Messianic Jews say they are persecute...

Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel

There are 71939 comments on the Newsday story from Jun 21, 2008, titled Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel. In it, Newsday reports that:

Safety pins and screws are still lodged in 15-year-old Ami Ortiz's body three months after he opened a booby-trapped gift basket sent to his family.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#68376 Feb 26, 2014
The US prison population has increased by over 800% since 1971. Questions: how many are like these men? What do they have in common? See links below.

1.http://politix.topix.com/sto ry/10588-police-arrested-a-man -to-cover-up-their-own-crime-t hey-made-just-one-gargantuan-m istake

2.http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/ oddnews/man-blows-0-00-on-brea thalyzer--gets-arrested-for-dw i-003450614.html

Since: Jan 14

Location hidden

#68377 Feb 26, 2014
Prayer has no value either for oneself or when one prayers for others. It's another religious mumbo jumbo.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#68378 Feb 26, 2014
1. http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/oddnews/man-blows...

3.http://politix.topix.com/sto ry/10588-police-arrested-a-man -to-cover-up-their-own-crime-t hey-made-just-one-gargantuan-m istake
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#68379 Feb 26, 2014
2.http://politix.topix.com/sto ry/10588-police-arrested-a-man -to-cover-up-their-own-crime-t hey-made-just-one-gargantuan-m istake
former res

Cheshire, CT

#68380 Feb 26, 2014
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
I cut out all fast foods 20 plus years ago. It wasnt a conscious decision and as such there was no ideology behind my change of behavior. It just happened as a consequence of lifestyle.(The same for drinking coffee).
HOWEVER, what I discovered afterwords was that I could not go back. Apparently I lost my taste for the sugar, salt, and fat. The few times over the last few years I have tried to eat it, the food tastes repulsive to me. Again, not out ideology, but out of taste.(OTOH I still enjoy pizza, and on occasion the more artfully prepared burger - maybe its the sugar more than the salt and fat that I dont like?).
Pizza and burgers when done right are great!

After hearing/reading so much about Colony Grill, can't say I loved it. I thought Remo's was better.

Location hidden

#68381 Feb 26, 2014
SHUN EVIL SCRIPTURES

It's dangerous to read evil teachings based on bigotry, genocide, slavery, rape, human sacrifice, inhuman punishments like stoning to death or burying alive a person, baby bashing, cannibalism, incest and other dangerous "revelations" attributed to murderous madmen called patriarchs or prophets that're found in religious scriptures.

Historical research suggests that most of these religious characters are mere figments of imagination but one should still not read religious books teaching evil despite the non-historicity of these religious personalities since such barbaric teachings make a deep impression on the brain and muck up one's force fields that have a deleterious effect on the synaptic patterns which consequently affects one's worldview.

Throw away Torah, NT, Gita and other evil religious scriptures.

Location hidden

#68382 Feb 26, 2014
Hugh doesn't know how to post a link. LOL.

Since: Nov 13

Denver, CO

#68383 Feb 26, 2014
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
Son, it has to do with PERSECUTION of the innocent. ALL good people with SENSE should FIGHT against INJUSTICE.
Your day is coming.
rabbee: innocent, according to whom? when i fear you like everyone else on this planet, are all suffering from some kind of evil normalcy bias. when atheists, agnostics, muslims, christians, jews, and other criminals all claim to be innocent. you all self claim to be innocent, in the same manner hitler and stalin claimed to be innocent. as i fear this worlds claims of innocent, are greatly, greatly over exaggerated. when the most innocent you were, was at birth. and was taught some form of normalcy organize corruption, according to the colloquial corruption of your environment. people are taught how to become corrupt, according to the standards of where you live. alleged innocent people, do not kill people they consider innocent. guilty people judge guilty people, as they are judged by the guilty claiming to be innocent.

Location hidden

#68384 Feb 26, 2014
UPCOMING PROJECT WORK

Over the next few days, I will undertake an exegesis of select verses from Tanach, NT, Quran and Gita and prove them wrong or fictional or barbaric.

I will begin the analyses with two of the most evil scriptures which are the Hebrew Bible and the Quran and then move on to the others.

Location hidden

#68385 Feb 26, 2014
I will begin commenting on the Hebrew Bible beginning with Chumash, then move to key verses from Neviim and end with select teachings from Kesuvim.

Location hidden

#68386 Feb 26, 2014
When it comes to Islam, I shall first begin with Surah Al Baqarah.

Location hidden

#68387 Feb 26, 2014
The debunking of the Hebrew Bible will begin in a few days.

