Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel

Full story: Newsday 71,140
Safety pins and screws are still lodged in 15-year-old Ami Ortiz's body three months after he opened a booby-trapped gift basket sent to his family. Full Story

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#49936 Mar 7, 2013
JOEL wrote:
PARTING MESSAGE....
The Supramental Yoga, a radical yoga of transformation that came into the earth consciousness for the first time some 45 to 50 years ago, is exclusively aimed at those in whom the superlative traits of fine intelligence, unified outlook, high culture, terrific poise, ample wealth, great physical beauty and superb self-control are present.
Nonsense

(cheers)
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#49937 Mar 7, 2013
Eric wrote:
<quoted text>
It's sure a lot better than being Hugh!
HughBe--- Either you are missing the true meaning and intent of my post or you are just being, Eric.

Eric---It's sure a lot better than being Hugh!

HughBe--- I have observed that some have the habit of twisting things and so light is called darkness and darkness light. Your current use of better is yet another example of the twisting.

Much love from JJ
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#49938 Mar 7, 2013
JOEL wrote:
<quoted text>
Use a strong antiseptic to wipe clean your rear after it being used by so many guys a few hours ago.
Did you moan and cry out in ecstasy as your man-special cummed in you?
(wink wink wink)
Hugh---Busy cleaning.

Joel---Use a strong antiseptic to wipe clean your rear after it being used by so many guys a few hours ago.

HughBe--- Frijoles, Eric and YOU tend to do a good cleanup job.If I did not mention it before please forgive me as it is an oversight. In my mind, I told you this after your hundredth time at tickling and please recall ALL this occurs in the minds of the 3.

Joel---Did you moan and cry out in ecstasy as your man-special cummed in you?

Hugh--- pencils are useless in the given context.
Eric

Wheaton, IL

#49940 Mar 7, 2013
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
HughBe--- Either you are missing the true meaning and intent of my post or you are just being, Eric.
Eric---It's sure a lot better than being Hugh!
HughBe--- I have observed that some have the habit of twisting things and so light is called darkness and darkness light. Your current use of better is yet another example of the twisting.
Much love from JJ
It's still a lot better than being Hugh.

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#49941 Mar 7, 2013
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
Hugh---Busy cleaning.
Joel---Use a strong antiseptic to wipe clean your rear after it being used by so many guys a few hours ago.
HughBe--- Frijoles, Eric and YOU tend to do a good cleanup job.If I did not mention it before please forgive me as it is an oversight. In my mind, I told you this after your hundredth time at tickling and please recall ALL this occurs in the minds of the 3.
Joel---Did you moan and cry out in ecstasy as your man-special cummed in you?
Hugh--- pencils are useless in the given context.
But did you return the SUV yet?
Eric

Wheaton, IL

#49942 Mar 7, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
I told you, he is was waiting for his Hummer before he returned the SUV.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#49943 Mar 7, 2013
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>

ALL this occurs in the minds of the 3.
Yes, when Frijoles, Eric and I think of your homosexual proclivities we pass such raunchy comments.

Not that gay instincts are unnatural.

Please cut out all that irrelevant religious crap regarding homosexual inclination being a "sin" and the rest.

Being born homosexual is simply one of the many modes of sexual function.

Technologies like cloning or invitro have made man-woman relationships for procreation redundant.

However, stay away or go slow on the anal sex as you'll end up upsettting your spinal nerve currents and synaptic connections.

Be proud of yourself and make the best use of your inborn capacities in life.

Best Regards.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#49944 Mar 7, 2013
HOMOSEXUALITY - TECHNOLOGY NEGATES THE IGNORANT TEACHINGS OF THE PROPHETS:

1) As long as cloning and invitro technologies were unavailable, on account of the lack of intellectual evolution in the human race, homosexuals were persecuted, cursed, ostracised, thrown out of their homes and killed down the ages at the behest of the evil prophets of the various religion who were ignorant about the science of behavior linked to genetics and about non-sexual means of reproduction.

2) These clueless prophets condemned gay instincts as in their juvenile view gay sex was "sinful" since it did not end in procreation. This was their puerile logic on the basis of which they condemned homosexuality that resulted in the destruction of tens of millions of lives of gay people over the millennia. Instead of outright censure, the stupid prophets ought to have investigated the root causes behind the inclination and found a way beyond sexual procreation that would render obsolete man-woman sexual intercourse as a means of producing offspring. The prophets knew nothing and were spiritual and intellectual pygmies.

3) However, as Nature Supreme manifested, from her vast store of information, in the minds of certain scientists, the necessary knowledge to understand sexual proclivities and other behavioral patterns on the basis of genetics and provided the clues to creating specific technologies like invitro and cloning that're needed to circumvent cumbersome sexual procreation, civilization has thankfully moved far beyond the ignorant teachings of the prophets.

4) Technologies like invitro and cloning have vindicated homsexual instincts and erased the taboo associated with being born gay.

5) Gay instincts are common to hundreds of species.

