Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
ANOTHER EPIC DAWG FAIL

Smithville, MO

#63462 Sep 2, 2012
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, I suppose, according to your "conspiracy theory", George W. Bush kept me "supplied with welfare" for 8 years, also.
And so did George H.W. Bush -- for over 3 years!
As to "marrying my boyfriend," that would be a big surprise to my children.(But I doubt that it would surprise my wife.)
Notice how Dawg skipped over Bill Clinton?

So are you saying gay people can't have children? Get real Dawg, your kids know you are gay, they just don't say anything to you about it.

Uh-oh, Dawg just got caught in another lie. It probably would be a huge surprise to your wife since you have told us before that she is dead. So which is Dawg is she dead or alive? Looks like this week she is alive eh? Make up your mind Dawg. Perhaps the Dementia, no wait I mean the Alzhiemers, no wait I mean the strokes that you have had have you a little confused?

When are you going to learn to quit making up lies on here Dawg? You are obviously to stupid to keep track of them all.
Interesting

Ozark, MO

#63463 Sep 2, 2012
<quoted text>
When I say "we," I mean that anyone who wants to "OWN YOU" can do so. Pressing your "hot buttons" and getting a massive "meltdown" reaction from you is not really a challenge.
Should you ever listen, the entire area under my porch is totally enclosed. Only a pissant like you could "run under" my porch.
You are a dawg.....you have a secret hole dug for running to hide under your porch, like the coward you are!

NOBAMA 2012
ANOTHER EPIC DAWG FAIL

Smithville, MO

#63464 Sep 2, 2012
<quoted text>
When I say "we," I mean that anyone who wants to "OWN YOU" can do so. Pressing your "hot buttons" and getting a massive "meltdown" reaction from you is not really a challenge.
Should you ever listen, the entire area under my porch is totally enclosed. Only a pissant like you could "run under" my porch.
LMAO!!!!

You mean like the meltdown you are having this morning? You couldn't press anyones hot buttons. For that happen one would have to view you as something other then a total joke.

The only thing you own is the title of "biggest laughing stock on Topix".

“KC's Son got a Meal Ticket!”

Since: Sep 09

Now the basement is clean!

#63465 Sep 2, 2012
ANOTHER EPIC DAWG FAIL wrote:
<quoted text>
So going with your weak and pathetic reply, you are OK with the Democrat party supporing Islamists even though their holy book says they are supposed to kill you for being gay.
How dumb is Yellow Dawg? He is OK with his party defending people who want to kill him for being gay.
It doesn't get any dumber then that!!
In the Holy Bible, you are supposed to kill adulterers. How is it that YOU are still alive? You know you are guilty.

In the Holy Bible, you are supposed to kill homosexuals. Assuming you are Christian, that is what YOUR holy book says. How does that differ from the Koran?

Leviticus 20:10 (KJV) And the man that committeth adultery with [another] man's wife,[even he] that committeth adultery with his neighbour's wife, the adulterer and the adulteress shall surely be put to death.

Leviticus 20:13 (KJV) If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood [shall be] upon them.
Obama the ISLAMIST

Smithville, MO

#63466 Sep 2, 2012
Interesting wrote:
<quoted text>
The dems had to scratch the bottom of the barrel for speakers! But then, they are ALL at the bottom of the barrel when it comes to quality people/choices!
http://hotair.com/archives/2012/08/31/confirm...
NOBAMA 2012
That is scratching the bottom of the barrel. From what I hear they are getting scared that the venue won't be abwhere near full capacity like the RNC was. Apparetnly they have been out in the streets of Charlotte trying to give tickets away.

Just like what happened when he launched his campaign at Ohio State....
http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2012/...

They just don't get it do they? People are fed up with him and aren't buying his B.S. anymore.

The other day I saw only the second car I have seen this campaign with an Obama/Biden bumper sticker. The funny part one was on a car that also had an '09 Obama/Biden sticker. I thought, "now there is a good campaign slogan for them...Obama/Biden 2012 KEEPING YOU IN THE SAME OLD BEAT UP CAR FOR ANOTHER 4 YEARS!!!"

