Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...

“Drown the frenzy!!”

Since: Nov 10

Greater Southeast Missouri

#60138 Jul 30, 2012
If you take this thread alone...

It would be legal mutually-assured destruction.

We would all be in the same cell block, shouting filthy and untrue thing at each other for a very long time.

A few of us would be throwing filthy things...at least whatever they didn't eat.
I OWN DanFromSmithvill e

Smithville, MO

#60139 Jul 30, 2012
Sure wrote:
<quoted text>
This will be my last post on this forum. In the beginning I thought "I Own Dan from Smithville" was just making all of this up about you, and I guess there is a chance that he is. However, I am going to take the safer route and assume he is not making it up. If you truly are a pedophile, I will not have any more discussions with you or your aliases.(edited for character length)
It is absolutely 100% true. Keep in mind that I live in Smithville, and "DanFromSmithville" thinks my name is Dan, which is how he came up with his screen name. This is a mentally deranged person who became so upset with someone on here (he posted under the name DanInBranson and Conservative Revolution) that he created a screen name to pretend to be him and to stalk anyone who he thinks is DIB/CR, and has invested 20 months of his life doing so. He can post all the B.S. he wants and claim that it's other posters that is messed up in the head, but there is only ONE FACT that is INDISPUTABLE, and it is what I just stated regarding his behavior. It is the behavior of a person who is clearly not right in the head. He has posted sexual statements regarding Dan's kids including comments about his "little one" as he calls him in an attempt to upset me or anyone else he has thought is Dan. I have talked to the real Dan, thanks to the info that DFS posted, and his “little one” is only 8 years old. What kind of sick, disgusting, pathetic piece of shit, who claims he is an adult, would sink as low as to attack a child? The answer, DanFromSmithville.

The bottom line is, anyone capable of having those thought and expressing those thoughts is fully capable of engaging in the behavior of those thoughts.

Now he is clearly in a panic since his REAL name has been discovered after the dumbass posted his cell phone number early this year. I've actually known his real name for a couple of months for now. I've just been egging him on the past couple of months to help the REAL Dan Mortenson, who lives in Springfield, build up a case against him.

As you can see by his most recent post he is now in a full blown panic mode making meaningless "legal action" threats which he will never be able to follow through on. The info that I posted earlier today is public info that is already on the internet because he is a registered sex offender. There is nothing he can do about it. However he posted Dan's real name and made false accusations that Dan was a pedophile, that he molests his kids, that he beat his ex wife, and other things. There is not a shred of evidence anywhere to back up his false accusations. That is called defamation. I really, truly wish I was Dan so I could take his ass to the cleaners and make him pay for being such a complete deranged and pathetic excuse for a human. The only thing I can do is help Dan put a stop to it and make him pay, legally, for what he has done all in the name of "getting back at someone because they made him cry"

You don’t have to stop posting on here ‘Sure’. Don’t let the actions of one sick in the head individual drive you away. I damn sure didn’t, and never will. I plan to post on this particular thread until Nov. 7th so I can laugh my ass off at the idiot Liberals when Obama loses. Unless Topix makes a new thread for the 2012, then I will move over there and stop posting on this thread. If DanFromSmithville continues posting on this thread, or a new one for 2012, I will repost the info I posted earlier over and over so that anyone coming on here will know precisely who he is and what they are dealing with.

DanFromSmithville brought this on himself for being a thin skinned, sick in the head, mentally unstable, assclown. The fact that he doesn’t realize how pathetic and sick his behavior is says a lot about his mental stability. His only option now is to go away and hope that he doesn’t find himself in any more legal hot water.
I OWN DanFromSmithvill e

Smithville, MO

#60140 Jul 30, 2012
THE REAL DANFROMSMITHVILLE

Earlier this year (not)Dan(not)FromSmithville posting under his SCUM LOUIS LADYBOY alias inadvertanely posted his cell phone number trying to post a news story that had been sent to his cell. It took a bit to trace that number since it is a cell but it has been done.

DanFromSmithville aka the SCUM LOUIS LADYBOY is none other then David Wayne Dukate, a registered sex offender convicted of Indecent Liberties With A Child in Olathe KS on Nov 02, 1994, and currently residing in a suburb of St Loius.

http://www.mshp.dps.mo.gov/CJ38/OffenderDetai...

(not)Dan(not)FromSmithville has bragged several times about his pedophilia and seems to be very proud of it. If you live in this area, or are contacted by him here on Topix prowling for children, you are asked to contact the Maryland Hieghts Police Department.

Danny Boy, oops I mean sick pedophile David, you have been busted. You have been OWNED by your own ignorance and now everyone on this thread knows who YOU are. You will try to deny it by laughing and making your idiotic posts but it doesn't change the facts, YOU posted your cell phone number and now I have found out who YOU really are.

