Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel

Full story: Newsday 71,120
Safety pins and screws are still lodged in 15-year-old Ami Ortiz's body three months after he opened a booby-trapped gift basket sent to his family. Full Story

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#59434 Oct 3, 2013
Voluntarist wrote:
<quoted text>
And how did you come down to this ?
Why do you think that the insurance system itself is unsustainable?
Its a conspiracy!

Location hidden

#59435 Oct 3, 2013
Voluntarist wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you blaming the victim?
And because one is forcibly raped means that one supports the rapists?
WTF. Focus here. You claimed you do not buy things that are forced. Do you own car insurance?

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#59436 Oct 3, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
The current insurance system is unsustainable. Our pediatrician announced yesterday that they are no longer accepting insurance. They claim they are being d*cked around by the companies the same way we consumers are. The sad thing is, that it is possible that this could actually be cheaper for us this way, as their fees went down as well. Time will tell.
We have a good pediatrician. I can email you the info if you are interested.
dgbv

Baldwinsville, NY

#59437 Oct 3, 2013
hgj

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#59438 Oct 3, 2013
Voluntarist wrote:
<quoted text>

Not to mention the new world order cabal that has its hands in everything including the treatment of cancer.
Well, that could be hearsay.

BTW, certain obscure Ayurvedic physicians claim to have a cure for cancer based on herbal medicines, correct breathing techniques and proper diet.

I have serious doubts about this Ayurveda claim since change of diet, simple breathing techniques and herbs cannot regularize malformed genetic vibrations that manifest as highly irregular cellular rhythms leading to cancerous growths.

I think that cancer cure can come about through the efficient application of the correct frequency of electro-magnetic current to the bio-electric field of the affected part of the body that could as a result arrest the malformed gene vibrations behind the cancer and consequently reverse the irregular growth of cells in the diseased part.
dgbv

Buffalo, NY

#59439 Oct 3, 2013
ghjnlk;

Location hidden

#59440 Oct 3, 2013
Cult of Reason wrote:
<quoted text>
sure, and while you are at it, a good dermatologist
dgbv

Buffalo, NY

#59441 Oct 3, 2013
fghk

Location hidden

#59442 Oct 3, 2013
Voluntarist wrote:
<quoted text>

Diabetes type 2 curable in your opinion.
It could be possible by adopting a holistic approach - actually, it would not be a cure but could bring the condition under control as with so many other diseases.

Location hidden

#59443 Oct 3, 2013
Voluntarist wrote:
<quoted text>

Have you ever heard of a liver growing back to size?
Cartilage being rebuilt in the knee?
It has happened.
How? Through diet?

How would that be possible unless it's mere hearsay?

I thought organ formation/function was controlled by genes.

Location hidden

#59444 Oct 3, 2013
Voluntarist wrote:
<quoted text>

What has MD directed treatment given Americans?

Diabetes, high blood pressure, cancer at alarming rates, obesity.
What?

I am amazed you could say such a thing.

Please dig your head out of the quicksand of conspiracy theories - in this case, that doctors are deliberately damaging people's health. This is not the case.

Please remember that an acceptance of an overdose of conspiracy theories can harm your psychology and warp your worldview.

Those disease conditions you've mentioned above - diabetes, high blood pressure, cancer at alarming rates, obesity - are a case of malfunctional genes and/or faulty lifestyle habits.
Voluntarist

United States

#59445 Oct 3, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
WTF. Focus here. You claimed you do not buy things that are forced. Do you own car insurance?
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
You focus, clearly you cant be that stupid.

this is what I said;

Just reporting, I do not believe in forcing someone
to buy a good or service and you do, control freak
psychopath.

Location hidden

#59446 Oct 3, 2013
dgbv wrote:
fghk
You want a guy to fu-ck?

Contact Frijoles or Hugh.

LOL.

Location hidden

#59447 Oct 3, 2013
dgbv wrote:
ghjnlk;
Hey,

If you're cruising around for a homosexual to fu-ck, contact Frijoles or Hugh - both are gay and experts in sucking and getting butt fu-ck-ed.

Frijoles is not intelligent but is more experienced than Hugh in these homosexual matters and lives with his boyfriend - his "wife".

So, go and post him a personal letter inviting him to your pad.

Psst, you won't have to spend much money on these homos, Frijoles and Hugh, as they're typical lower middle class guys with ordinary material tastes.

LOL. ROFL. LMAO.