Do you know what the only success of the Obama "cash for clunkers" program was? It got 95% of the Obama 2008 bumper stickers off the road.
Obama the ISLAMIST

Smithville, MO

#63467 Sep 2, 2012
Interesting wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a dawg.....you have a secret hole dug for running to hide under your porch, like the coward you are!
NOBAMA 2012
Oh he has a "secret hole" alright, but it isn't used for hiding. Let's just say the word "glory" is used in describing it. Dawg already admitted to giving men handjobs behinf a dumpster for a quarter.

#63468 Sep 2, 2012
Interesting wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO Obama knows he can't even fill a 2500 seat room, so now they are saying they are going to limit the participation at the DNC. Good excuse for "no one wants to be there"! LMAO
So the Republicans did not limit the participation at the RNC, and that is all the people who wanted to attend that the RNC could find?
ANOTHER EPIC DAWG FAIL

Smithville, MO

#63469 Sep 2, 2012
<quoted text>
In the Holy Bible, you are supposed to kill adulterers. How is it that YOU are still alive? You know you are guilty.
In the Holy Bible, you are supposed to kill homosexuals. Assuming you are Christian, that is what YOUR holy book says. How does that differ from the Koran?
Leviticus 20:10 (KJV) And the man that committeth adultery with [another] man's wife,[even he] that committeth adultery with his neighbour's wife, the adulterer and the adulteress shall surely be put to death.
Leviticus 20:13 (KJV) If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood [shall be] upon them.
Name one "Christian country" where that is practiced today? Under Sharia Law it is practiced in several countries today.

However you are dodging the point, and trying to change it (like you always do when you have no defense and get cornered). YOUR party is the one that defends gays and gay rights while supporting a religeon that executes gays in todays modern world.

You FAIL again!!!
ANOTHER EPIC DAWG FAIL

Smithville, MO

#63470 Sep 2, 2012
<quoted text>
So the Republicans did not limit the participation at the RNC, and that is all the people who wanted to attend that the RNC could find?
ROFLMAO!!!! The RNC was jammed packed with standing room only.

You do know about building codes that limit the amount of people that can be in a place like an arena at once right?

You FAIL again!!!

#63471 Sep 2, 2012
Interesting wrote:
<quoted text>
So it really wasn't a gaff at all!!! Obama likes subliminal messages, but his record alone will not get him re-elected!...
Probably not. But:

1. Obama is considered more competent than Romney
2. Obama is more likable than Romney
3. Romney does not inspire trust
4. Romney represents the 1%
5. Romney does not worry about poor people
6. Romney does not worry about the middle class
7. Romney does not worry about health, education, or infrastructure
8. Romney will raise taxes on the middle class, and give tax breaks to the rich
9. Romney will kill Medicare by "voucherizing" it
10. Romney will kill Social Security by giving citizens money to Wall Street
11. Romney only worries about Romney
12. And his offshore bank accounts
13. And his 7 mansions
14. And his wife's $100,000 "show horse"

AND THOSE THINGS, AND MORE, WILL GET PRESIDENT OBAMA RE-ELECTED!

#63472 Sep 2, 2012
Obama the ISLAMIST wrote:
<quoted text>
The Republicans had to scratch a day from their convention because of weather.
The Democrats had to scratch a day from their convention because they couldn't afford it. LMAO!!!!
The Democrats do not have to decide who is going to be our candidate.

The Democrats do not have to introduce the Vice-Presidential candidate.

The Democrats do not have to have a "mystery speaker" to talk to a "mystery chair."

The Democrats do not have to hire Lynyrd Skynrd to give some excitement to their convention (or cancel him because of weather).

#63473 Sep 2, 2012
Dems getting paranoid wrote:
Uh oh. The Dems discovered one of Paul Ryan's ex-girlfriends. Even more surprising was that she's black. When Ryan was confronted about it he said "Yes, it's true. I dated a black woman before I got married." and even showed pictures of her. She's a knockout! They even tracked her down and when they tried to dig up dirt on him through her she stated that they're still friends and she had nothing bad to say about him.
Another attempt at trying to smear Ryan has failed and the Dems can't stand it. Nothing they bring up on Romney or Ryan seems to stick.
ROFL! Ryan dated a black woman and that is not going to influence his "lily-white" constituency? You don't know much about "lily-white" constituencies!