As you like to say under your LADYBOY alias, that is GAME POINT!!!

My work here is done. Enjoy spending the next however many months/years you want with your obsession about Dan. You will never accomplish anything with it. I am not Dan, never have been, never will be. The Dan you think I am has never even been on Topix except to see the defamation you posted about him using his real name with not a shred of evidence to suppport it. But I do thank you for posting enough for me to be able to track him down and inform him what you were doing. Tsk, tsk, tsk! I will enjoy seeing the look on your face when he sues you for what you have posted. You best take it seriously. It has happened before, and it will happen to you now.

Anonymous Posters Named in Defamation Suit
"A Texas couple who filed a defamation lawsuit five months ago against anonymous posters on the Internet forum Topix say they have unmasked people behind some of the offending posts.

Following a trail of digital bread crumbs, Mark and Rhonda Lesher of Clarksville, Texas, say they have confirmed suspicions they've harbored since the day they began their legal crusade.

Information disclosed by Topix, including Internet Protocol (IP) addresses, or the unique number assigned to each computer, led the couple to a business owned by the husband of a woman who last year accused the couple of sexual assault."
http://abcnews.go.com/Technology/story...

Now do your little “scared like a bitch” routine that you think will convince everyone here you haven’t been caught. It won’t change the fact that you have been, and that you will now be sitting there, shaking with fear, wondering day and night what comes next.

Hehehehehe, it SUCKS TO BE YOU!!!!

“Do not bend, fold, staple or”

Since: Jan 11

mutilate. Point down range.

#60141 Jul 30, 2012
I OWN DanFromSmithville wrote:
<quoted text>
Edited for lies and bluster
Obviously, I have gotten to you. You can't stand to lose. You have escalated this to the point where it will soon be out of your hands. Thank you so much for making sure to identify yourself. That will make this so much easier to track.
I would say, your only option is to go away, so that you don't find yourself in legal hot water. Recall that those threats from your anonymous postings can be traced. We are not just talking about lawsuits, we are talking criminal action.

#60142 Jul 30, 2012
Earlier this year (not)Dan(not)FromSmithville posting under his SCUM LOUIS LADYBOY alias inadvertanely posted his cell phone number trying to post a news story that had been sent to his cell. It took a bit to trace that number since it is a cell but it has been done.
DanFromSmithville aka the SCUM LOUIS LADYBOY is none other then David Wayne Dukate, a registered sex offender convicted of Indecent Liberties With A Child in Olathe KS on Nov 02, 1994, and currently residing in a suburb of St Loius.
http://www.mshp.dps.mo.gov/CJ38/OffenderDetai...
(not)Dan(not)FromSmithville has bragged several times about his pedophilia and seems to be very proud of it. If you live in this area, or are contacted by him here on Topix prowling for children, you are asked to contact the Maryland Hieghts Police Department.
Danny Boy, oops I mean sick pedophile David, you have been busted. You have been OWNED by your own ignorance and now everyone on this thread knows who YOU are. You will try to deny it by laughing and making your idiotic posts but it doesn't change the facts, YOU posted your cell phone number and now I have found out who YOU really are.
As you like to say under your LADYBOY alias, that is GAME POINT!!!
My work here is done. Enjoy spending the next however many months/years you want with your obsession about Dan. You will never accomplish anything with it. I am not Dan, never have been, never will be. The Dan you think I am has never even been on Topix except to see the defamation you posted about him using his real name with not a shred of evidence to suppport it. But I do thank you for posting enough for me to be able to track him down and inform him what you were doing. Tsk, tsk, tsk! I will enjoy seeing the look on your face when he sues you for what you have posted. You best take it seriously. It has happened before, and it will happen to you now.
Anonymous Posters Named in Defamation Suit
"A Texas couple who filed a defamation lawsuit five months ago against anonymous posters on the Internet forum Topix say they have unmasked people behind some of the offending posts.
Following a trail of digital bread crumbs, Mark and Rhonda Lesher of Clarksville, Texas, say they have confirmed suspicions they've harbored since the day they began their legal crusade.
Information disclosed by Topix, including Internet Protocol (IP) addresses, or the unique number assigned to each computer, led the couple to a business owned by the husband of a woman who last year accused the couple of sexual assault."
http://abcnews.go.com/Technology/story...
Now do your little “scared like a bitch” routine that you think will convince everyone here you haven’t been caught. It won’t change the fact that you have been, and that you will now be sitting there, shaking with fear, wondering day and night what comes next.
Hehehehehe, it SUCKS TO BE YOU!!!!
Post a link to this email. You can't can you.

