2 women arrested in robbery, battery

Charges of robbery and battery are pending against two female suspects following an incident that occurred Friday in the 400 block of E. 6th St. Full Story
pete and repeat

Rio Rancho, NM

#1 Jun 2, 2011
how about some names here?
FeralFlower

Los Alamos, NM

#2 Jun 2, 2011
pete and repeat wrote:
how about some names here?
Low-life 1 age 26, Low-life 2 age 20!
Just Saying

United States

#3 Jun 2, 2011
They should of went after the guy not the girl stupid chicks!!! He'll just keep doing it anyways!
FromSilverCity

Winter Haven, FL

#4 Jun 2, 2011
Just Saying wrote:
They should of went after the guy not the girl stupid chicks!!! He'll just keep doing it anyways!
It never ceases to amaze me that women go after the women instead of the cheating man. You're right... he'll continue to cheat & he's probably laughing and bragging about women fighting over him. Wake up Ladies!!!!
FU Elkstine

Silver City, NM

#5 Jun 2, 2011
Sounds like a Cat fight that went wrong. Got a buck says aleast one if not all of them have tattoos, bet one if not all three have a record, bet one if not all three are on or at least tried drugs in the last 30 days. Oh, and i'll bet none have a job.
happyhealer

Silver City, NM

#6 Jun 2, 2011
One must kill or be killed to be "named". Drugs, tatoos, and jobless doesn't get attention. Seems like we are skimming the gutters for news.

“Not vengeance, punishment.”

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

#7 Jun 2, 2011
First off "the guy" was an EX-husband. So he is now divorced and single. So going after him for ANYTHING makes no sense. And beating up on ANYONE makes no sense either. If you don't have a legal beef, you WILL have one if you perform battery on someone. You can't "cheat" on someone when you aren't even married to them. All this girlfriend-boyfriend crapola is just plain silly. No rings, no strings. Get it?

As to their names...I would guess something like Martinez, Gonzalez, and the victim, Garcia. But I could be wrong :-)
nmlady

United States

#8 Jun 2, 2011
Names?
Just sayin

Albuquerque, NM

#9 Jun 2, 2011
FU Elkstine wrote:
Sounds like a Cat fight that went wrong. Got a buck says aleast one if not all of them have tattoos, bet one if not all three have a record, bet one if not all three are on or at least tried drugs in the last 30 days. Oh, and i'll bet none have a job.
Stupid, incendary post.

Location hidden

#10 Jun 2, 2011
Just sayin wrote:
<quoted text>
Stupid, incendary post.
I thought the post was quite funny, perceptive and probably true. Heck, MY post was more "incendiary" (note correct spelling) than that. C'mon, let's stop being politically correct and touchy feely. Tell you what, if we find out these wonderful, upstanding women DON'T have tattoos and are all Anglos, we'll take you out to lunch at McDonalds. Deal?:-)
pete and repeat

Rio Rancho, NM

#11 Jun 2, 2011
isn't 26 a little old to be getting into a street level smack-down?

c'mon.
Oh Oh

Albuquerque, NM

#12 Jun 2, 2011
@Deputy- is ur mama mexican is that why u so mad???
wise1

Mesa, AZ

#13 Jun 3, 2011
Oh Oh wrote:
Political Correctness....The inability to state the obvious...

Location hidden

#14 Jun 5, 2011
Oh Oh wrote:
So weak it doesn't even deserve arply...Pedro.

Location hidden

#15 Jun 5, 2011
a reply

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gila Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 9 hr JOEL 70,105
Mimbres area Fri Wherda 2
Grant County Corruption (Apr '10) Oct 21 silly12 6
A Possible Situation? Oct 13 yankeedudell 3
Dr. Twana Sparks (Dec '09) Oct 13 yankeedudell 47
Forgery Cover up by GCSO Oct 13 Nick Jonas 2
Grant Co.---rotten corner of NM (Sep '11) Sep 29 Insect Trust 32
Gila Dating
Find my Match

Gila Jobs