Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel

Full story: Newsday 71,553
Safety pins and screws are still lodged in 15-year-old Ami Ortiz's body three months after he opened a booby-trapped gift basket sent to his family. Full Story

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#64052 Dec 11, 2013
Good morning. LOL.

Location hidden

#64053 Dec 11, 2013
ha ha ha

Location hidden

#64054 Dec 11, 2013
Oh my gosh!

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#64055 Dec 11, 2013
JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
Oh my gosh!
Joel, meet Ratloder. With a little luck he might be your next bff.

Since: Nov 13

Denver, CO

#64056 Dec 11, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
He is heavy on the jargon, but some of the ideas he has can also be accessed thru amazon.com 's Dummys Guide to Spirituality.
rabbee: oh my mistake - i thought he got it, from the national enquirer. is this a birther issues, as to what planet he is from?

Denver, CO

#64057 Dec 11, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>Not everyone here are monotheists
rabbee: but what if there a other g-ds here, who only believe in one g-d? that is monotheism too, ain't it?

Denver, CO

#64058 Dec 11, 2013
JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
<quoted text>
There's nothing like monotheism.
So, no one can be a monotheist in reality.
The idea that one and only god exists who is the almighty and creator of the universe is a falsehood.
So, monotheism is a falsehood.
Monolatry ((monolatry - the worship of only one god although other gods are recognized as existing) is the religion followed by most people.
rabbee: no joel - you are not the only, monotheistic g-d here. no matter how much you denounce, all the other g-ds here.

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#64059 Dec 11, 2013
yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: but what if there a other g-ds here, who only believe in one g-d? that is monotheism too, ain't it?
If you read Jeremiah, there is support for that idea

Denver, CO

#64060 Dec 11, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
Unacceptable evidence. As I suggested initially when I laid out my criticism of your view.
rabbee: do you really want to airgue, with muhammed joel hussinsane? making up his own scripture, ad lib.

Denver, CO

#64061 Dec 11, 2013
JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
Where's MUQ, the Subcon? LOL.
rabbee: well who gives, a shiite?

Denver, CO

#64062 Dec 11, 2013
JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
I've heard that China has built its first maglev train....if true, all I can say is: "good for them".
rabbee: and no more than a thousand, chinamen to push it. it's might be called, the maglev rickshaw express.

“No Allah: know peace”

Since: Jun 07

A sacred grove in Tujunga, CA

#64063 Dec 11, 2013
Cult of Reason wrote:
<quoted text>
Great. Now you just triggered human intervention by listing out the key terms ;-)
I forgot to add anthrax to that list.

I have been doing this to the NSA for years, now. A friend of mine used to have top secret clearance due to work for Lockheed's Skunk-works. He knew that his phone was tapped all the time. On a regular basis while talking to him, I would toss out a string of those buzz words, and others that were specifically linked to his job. And then spend the rest of the conversation discussing the typically boring matters that most people talk about: "Hey, let's do dinner Thursday. Can MaryAnn make it?" "Do you want to go for Mongolian barbecue, Chinese, or just fast food?" etc, etc, etc.

On occasion, I would even toss out the words, and then comment about doing this to the NSA...
:P

#64064 Dec 11, 2013
JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
<quoted text>
So, who is the true God since Jesus is the false God?
What makes you think it is singular? And Jesus is "A" false god. Not like he is the only one.

#64065 Dec 11, 2013
Wow. Wrong in so many ways...
JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
<quoted text>
I am using scripture to support monolatry and not yogic evidence which corroborates the scriptural exposition of there being several Gods out of which only a particular god is considered by a set of people as the true god with the rest being labelled unworthy of worship.
Partially correct, but the practice is called "henotheism".
JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
Babylonian cults, Judaism, Islam, Zoroastrianism, Greek mythology and Christianity are based on monolatry - the worship of one God chosen from a gang of many competing Gods.
Judaism, xianity and islame all claim to be monotheism, and do not accept the existence of other Gods.
JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
Thus, the idea of there being one and only one being called God who is the almighty and the creator is falsehood.
Monotheism is a falsehood since there exist numerous beings called Gods with each being arrogating to itself the grand title of God Almighty and Creator of the universe.
No, there are many Gods that do not claim to be the #1 God. Thor, Poseidon and Anubis, to give examples from just three religions.
JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
Yogic experience confirms the scriptural revelations of there existing many Gods (beings).
The absolute is way beyond the inferior Gods of the various cults and religions..
Well, that is your opinion, anyway...

#64066 Dec 11, 2013
yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
No, even if the other Gods were to worship one particular God as supreme, that would still not be a monotheism, for the simple reason that it recognizes the existence of many Gods.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#64067 Dec 11, 2013
Hugh---I cannot speak for G-d as I know him not. However, God is not a field of conscious or unconscious energy.

Liam R--Well, of course you do not know any of the Gods, you waste your time worshiping the false god Jesus.

HughBe---

1. Let us leave MY Jesus out of the picture.

2.I challenge ALL of your gods to prove that they are as mighty as I am.

3. I challenge your impotent gods to demonstrate their powers.

4.Go quickly and tell them of the challenges.

5. Finally, I say piss be upon your gods for I know them not and I do not regard them.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#64068 Dec 11, 2013
JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
Hugh,
By any chance, is your son named Poncy and is one of your daughters named Joncy?
(smiles)
The names were intentionally given and so chance was not involved. Now, whatever the names mean they capture the true essence of my hermaphrodite child called Joel and that child is YOU.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#64069 Dec 11, 2013
JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
HUGH,
I guess you must be delighted with the Indian SC's decision to continue treating gay sex between consenting adults a criminal offense against the natural order.
My dear Joel, two or more persons consenting to break the law is and will always be a criminal offence.

Homosexuals are not an exception to this self-evident truth.

These fellows speak of GAY RIGHTS and in essence it is the RIGHT to break the law or to engage in criminal activities.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#64070 Dec 11, 2013
JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
The most effeminate man in the world - Hugh.
(smiles)
My understanding is that the word effeminate= eF--- Feminine or to put it another way it means F--- Females.

Now while I would love to accept your praise I cannot do so as I am not deserving of it.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#64071 Dec 11, 2013
My boy, I have not forgotten you. I had a hard day as expected and I am now weary. I do not feel moved to commence your lessons today but tomorrow I shall have more control over my time. So if live is spared we shall start tomorrow.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gila Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Arts Scene Feb 25 Judith Meyer 1
Grant Co.---rotten corner of NM (Sep '11) Feb 24 guest 46
Former Santa Clara clerk accused of stealing ut... (Apr '10) Feb 16 his ex married lover 93
Dr. Twana Sparks (Dec '09) Feb 15 Steve 52
Do you know how safe your kids are around trust... Feb 9 asdf 2
Former Lt. Gov. Mike Runnels dies in Ruidoso Feb 7 Michele Rebstock 1
Silver City-Grant County TEA Party Patriots hos... (Apr '14) Jan '15 WherdaPhuckawee 2
Gila Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Gila People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 1:25 pm PST

Yahoo! Sports 1:25PM
Darnell Dockett leads long list of NFL veterans cut
Bleacher Report 1:31 PM