“KC's Son got a Meal Ticket!”

Since: Sep 09

Now the basement is clean!

#60143 Jul 30, 2012
DanFromSmithville wrote:
<quoted text>RCP still has Obama with a 1.8% lead over Romney.
I like the fact that RCP averages the averages. From a theoretical standpoint the averaged date should be pretty close to the average value of the population sampled multiple times, provided that similar polling questions and techniques are used.

Of course, note that data is generally about gross averages of voter opinion. A better procedure would be to determine the voter distribution by state, and convert that data into electoral votes, which is really the way we elect presidents.

#60144 Jul 30, 2012
Sir Traveler of Missouri wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope. Just like to stir up the roaches, every once in a while, to see them scurry around.
<quoted text>
No. I might get virtual typhoid.
Too bad you have never gotten any virtual courage.
ANOTHER EPIC DAWG FAIL

Smithville, MO

#60145 Jul 30, 2012
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah, it is amusing to watch you to correct the President's grammar.
Of course, you having nothing more substantive to do.
I beg to differ. The president has used the word 'infrastructure' on many occasions. You cannot say that 'infrastructure' is a word which the President never once used.
I do commend you on your paying extraordinary attention to minutiae. The world needs more proofreaders like you. And, of course, that provides a job for you while others are considering things of a more grand nature.
I am not trying to correct the Presidents grammar, he said precisely what he meant to say and what he really believes. His attempts to lie and spin his way out of is what is amusing. Watching you drink the kool-aid he is serving is almost as amusing. Only people who are blinded by their ideology or just plain ignorant buy into the Obama bullshit spin. Obviously that includes you Dawg. Clearly business owners aren't buying it since his approval ratings among them has gone from 35% pre stupid comment to 18% post stupid comment.(before you start crying for a link, just remember what you said the other day about not posting a link...2 play your game, and clearly I OWN YOU when it comes to playing your game).

Keep being a fool Dawg. You will regret it if Obama gets 4 more years to destroy this country.

#60146 Jul 30, 2012
<quoted text>
Tired of talking to all the other voices in your head?
Need adult-level conversation??
Do you really think that you could provide some?_8-)

Your icon shows that you fantasize a lot.

#60147 Jul 30, 2012
I would very much like to see this post that alledgedly contains a phone number.

Unfortunately, it does not exist and cannot be presented.

In the unlikely event that it does exist, it still remains to establish that I am posting as two different people. In fact, I am not and this has never been established. Further, it is alledged that the St. Louis poster is also Yellow Dawg Democrat. This appears to be in word only and not believed in practice based on the many posts between Dan and YDD.

Post a link to the post with the phone number. Let us all see it.

#60148 Jul 30, 2012
<quoted text> ...
Another 20 hour epic-clown-'plosion-fail day Dawg.
http://tinyurl.com/bnabhva
Is that your wife?

#60149 Jul 30, 2012
<quoted text>
I like the fact that RCP averages the averages. From a theoretical standpoint the averaged date should be pretty close to the average value of the population sampled multiple times, provided that similar polling questions and techniques are used.
Of course, note that data is generally about gross averages of voter opinion. A better procedure would be to determine the voter distribution by state, and convert that data into electoral votes, which is really the way we elect presidents.
That would be interesting to see and would be more real world in its predictive power.
ANOTHER EPIC DAWG FAIL

Smithville, MO

#60150 Jul 30, 2012
<quoted text>
Too bad you have never gotten any virtual courage.
One thing that isn't virtual is your stupidity. It is obviously very real world.
ANOTHER EPIC DAWG FAIL

Smithville, MO

#60151 Jul 30, 2012
<quoted text>
Do you really think that I could provide some?_8-)
My icon shows that I fantasize a lot.
(edited to reflect accuracy)
Nobody thinks you could provide some. You have demonstrated over and over and over again that you are incapable of it.

#60152 Jul 30, 2012
Sure wrote:
<quoted text>
This will be my last post on this forum. In the beginning I thought "I Own Dan from Smithville" was just making all of this up about you, and I guess there is a chance that he is....
Your last post on this forum! ROFL! Ah, hahahahahahahaha!

Best laugh I have had all day!_8-)

You are OWNED and will be back. You cannot help it. Moth to a flame.

Further, you should know whether "I Own Dan from Smithville" is making this up -- since that is merely one of your aliases.