6) Asexual modes of reproduction like binary fission are found in many of the lower species and not all species have male-female pairs.

7) The prophets were men of great ignorance.
MUQ

Jubail, Saudi Arabia

#49945 Mar 7, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
MUQ
That article was by a Turkish Muslim. I left out the Koranic citations in the interest of brevity, but you can go back to the link to read the whole thing if you choose.
I would like to make my comments to the "Turkish Muslim" who wrote that articles.

Location hidden

#49946 Mar 8, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
I would like to make my comments to the "Turkish Muslim" who wrote that articles.
In other words, you are going to punt (i.e. blow off responding to me).

Do you agree with him? if not, why not?
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#49947 Mar 8, 2013
Eric wrote:
<quoted text>
It's still a lot better than being Hugh.
Reread my post.

In this world there is not ONE(singular) better.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#49948 Mar 8, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
to?
Eric

Wheaton, IL

#49949 Mar 8, 2013
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
Reread my post.
In this world there is not ONE(singular) better.
You are correct. There are over 7 billion better than Hugh.

Location hidden

#49950 Mar 8, 2013
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
to?
Dont make us bail you out, and I doubt Eric has time for pro-bono defense work these days since it is almost tax time.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#49951 Mar 8, 2013
JOEL wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, when Frijoles, Eric and I think of your homosexual proclivities we pass such raunchy comments.
Not that gay instincts are unnatural.
Please cut out all that irrelevant religious crap regarding homosexual inclination being a "sin" and the rest.
Being born homosexual is simply one of the many modes of sexual function.
Technologies like cloning or invitro have made man-woman relationships for procreation redundant.
However, stay away or go slow on the anal sex as you'll end up upsettting your spinal nerve currents and synaptic connections.
Be proud of yourself and make the best use of your inborn capacities in life.
Best Regards.
Joel---Yes, when Frijoles, Eric and I think of your homosexual proclivities we pass such raunchy comments.

Hugh--- Correction, "when Frijoles, Eric and I FANTASIZE about you being homosexual" like US.....

Joel---Not that gay instincts are unnatural.

HughBe--- YOU know better. When you were 3 or very young your pencil became HARD in response to a WOMAN.

Joel---Being born homosexual is simply one of the many modes of sexual function.

Hugh--- I suppose being born with an attraction to dogs, goats and other animals are also "many modes of sexual function"

Joel---Technologies like cloning or invitro have made man-woman relationships for procreation redundant.

Hugh--- same for animals

Joel---However, stay away or go slow on the anal sex as you'll end up upsettting your spinal nerve currents and synaptic connections.

Hugh--- there is nothing like the PUSSYcat so how on earth could I sink so low as you are suggesting. I would have to be suffering from acute mental issues i.e. being F...ing MAD.

Joel--Be proud of yourself and make the best use of your inborn capacities in life.

HughBe--- Thanks Joel and let me tell you this, I am truly well PLEASED with myself.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#49952 Mar 8, 2013
Eric wrote:
<quoted text>
You are correct. There are over 7 billion better than Hugh.
Indeed, the subtleties of the language have escaped you, dear Eric.
Eric

Wheaton, IL

#49953 Mar 8, 2013
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
Indeed, the subtleties of the language have escaped you, dear Eric.
No, just not letting go right now.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#49954 Mar 8, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
Dont make us bail you out, and I doubt Eric has time for pro-bono defense work these days since it is almost tax time.
good morning, dear.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#49955 Mar 8, 2013
Eric wrote:
<quoted text>
No, just not letting go right now.
HughBe --Indeed, the subtleties of the language have escaped you, dear Eric.

Eric---No, just not letting go right now.

Hugh--- I knew that you understood. I have observed that you are acquiring wisdom as is demonstrated by your CLEAVING to me and my words.

Location hidden

#49956 Mar 8, 2013
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>

Joel---Being born homosexual is simply one of the many modes of sexual function.
Hugh--- I suppose being born with an attraction to dogs, goats and other animals are also "many modes of sexual function"
false equivalence

...approx 10-20% of society is gay

...less than 1% is beastial / zoophiliac though...
"The Kinsey reports rated the percentage of people who had sexual interaction with animals at some point in their lives as 8% for men and 3.6% for women, and claimed it was 4050% in people living near farms,[6] http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zoophilia

Am I correct that you live near a farm?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gila Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Do you have VERIZON and you didn't have service... Dec 13 yankeedudell 2
Experience Victorian Christmas tonight at Silve... (Dec '09) Dec 9 billie 4
Dr. Twana Sparks (Dec '09) Dec 9 MSGT Don 49
* the Silver City Daily Press * Dec 9 billie 1
Getting into the spirit of Christmas, a look at... Dec 9 billie 1
Grant Co.---rotten corner of NM (Sep '11) Dec 7 Insect Trust 44
Their view: No clear gain in dispute over Falkl... (Mar '10) Nov '14 Realist 615
Gila Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Gila People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Gila News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Gila

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 1:18 pm PST

Bleacher Report 1:18PM