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#68388 Feb 26, 2014
Cult of Reason wrote:
<quoted text>
If you're into burgers, you should try the mushroom burger at Plan B. One of the best burgers I ever had.
Havent been there. Been to the place (forget its name) on top of High Ridge though - good!

I dont do mushrooms though. Ever since college. Post trauma due to the taste of "shroom" tea.(but great memories!)

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#68389 Feb 26, 2014
former res wrote:
<quoted text>
Pizza and burgers when done right are great!
After hearing/reading so much about Colony Grill, can't say I loved it. I thought Remo's was better.
Remos, Athens (on Route 1 near Gwich), and the place on Bulls Head.

Location hidden

#68390 Feb 26, 2014
CHARACTER ANALYSIS

After debunking the scriptures, I will undertake a personality evaluation exercise of the vilest scriptural personalities - Moses, David, Muhammad, Jesus and Krishna.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#68391 Feb 26, 2014
JOEL COOL DUDE wrote:
SHUN EVIL SCRIPTURES

Historical research suggests that most of these religious characters are mere figments of imagination.
What historical research suggested that?
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#68392 Feb 26, 2014
JOEL COOL DUDE wrote:
Hugh doesn't know how to post a link. LOL.
That is certainly one interpretation. However, I have successfully posted TWO of them before today i.e. yesterday on the Allah Thread and the third one was also done successfully TODAY.

Why I had difficulties posting ALL 3 is a puzzle. That aside, think whatever makes you happier.

Love, Hugh.

Location hidden

#68393 Feb 26, 2014
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>

That is certainly one interpretation. However, I have successfully posted TWO of them before today i.e. yesterday on the Allah Thread and the third one was also done successfully TODAY.

Why I had difficulties posting ALL 3 is a puzzle. That aside, think whatever makes you happier.

Love, Hugh.
Just jokin'.

Chill.

BTW, you once mentioned that a cousin of yours made it to MIT - which course did he study?
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#68394 Feb 26, 2014
yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: innocent, according to whom? when i fear you like everyone else on this planet, are all suffering from some kind of evil normalcy bias. when atheists, agnostics, muslims, christians, jews, and other criminals all claim to be innocent. you all self claim to be innocent, in the same manner hitler and stalin claimed to be innocent. as i fear this worlds claims of innocent, are greatly, greatly over exaggerated. when the most innocent you were, was at birth. and was taught some form of normalcy organize corruption, according to the colloquial corruption of your environment. people are taught how to become corrupt, according to the standards of where you live. alleged innocent people, do not kill people they consider innocent. guilty people judge guilty people, as they are judged by the guilty claiming to be innocent.
HughBe---Son, it has to do with PERSECUTION of the innocent. ALL good people with SENSE should FIGHT against INJUSTICE.

rabbee: innocent, according to whom?

HughBe--- Based on the article below, innocent according to TRUTH and REALITY. The "security camera" corroborated his story. His STATIONARY or PARKED vehicle did NOT and could NOT have struck the police car as they FALSELY claimed. It was evil to have imprisoned an innocent man.

Read it again.
Here is a part of it, "A video camera mounted on a home across the street captured the whole incident, corroborating Jackson's story."

http://politix.topix.com/story/10588-police-a...

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#68395 Feb 26, 2014
HughBe wrote:
The US prison population has increased by over 800% since 1971. Questions: how many are like these men? What do they have in common? See links below.
1.http://politix.topix.com/sto ry/10588-police-arrested-a-man -to-cover-up-their-own-crime-t hey-made-just-one-gargantuan-m istake
2.http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/ oddnews/man-blows-0-00-on-brea thalyzer--gets-arrested-for-dw i-003450614.html
3.http://www.youtube.com/watch ?v=cZdDWTjvJyMXX
No doubt the biggest victims of the ill-fated war on drugs are minorities, specifically blacks. Tell us something we don't already know.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gila Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Federal law enforcement agencies conduct meth s... Jun 28 A view from me 3
News Luna County enters Joint Powers Agreement for C... Jun 26 Wizard_Not 1
News Luna County Commissioners plan to vote today on... Jun 24 Wizard_Not 1
News Their view: No clear gain in dispute over Falkl... (Mar '10) Jun 23 Tony 619
News Silver City-Grant County TEA Party Patriots hos... (Apr '14) Jan '15 WherdaPhuckawee 2
News Experience Victorian Christmas tonight at Silve... (Dec '09) Dec '14 billie 4
News Hearing set for teen who allegedly shot father ... (Jan '11) Oct '14 Circe 6
More from around the web

Gila People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Gila Mortgages