Messianic Jews say they are persecute...

Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel

There are 72037 comments on the Newsday story from Jun 21, 2008, titled Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel. In it, Newsday reports that:

Safety pins and screws are still lodged in 15-year-old Ami Ortiz's body three months after he opened a booby-trapped gift basket sent to his family.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

Eric

La Grange Park, IL

#56246 Jul 23, 2013
JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
<quoted text>
Jews are a "great people"? LMAO.
You mean "inferior people" for the most part.
ummm, do you want to compare contributions to humanity by Jews as compared to yogi wannabees that were conned by slicksters. Or, do you just want to let it go?

Waaaaaa! My master took advantage of me. Waaaa! I wasted more than a year kissing his ass and he abused me. Waaaa!

JOEL THUMBS UP

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#56247 Jul 23, 2013
Eric wrote:
<quoted text>

ummm, do you want to compare contributions to humanity by Jews as compared to yogi wannabees that were conned by slicksters. Or, do you just want to let it go?

Waaaaaa! My master took advantage of me. Waaaa! I wasted more than a year kissing his ass and he abused me. Waaaa!
LOL.

If you want to compare the Yogis with the Hebrew Patriarchs then it would be great.

There's really no comparison between experiencers of the absolute self and worshippers of Satan. LOL.

Further, let us see which Hebrew Patriarch is fit to polish the shoes of the great Yogis and then let us compare the sublime expositions of the Vedanta to the bull shit preached by the Tanakh.

Coming down to the material world, it's easy to show that White Gentile scientists are the real geniuses while the Jewish scientists for the most part are plagiarists, thieves and jokers.

All this can easily be proven.

ROFL.
Eric

La Grange Park, IL

#56248 Jul 23, 2013
JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL.
If you want to compare the Yogis with the Hebrew Patriarchs then it would be great.
There's really no comparison between experiencers of the absolute self and worshippers of Satan. LOL.
Further, let us see which Hebrew Patriarch is fit to polish the shoes of the great Yogis and then let us compare the sublime expositions of the Vedanta to the bull shit preached by the Tanakh.
Coming down to the material world, it's easy to show that White Gentile scientists are the real geniuses while the Jewish scientists for the most part are plagiarists, thieves and jokers.
All this can easily be proven.
ROFL.
Let's see. In the first case you changed the parameters. You don't get to change the parameters. I posted about Jews and yogi wannabees (you to name one). No questions that Jews have contributed more to humanity than the likes of you. Waaa! My Master mistreated me. Waaa!

On the second part, we are all ears. Please start with polio research.

JOEL THUMBS UP

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#56249 Jul 23, 2013
Vaccines? LOL. There are so many of them. The use of vaccines goes back hundreds of years to Ayurveda.

JOEL THUMBS UP

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#56250 Jul 23, 2013
Are vaccines safe?

ALL Vaccinations cause far more serious and possible irreversible neurological and physiological dangers to children than the disease it is supposed to prevent?

There is Now an Abundance of documented Scientific Proof that this is the case.

http://vaccinedangers.com.au/

There are so many scholarly articles about the dangers of vaccination.
Eric

La Grange Park, IL

#56251 Jul 23, 2013
JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
Vaccines? LOL. There are so many of them. The use of vaccines goes back hundreds of years to Ayurveda.
Really, which one was effective on polio? Remember we were talking of polio.

If Ayurveda was effective against polio, how come so many Indians fell prey to the disease?
Eric

La Grange Park, IL

#56252 Jul 23, 2013
JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
Are vaccines safe?
ALL Vaccinations cause far more serious and possible irreversible neurological and physiological dangers to children than the disease it is supposed to prevent?
There is Now an Abundance of documented Scientific Proof that this is the case.
http://vaccinedangers.com.au/
There are so many scholarly articles about the dangers of vaccination.
where in the article is polio vaccine mentioned? Remember we were speaking of polio.

JOEL THUMBS UP

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#56253 Jul 23, 2013
LOUIS PASTEUR - FATHER OF MODERN VACCINES:

In modern times, Louis Pasteur was the first scientist who developed vaccines for many diseases.

..........

Louis Pasteur devised the first vaccines for humans, thereby saving millions of lives by long term prevention of disease. He also challenged the myth on spontaneous generation, thereby setting the stage for modern biology and biochemistry.

http://humantouchofchemistry.com/vaccinations...

PS: Following Pasteur's lead, other copy-cat scientists mimicked Pasteur's feats in developing vaccines for other diseases.

