Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel

Full story: Newsday

Safety pins and screws are still lodged in 15-year-old Ami Ortiz's body three months after he opened a booby-trapped gift basket sent to his family.
Comments
55,281 - 55,300 of 68,368 Comments Last updated 12 hrs ago

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2013

JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
<quoted text>
Hot Stuff is good.
But Donna Summer's song "works hard for the money" is catchier and has better beats.
I find my self swinging more naturally and with greater energy to "works hard for the money" - I mean my body moves in better and quicker rhythm to "works hard for the money.." than to the beats of the song Hot Stuff that you posted.
Anyway, thank you.
Thats because one song is more discoey and the other has its roots in blues

You are born to disco

May I recommend a leisure suit?
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2013

JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
<quoted text>
Infinite regress...
Who were the progenitors of my late late late grandparents who lived in the ME in those days? Who in turn were their progenitors and so on ad infinitum until we go all the way back possibly 100,000 years or more to the proto-human types that appeared on earth?
Those ME people who some mere 3000 to 4000 years ago rejected say God X of their ancestors and who later began worshipping another deity called El who they borrowed from other cultures of the ME are the Hebrews.
Did Abraham (whose ancestors, and he himself, worshipped a God other than El) lose his Kashmiri, Afghani or Iraqi gene pool simply by switching devotion from his ancestral God X to the new chosen God, El? No. The ancestral gene pool of Abraham remained intact even after he rejected the God of his ancestors and began worshipping another God by name El. The ancestral genotypes of the new converts to El worship remained intact for long until the new beliefs and inter-racial marriages (including mass marriages with European converts) among the exclusive group of El worshippers altered them or overlaid the old gene patterns or produced new gene expressions.
1. Joel dear my questions are not trick question so please make another attempt at answering them. see below.

When will YOU stop being the son of your parents?

Are you still the great-grandson etc. of your progenitors?

2. You speak of rejecting God X etc and I am trying to determine the relationship between BIOLOGY, DNA and beliefs.

Learn this, YOU can change your beliefs from say yoga to worshipping a dog but there shall not be any associated change in your BIOLOGY or DNA.

Question, are you saying that those who convert to Judaism will have a change in their BIOLOGY or DNA meaning that their DNA will change from what it was to Jewish DNA because of a change in beliefs?

Explain how this is achieved.

3. Are you telling me that because the man rejected Judaism his BIOLOGY has changed? Recall, you called him an ex-Jew and so in his lifetime he was a Jew.
susanblange

Norfolk, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2013

JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
<quoted text>
Israel has nukes and powerful allies in the West...
Or do you think that Russia and/or China will destroy Israel and hand her over to the invading armies of Egypt and Syria?
The second scenario is possible...
My source for this is the books of the prophets in the OT, mainly Isaiah and Jeremiah. Syria is called the king of the north and Egypt the king of the south. They are also related to Israel. Rebekah, Leah, and Rachel were Syrian and Josephs wife was Egyptian. It will start whenever VWD Day comes, which should be by the end of 2014.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2013

JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
HUGH,
I give you a new code name: 2 log J.
It has a cryptic meaning.
Go, figure, or ask me.
(smiles)
Explain the code.
susanblange

Norfolk, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2013

JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
<quoted text>
What do you mean by idolatry?
Why is it bad?
Is monism also bad when it's patently clear that nondualism is far superior to monolatry, polytheism and paganism since it aims at the complete union of the individualized aspect with the absolute field of conscious-energy - the origin of manifested existence in all its gradations - as a living experience?
Evidently, monism is the logically, experimentally and experientially verifiable truth of existence.
Gods first and most important commandment to Israel was "no other gods". The second was no idols. An idol is the physical representation of a god. The God of Israel says all other gods are idols. Their worship leads to anarchy, Israel also has to be faithful to believe and therefore set up the Messiah as their king.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2013

JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
HUGH,
Are you a pedophile?
Are you attracted to 16 year olds?
Assuming that you're more straight than gay, well, would you choose a sexy 17 year old chick or a sexy 30 year old woman for sex?
Tell me the truth, Mon.
(smiles)
Joel---Are you a pedophile?

HughBe--- I don't think so but who is a paedophile?

My understanding is that many cultures including India see nothing wrong with persons 14 years old having sex and getting married. Are your countrymen paedophiles?

Not so long ago, the age of consent was 14 in Jamaica but it was increased to 16 no doubt because of scientific discoveries and reasons.

It certainly could never have anything to do with reality meaning children are far more exposed to sex than ever before and that collectively when they reach teen years,BIOLOGY, there is a natural curiosity to explore.