Location hidden

#59448 Oct 3, 2013
Voluntarist wrote:
<quoted text>

Last time I went to the doctor he couldn't even give me a cure for acid reflux, all he wanted to do is point me to a drug that I would have to take forever while experiencing the same digestive problems that were related. Nope it wasn't an MD that cured my acid reflux it was me with the help of a naturopathic doctor. Because the MD didn't even know the cause and the cure and didn't give a crap to know.
I guess you went to an inefficient MD or an uninterested one.

Don't blanket condemn MDs.

If tomorrow you need a blood transfusion, corneal transplant or a brain scan, you'll go to an MD and not to a naturopath, right?

The MDs that I know are very efficient and are always successful in treating most disease conditions including acidity.

Location hidden

#59449 Oct 3, 2013
Voluntarist wrote:
<quoted text>

In this country it is unlawful for anyone but an oncologist go treat cancer why do you think that is? Because the government loves us? or because the medical cabal conspired so they can empty your bank account while injecting you with rat poison?
What?

Who else but a qualified and a registered oncologist can correctly diagnose and treat cancer?

Naturopaths simply prescribe herbs, enemas and change of diet for every disease which is too trivial or naive an approach.

This rat poison thing is mere hearsay or it could be an isolated case that's been blown out of proportion by the conspiracy theorists.

Most things that you're saying about this NWO cabal is untrue.

I'll explain what their aims are and how they function in another post.
Voluntarist

United States

#59450 Oct 3, 2013
JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
<quoted text>
What?
I am amazed you could say such a thing.
Please dig your head out of the quicksand of conspiracy theories - in this case, that doctors are deliberately damaging people's health. This is not the case.
Please remember that an acceptance of an overdose of conspiracy theories can harm your psychology and warp your worldview.
Those disease conditions you've mentioned above - diabetes, high blood pressure, cancer at alarming rates, obesity - are a case of malfunctional genes and/or faulty lifestyle habits.
Look at the numbers of new cases, these are mostly people that see a doctor at least for check ups, pay thousands of dollars for health insurance yet they get sick.
Its simple logic unless you are insane enough to believe doing the same thing ovet and over will give you different results eventually.
Voluntarist

United States

#59451 Oct 3, 2013
Cult of Reason wrote:
<quoted text>
Cult of Reason wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm quite sure that your pediatrician recommends that ineffective flu vaccine, and you follow the idiots advice lock step.
Voluntarist

United States

#59452 Oct 3, 2013
JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
<quoted text>
What?
Who else but a qualified and a registered oncologist can correctly diagnose and treat cancer?
Naturopaths simply prescribe herbs, enemas and change of diet for every disease which is too trivial or naive an approach.
This rat poison thing is mere hearsay or it could be an isolated case that's been blown out of proportion by the conspiracy theorists.
Most things that you're saying about this NWO cabal is untrue.
I'll explain what their aims are and how they function in another post.
That would depend on the naturopath, and that is because most diseases are caised by lack of certain nutrients.

Location hidden

#59453 Oct 3, 2013
VOLUNTARIST:

PLEASE dig your head out of these brain-numbing conspiracy theories and kindly study some logic and get a decent Math and Science education.

Traditional remedies can cure many lifestyle disease conditions - I don't dispute this.

But, serious diagnosis and severe disorders need state of the art medical techniques which only allopathy can offer.

How much of Math/Science have you studied, Sir?

I mean how good is your Math, Physics, Chem and Bio?

Have you studied these most important subjects at least till the undergrad level?

Your posts do not reflect average logical skills nor a basic knowledge of Math or Science and are mere ramblings, illogic, gauche deductions and hearsay conspiracy stuff.

No offense intended.

I just have your best interests at heart.

Best Regards.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gila Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Do you have VERIZON and you didn't have service... Dec 13 yankeedudell 2
Experience Victorian Christmas tonight at Silve... (Dec '09) Dec 9 billie 4
Dr. Twana Sparks (Dec '09) Dec 9 MSGT Don 49
* the Silver City Daily Press * Dec 9 billie 1
Getting into the spirit of Christmas, a look at... Dec 9 billie 1
Grant Co.---rotten corner of NM (Sep '11) Dec 7 Insect Trust 44
Their view: No clear gain in dispute over Falkl... (Mar '10) Nov '14 Realist 615
Gila Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Gila People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Gila News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Gila

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 9:13 pm PST

Bleacher Report 9:13PM