Now morph into yet another alias, so you can return without further shame.
I OWN DanFromSmithvill e

Smithville, MO

#60153 Jul 30, 2012
DanFromSmithville wrote:
I would very much like to see this post that alledgedly contains a phone number.
Unfortunately, it does not exist and cannot be presented.
In the unlikely event that it does exist, it still remains to establish that I am posting as two different people. In fact, I am not and this has never been established. Further, it is alledged that the St. Louis poster is also Yellow Dawg Democrat. This appears to be in word only and not believed in practice based on the many posts between Dan and YDD.
Post a link to the post with the phone number. Let us all see it.
Keep panicing Danny, I mean David!! I don't need to post it. I don't care if anyone on here believes it or not. YOU know you did and I know you did, and that is all that matters. Unless you really didn't realize you did it and haven't been able to find it yet in your search of almost 3,000 pages. In that case, keep dancing my little Topix Bitch. The fact that are freaking out over it shows that you know you have been busted and you know you are in some serious trouble.

You would be best to know when you have been defeated and just slink away like the slug that you are and not make it worse on yourself. But you won't. You are consumed by anger, stupidity, and a quest to seek revenge because someone on here hurt your little feelings and made you cry. Think about it David, do you really think your behavior is that of a normal, stable, sane, and functioning adult? If you do then you are even more f'ed in the head then I thought.

Actually don't slink away, I am not done making you my bitch yet.

#60154 Jul 30, 2012
Earlier this year (not)Dan(not)FromSmithville posting ...
Stutter much?

#60155 Jul 30, 2012
<quoted text>
Editted for lack of factual basis of libelous statements from the author.
That Dan that lives in Springfield, did he mention his several orders of protection against him or that he has the wrong middle name?
As far as legal action, what you posted may be public information, but the connection you are trying to establish is purely from you. It is indeed actionable.
You might want to consider that before you move on.
This is what this is all about. You have tried everything to get me to go away and nothing has worked. That has pissed you off to know end. You don't know how to handle that rationally, so you have come up with this hairbrained scheme.
Your best bet would be to go on your quarterly, "I am done with this dead thread and am leaving, never to return" schpeil, but actually follow through with it this time.

#60156 Jul 30, 2012
<quoted text>
Keep panicing Danny, I mean David!! I don't need to post it. I don't care if anyone on here believes it or not. YOU know you did and I know you did, and that is all that matters. Unless you really didn't realize you did it and haven't been able to find it yet in your search of almost 3,000 pages. In that case, keep dancing my little Topix Bitch. The fact that are freaking out over it shows that you know you have been busted and you know you are in some serious trouble.
You would be best to know when you have been defeated and just slink away like the slug that you are and not make it worse on yourself. But you won't. You are consumed by anger, stupidity, and a quest to seek revenge because someone on here hurt your little feelings and made you cry. Think about it David, do you really think your behavior is that of a normal, stable, sane, and functioning adult? If you do then you are even more f'ed in the head then I thought.
Actually don't slink away, I am not done making you my bitch yet.
The simple fact is you can't post what you have made up.

I think your behavior marks a violent departure from what a normal, stable, sane adult would do. You got bested. Walk it off and live with it. It was your own stupidity that did it anyway. You have nobody to blame but yourself.

#60157 Jul 30, 2012
ANOTHER EPIC DAWG FAIL wrote:
<quoted text>
I am not trying to correct the Presidents grammar, he said precisely what he meant to say and what he really believes. His attempts to lie and spin his way out of is what is amusing. Watching you drink the kool-aid he is serving is almost as amusing. Only people who are blinded by their ideology or just plain ignorant buy into the Obama bullshit spin. Obviously that includes you Dawg. Clearly business owners aren't buying it since his approval ratings among them has gone from 35% pre stupid comment to 18% post stupid comment.(before you start crying for a link, just remember what you said the other day about not posting a link...2 play your game, and clearly I OWN YOU when it comes to playing your game).
Keep being a fool Dawg. You will regret it if Obama gets 4 more years to destroy this country.
Yes, you did in fact "correct" the President's grammar. You went to great lengths to suggest what he should have said, giving several alternatives. Your attack is only on the grammar, because we all know what the President meant. Several conservatives have agreed that President Obama did not mean what the "Romney-mill" says that he meant.

In recognition of that fact, although initial polls dropped from 35% to 18%, when the true situation was explained, business-owner approval quickly recovered and went from 18% to 52%, when the level-headed business owners realized the pandering from the Romney campaign. If you want a link, look it up yourself.

This country cannot stand another 4 years of "Bush lite."

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gideon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
seth potts (May '13) 1 hr Sethshadow 10
Steve and Vondys 15 hr Wanting to know 4
rain heavy 16 hr lemon 1
Garrett Collins 19 hr Too funny 10
What ever happened2 josh hollingshead ? Apr 23 GideonRez 6
home wrecker Apr 23 Disgusted 8
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Missouri (... (Oct '10) Apr 23 Dummy 965

Gideon Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Gideon Mortgages