My mother was a nurse and as a child she would tell me about 10-14 year old girls visiting the clinic for contraceptives or for prenatal care etc. Intellectually I understood her but it was not until I started having my own children that I fully understood what she was saying.

Joel---Are you attracted to 16 year olds?

HughBe--- It is not impossible, I am attracted to personalities but this does nor mean SEX. So at this point in my life and NOT before I can say that I like boys and men based on my perception of them. This liking is NOT SEXUAL.

Joel---Assuming that you're more straight than gay, well, would you choose a sexy 17 year old chick or a sexy 30 year old woman for sex?

HughBe--- There is no need to assume anything I am straight. To answer your question my choice would be based on the one that attracts me more. Not because both are sexy means that they have equal drawing power.

By the way you could have increased the age to even 65 the principle would be the same.

Joel---Tell me the truth, Mon.

HughBe---I am Hugh and there is no other, what else do you expect? Are you DRUNK?
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2013

Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
Geez, will you listen to yourself? You need to be committed. Or spanked.
Frijoles to Joel---You need to be committed.

HughBe--- Committed to YOU?

Frijoles---Or spanked.

HughBe--- By YOU? Is bondage a part of the spanking?
yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2013

HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
Frijoles---Or spanked.
rabbee: well i don't know about anywhere else, but it is at the castle anthrax. cause monty python, says so.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2013

yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: well i don't know about anywhere else, but it is at the castle anthrax. cause monty python, says so.
I am a believer.

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2013

HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
Frijoles---Or spanked.
Perhaps the only person with more sexual hangups than Joel....
yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2013

HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
I am a believer.
rabbee: well lots of luck finding it, cause i couldn't.
yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2013

Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: well so what? Adam apparently had a sexual hang-up, about two thousand years ago. because there was still nobody, here in TheTorah then either. i am still not sure, this is all worth having somebody to talk to here in TheTorah again.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2013

Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>

Frijoles---Or spanked.

Frijoles---Perhaps the only person with more sexual hangups than Joel....

HughBe--- Perhaps is correct but CERTAINLY you have "more sexual hangups than Joel...."
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2013

yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: well lots of luck finding it, cause i couldn't.
Thanks for your good wishes but I remain a believer because the source is "monty python".
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2013

yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: well so what? Adam apparently had a sexual hang-up, about two thousand years ago. because there was still nobody, here in TheTorah then either. i am still not sure, this is all worth having somebody to talk to here in TheTorah again.
Frijoles --Perhaps the only person with more sexual hangups than Joel....

HughBe- I agree with you rabbee.
yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2013

HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
Frijoles --Perhaps the only person with more sexual hangups than Joel....
HughBe- I agree with you rabbee.
rabbee: yeah there are just way too many people not here in TheTorah again. when you would think by now, adam and chaooah would have billions of grandchildren here in TheTorah. but just like the last time, there is billions of nobodies here again.

do you realize how much harder, this shall make it for Khaeen, Able, and Shet to find their same mates without anybody here in TheTorah again?
yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2013

whole damn multitude, can even read the history instruction manual correctly. as to what happens, if the whole world screws this up again.

what ever happened to all those in the multitude here in TheTorah G-D is giving. they all die off, here in TheTorah? here in TheTorah G-D is giving for an hour and a half, and the next thing you know, everybody has disappeared from being here in TheTorah again.

certainly cannot be G-D'S fault, there is nobody here in TheTorah. since G-D is still giving it, till the end of the sixth day again. and just when you would really like to know what the GanEden version of this story is all about. without all these talking critters, trying to trick their grandmother for the same old devil again.

“Act Interdimensional ly”

Since: Jan 08

Singapore -- Home of Hot

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2013

Judged:

HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>I am a believer.
'A daydream believer and a homecoming queen'
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2013

yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: yeah there are just way too many people not here in TheTorah again. when you would think by now, adam and chaooah would have billions of grandchildren here in TheTorah. but just like the last time, there is billions of nobodies here again.
do you realize how much harder, this shall make it for Khaeen, Able, and Shet to find their same mates without anybody here in TheTorah again?
Quantitatively speaking, the 3 men would have an easier time given that there are BILLIONS of women now as opposed to very few in their time. I am aware that your focus is qualitative.
yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2013

Rick Moss wrote:
<quoted text>
'A daydream believer and a homecoming queen'
rabbee: nah! daydream believer, is not the same as i'm a believer. even an ogre and a talking donkey, can tell the difference.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Gila Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Gila People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••