(Romney and Ryan's lies "seem to stick." And how about Romney's 2009 tax return?)
Miss Ouri

Kimberling City, MO

#63474 Sep 2, 2012
I like Yellow Dawg's views. Right on, Dawg!!!!!

#63475 Sep 2, 2012
Interesting wrote:
<quoted text>
Obviously your wife knows you bat from both sides of the plate!!! Are you scared to tell your children you are gay?...
ROFL! Next time I see my family, I am going to straight-faced tell them that I am gay!

That would be about as funny as when you clueless ninnies called Bill Clinton "gay"! ROFL! Ah, hahahahahahahahahaha!
I OWN Yellow Dawg

United States

#63476 Sep 2, 2012
<quoted text>The Democrats do not have to decide who is going to be our candidate.

The Democrats do not have to introduce the Vice-Presidential candidate.

The Democrats do not have to have a "mystery speaker" to talk to a "mystery chair."

The Democrats do not have to hire Lynyrd Skynrd to give some excitement to their convention (or cancel him because of weather).
LMAO!!! And that changes the fact they had to cancel a day because they didn't have the money how?

The DNC convention will be a joke. I bet it gets it's lowest rating in history.
I OWN Yellow Dawg

United States

#63477 Sep 2, 2012
Miss Ouri wrote:
I like Yellow Dawg's views. Right on, Dawg!!!!!
So you enjoy looking at Dawgs colon and prostate? because they only view Dawg has is up his ass where his head is stuck 24/7.
I OWN Yellow Dawg

United States

#63478 Sep 2, 2012
<quoted text>ROFL! Next time I see my family, I am going to straight-faced tell them that I am gay!

That would be about as funny as when you clueless ninnies called Bill Clinton "gay"! ROFL! Ah, hahahahahahahahahaha!
I bet they won't be shocked either?

Who called Bill gay? That's the first time I have ever heard that one before. Now it's no hidden secret that Hillary is probably a lesbian and their marriage is a sham simply done for political reasons. It's probably why Bill was banging interns.

JFK was Bills hero. JFK banged Marilyn Monroe. Bill stuck his head out of the Oval Office door and nailed the first fat intern he saw.
Miss Ouri

Kimberling City, MO

#63479 Sep 2, 2012
What is your opinion, I OWN Yellow Dawg, on Clint Eastwood and his chair?
Miss Ouri

Kimberling City, MO

#63480 Sep 2, 2012
Don't be childish now, I OWN!!! Are you embarrassed because of Clint talking to a chair?

#63481 Sep 2, 2012
ANOTHER EPIC DAWG FAIL wrote:
<quoted text>
Notice how Dawg skipped over Bill Clinton?
So are you saying gay people can't have children? Get real Dawg, your kids know you are gay, they just don't say anything to you about it.
Uh-oh, Dawg just got caught in another lie. It probably would be a huge surprise to your wife since you have told us before that she is dead. So which is Dawg is she dead or alive? Looks like this week she is alive eh? Make up your mind Dawg. Perhaps the Dementia, no wait I mean the Alzhiemers, no wait I mean the strokes that you have had have you a little confused?
When are you going to learn to quit making up lies on here Dawg? You are obviously to stupid to keep track of them all.
ROFL! I skipped over Bill Clinton, because the last time I looked, he was a Democrat. I was pointing out how much "welfare" that Republicans have given me._8-)

ROFL once more! Yes, my wife is dead. Which is the reason that I doubt that it would be a surprise to her! The funny thing is that I caught you once again! Really, how clueless can you GET? When I said that I doubted that telling my wife that I was gay would surprise her. She's dead. And you fell for it, hook, line, and sinker!

Just remember: I push your "buttons" -- YOU go into immediate meltdown! Downright Pavlovian!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gideon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
holes cut in campbell streets!! 10 hr For the record 32
Man @312 south graham 11 hr Don 8
bobs auto repair in campbell 17 hr julie 13
For those who owe JC 18 hr karma 5
Jonsha Robinson (Aug '15) Tue Deez nuts 7
Flowers at Stanfield Cemetery (May '15) Mon Revive girl 5
wardell cop Jun 27 Upset citizen 9

Gideon Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance