Crews continue to battle Miller Fire;...

Crews continue to battle Miller Fire; new blaze reported

There are 3 comments on the Silver City Sun-News story from May 15, 2011, titled Crews continue to battle Miller Fire; new blaze reported. In it, Silver City Sun-News reports that:

An Erickson Air Crane makes a dip from Lake Roberts before heading to the Miller Fire in the Gila National Forest.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Silver City Sun-News.

SCNM

Albuquerque, NM

#1 May 16, 2011
God bless those fire fighters...may they all be safe.
TP Ministries

Silver City, NM

#2 May 16, 2011
Yes, Please Father protect to fire fighters.
I would also like to commend the individual responsible for the public information given, so that we are aware of where one can go.
Bud

Santa Fe, NM

#3 May 27, 2011
How about looking at the cost of this fire-fighting industry. See the following website:
http://www.wflccenter.org/news_pdf/324_pdf.pd...
And it may not be so good for us anyway:
http://www.suite101.com/content/az--nm-wildfi... .
Who's making the money here?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gila Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Reward offered in rash of burglaries (Sep '09) Nov 15 nairy 41
News Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) Oct '16 Agnostic 72,043
News Their view: No clear gain in dispute over Falkl... (Mar '10) Sep '16 Tony 627
News Santa Clara mayor Imelda Lopez resigns (Jul '09) Sep '16 Youwishusetobethere 4
News Southwest Print Fiesta will be held on Labor Da... Aug '16 just asking 1
News Luna County enters Joint Powers Agreement for C... (Jun '15) Aug '16 save the water 5
News DA Walks Away from what should have been a DUI ... Jul '16 Vera lane 1

Gila Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Gila Mortgages