUDE wrote:
<quoted text>
....My point is that homosexuality is ABNORMAL since it goes against the laws of nature....
How can it "go against nature" when it IS natural for a certain segment of the population to be gay?

This is like saying people with red hair are "not natural."

Poor Joel, saying in 150 words what he can have said just as stupidly and more concisely with 12 or 15 words.

Run along now and get laid.

You won't find any good puxxy clicking away on your keyboard. Not real or available that is.
former res

Cheshire, CT

#71458 Apr 12, 2014
JOEL COOL DUDE wrote:
<quoted text>
Neither being atheist nor being a believer is a sign of superiority since each stand comes with its innate baggage of nonsense and plus points.
The reality is quite different and beyond both these diametrical views.
You clearly don't know what the word atheist means.

The atheist does not necessarily take the position that there is no god.

Atheism is simply the absence of belief.

Since: Aug 13

Location hidden

#71459 Apr 12, 2014
JOEL COOL DUDE wrote:
With the exception of Vedanta and Buddhism, the other religions like Judaism, Christianity, Islam, Zoroastrianism and the mystery cults of Babylon represent the uncivilized faces of a savage humanity.
We see just how civilized the Japanese Buddhists were in WW2

Since: Nov 13

Denver, CO

#71460 Apr 12, 2014
former res wrote:
<quoted text>
How can it "go against nature" when it IS natural for a certain segment of the population to be gay?
This is like saying people with red hair are "not natural."
Poor Joel, saying in 150 words what he can have said just as stupidly and more concisely with 12 or 15 words.
Run along now and get laid.
You won't find any good puxxy clicking away on your keyboard. Not real or available that is.
rabbee: we are commanded to not be, as the animals. so it is unnatural according to G-D, no matter how natural it is claimed to be by the subtle talking critters. and if you choose what G-D said, is a no! no! then you are not considered as mankind. so you have a choice, to either believe G-D, or the subtle taking inhuman critters of the fields. mankind is not to be compared, to the non-talking animals. if your reasoning is not with G-D, then it must be from the subtle talking devils.

Location hidden

#71461 Apr 12, 2014
Adam 36 wrote:
<quoted text>

We see just how civilized the Japanese Buddhists were in WW2
What?

How can you equate the vile actions of the Japanese Buddhists with the lofty teachings of the Buddha that're based on universal compassion?

The action of the Japanese are not derived from the sublime teachings of the Buddha.

On the other hand, the patriarchs of the Tanach were mass murderers, perverts and barbarians as seen in their foul teachings and evil actions.

Location hidden

#71462 Apr 12, 2014
justin wrote:
Are they the ones that eat babies?
Do lesbians eat babies? LOL.

No, no, nothing like that.

Lesbians are abnormal females who wish to have sex with other females.

Location hidden

#71463 Apr 12, 2014
CIRCUMCISION is damaging since it destroys thousands of sensitive nerve endings which as a result jolts the nervous system and rattles the brain centers. I wonder what effect does this act of deliberately destroying thousands of sensitive nerve endings has on the nervous system/brain functioning. Glad to know that some sensible people in Israel have commenced a movement to prevent this abnormal mutilatory act.

Location hidden

#71464 Apr 12, 2014
I'll willingly reverse my own circumcision, if possible.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gila Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
A Possible Situation? 2 hr yankeedudell 1
Grant Co.---rotten corner of NM (Sep '11) Sep 29 Insect Trust 32
Dr. Twana Sparks (Dec '09) Sep 22 SALLY 44 46
WNMU students graduate from Police Academy (Jun '10) Sep 20 Really 8
To ban or not to ban - the future of plastic ba... Sep 20 Really 12
Black Range Artist plan plein air show Sep 18 I love the southwest 1
Their view: No clear gain in dispute over Falkl... (Mar '10) Sep 7 Tony 608
Gila Dating
Find my Match

Gila Jobs