JOEL THUMBS UP

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#56254 Jul 23, 2013
William Ward (1769-1823) notes:

"Inoculation for the small pox seems to have been known among the Hindoos from time immemorial." The method of introducing the virus is made by incision just above the wrist, in the right arm of the male, and the left of the female. At the time of inoculation, and during the progress of the disease, the parents daily employ a brahmin to worship Sheetula, the goddess who presides over the disease."

(source: A View of the History, Literature, and Mythology of the Hindoos - By William Ward volume I I p 339 London 1822).

JOEL THUMBS UP

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#56255 Jul 23, 2013
Vaccination, unknown to Europe before the eighteenth century, was known in India as early as 550 A.D. if we may judge from a text attributed to Dhanwantari, one of the earliest Hindu physicians. "Take the fluid of the pock on the udder of the cow...upon the point of a lancer, and lance with it the arms between the shoulders and elbows until the blood appears; then, mixing the fluid with the blood, the fever of the small-pox will be produced."

JOEL THUMBS UP

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#56256 Jul 23, 2013
In modern times, following Louis Pasteur's lead, copy-cat scientists mimicked Pasteur's feats/methods in developing vaccines for other diseases. LOL.

JOEL THUMBS UP

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#56257 Jul 23, 2013
The millennia-old ancient Sanskrit text, Surya Siddhanta, speaks about construction of a wooden globe of earth and marking of horizontal circles, equatorial circles and further divisions. Some very ancient Puranas say that the map making had great practical value for the administrative, navigational and military purposes....

(source: Ancient Indians knew Atlantic Ocean - By Dr. V.Siva Prasad Retired Professor of Engineering. Andhra University, India).
Eric

La Grange Park, IL

#56258 Jul 23, 2013
JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
LOUIS PASTEUR - FATHER OF MODERN VACCINES:
In modern times, Louis Pasteur was the first scientist who developed vaccines for many diseases.
..........
Louis Pasteur devised the first vaccines for humans, thereby saving millions of lives by long term prevention of disease. He also challenged the myth on spontaneous generation, thereby setting the stage for modern biology and biochemistry.
http://humantouchofchemistry.com/vaccinations...
PS: Following Pasteur's lead, other copy-cat scientists mimicked Pasteur's feats in developing vaccines for other diseases.
Don't see polio in the article. If it was so easy, why did some Indian Yogi do it. Polio was rampant in India.
Eric

La Grange Park, IL

#56259 Jul 23, 2013
JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
Vaccination, unknown to Europe before the eighteenth century, was known in India as early as 550 A.D. if we may judge from a text attributed to Dhanwantari, one of the earliest Hindu physicians. "Take the fluid of the pock on the udder of the cow...upon the point of a lancer, and lance with it the arms between the shoulders and elbows until the blood appears; then, mixing the fluid with the blood, the fever of the small-pox will be produced."
still no polio

JOEL THUMBS UP

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#56261 Jul 23, 2013
and much more....

JOEL THUMBS UP

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#56262 Jul 23, 2013
I'm horny.

Hugh, where are you, honey?

(wink wink)

JOEL THUMBS UP

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#56263 Jul 23, 2013
mmmmmm, yawn.
Eric

La Grange Park, IL

#56264 Jul 23, 2013
JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
The millennia-old ancient Sanskrit text, Surya Siddhanta, speaks about construction of a wooden globe of earth and marking of horizontal circles, equatorial circles and further divisions. Some very ancient Puranas say that the map making had great practical value for the administrative, navigational and military purposes....
(source: Ancient Indians knew Atlantic Ocean - By Dr. V.Siva Prasad Retired Professor of Engineering. Andhra University, India).
Still no polio.
Eric

La Grange Park, IL

#56265 Jul 23, 2013
JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
I'm horny.
Hugh, where are you, honey?
(wink wink)
I guess that's an admission of defeat.

JOEL THUMBS UP

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#56266 Jul 23, 2013
HUGH,

Hey A-Level Math nerd,

When are you going to solve that simple problem on the monkey and the pole?

It's so easy to solve and can be done mentally in seconds.

(smiles in advance)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gila Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News DA Walks Away from what should have been a DUI ... Jul 9 Vera lane 1
Silver City, , but choice of NOT accepting ever... Jul 5 mrtnz1955 2
News WNMU to continue recruiting DACA students despi... Jun 29 Susanna 7
News Their view: No clear gain in dispute over Falkl... (Mar '10) Jun '16 Tony 625
News Yes, Denny's is coming Jun '16 Tiger37 1
Grant Co.---rotten corner of NM (Sep '11) May '16 CrookedHillary 57
News Silver City doctor faces ethics violation (Aug '09) Dec '15 Juanita S 481

Gila Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Gila Mortgages