adult sundancer

Queen Creek, AZ

#1 Mar 17, 2013
Residents of Goodyear. You are under no moral or legal duty to endure low frequency bass noise from boom cars. There is absolutely no reason that the police should not be citing boom cars that are broadcasting this noise to thousands of people every day with impunity.
It is long overdue that the public should demand that the cities and communities pass laws that require the police to crack down on this invasion of our right to peace in our homes and communities.
Citizens of Goodyear. Studies show that low frequency noise and the constant exposure to
noise (unwanted sound) causes sleep deprivation, chronic fatigue, anxiety, hostility,
depression, hypertension, aggressive behavior, heart disease, high blood pressure,
and loss of cognitive functions.
It has also been discovered that a large percentage of the people that are driving around
broadcasting this noise are engaged in other criminal activities or already have warrants
outstanding.
Citizens of Goodyear. Do not take no for an answer. Make this an issue with the city and the police. Take back your right to peace in your own homes. We don't have to tolerate this lawless decline any longer.
youngun

Chesapeake, OH

#2 Mar 24, 2013
Whatta grouch!!
former Buckeye resident

Mandeville, LA

#3 Mar 26, 2013
I agree completely. As it stands they are allowed to torture residents with the noise pollution. I previously lived in Buckeye/Goodyear area, owned a beautiful home in each and each and every time I called the police or HOA I got this response " We will send someone out when we have an officer available, and just so you know, we have to give the accused your name and address if we respond " knowing full well I or no one else was going to agree to giving those punks our info.
The police in the area are known for being unresponsive to activity related to disrespectful behavior, therefore the thugs choose to live and sell drugs in that area in particular.
Blame your local law enforcement, they have let it go to the point that hard working people like myself feel forced to put up with it or sell their homes and move elsewhere and just let the punks have it ! I sold mine and actually sought out a community that has a noise ordinence with no specified deciple limit. If a resident complains to police and they find it valid, then the noise maker is charged a $500 fine. Guess what? It is the most quiet and serene place on earth and no one has to give up their personal info to get it resolved in a TIMELY manner. If you fight to change the ordinance you too can find peace. I unfortunately was too ill to fight and had to move elsewhere and now I am reading police reports and online comments that convince me that the problems associated with it are becoming worse by the day and more and more people are giving up and leaving.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gila Bend Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Trailer manufacturing company and owner convict... (Jul '11) Aug 22 Ole Miss Heroin 46
Global Water Company (Feb '09) Aug 7 Dale 33
News Accused child molester turns himself in to police (May '07) Jul '16 Boy crush bj 11
News White supremacist gang busted (May '06) Jan '16 guest 226
News Ranked: The Best Cities in Maricopa County (Sep '14) Dec '15 way2much 5
Review: Paloma Irrigation And Drainage District (Nov '14) Nov '14 Adilene 1
News APS using solar energy to meet summer demand (Jun '14) Jun '14 Solarman 1

Gila Bend Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Gila Bend Mortgages